Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

poor GT....always looking for a good excuse to not study God's word...

You don't speak truth about me.

No one has to learn another language to know God's Truth.

God brings His Word to us in our languages.

People teach prideful ways that have nothing to do with His Truth.

Show one scripture that says we have to learn another language to know God's Truth.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Prove meat comes from learning another language.
Meat is a deeper understanding.

Learning (at least a basic understanding) the original languages the Bible was written in provides a deeper understanding of what the Bible says.

Thus, learning the original languages is part of the meat.

Happy?

God's Truth

Meat is a deeper understanding.

Learning (at least a basic understanding) the original languages the Bible was written in provides a deeper understanding of what the Bible says.

Thus, learning the original languages is part of the meat.

Happy?

That is false.

Meat comes after the milk.

What is the milk?

I will tell you.

Milk is repenting of sins and having faith that Jesus' blood cleans us, and understanding about the resurrection of the dead and eternal punishment for those who don't obey.

The meat is to have understanding about what the milk is and to walk with the Spirit in understanding and truth...training yourself to recognize what is good and what is bad...ridding yourself of all errors that you are committing...understanding God and having Him himself teach you.

Meat is for those who already have the milk, for those who repented of their sins and who have promised to God to die to sins and live for Him.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That is false.

Meat comes after the milk.

What is the milk?

I will tell you.

Milk it repenting of sins and having faith that Jesus' blood cleans us, and understanding about the resurrection of the dead and eternal punishment for those who don't obey.

The meat is to have understanding about what the milk is and to walk with the Spirit in understanding and truth...training yourself to recognize what is good and what is bad...ridding yourself of all errors that you are committing...understanding God and having Him himself teach you.

Meat is for those who already have the milk, for those who repented of their sins and who have promised to God to die to sins and live for Him.
In a world of milk and meat understandings, you're lactose intolerant.

God's Truth

In a world of milk and meat understandings, you're lactose intolerant.

Paul was not speaking of milk as in having a cup of milk.
Paul is speaking about a baby receiving milk from the mother's breast; as in the people needing Paul like a baby to his mama's breast. They are like babies in that they don't understand the truth and the way as one walks in the Spirit obeying God, because they never grew up in truth to walk, for they are still like helpless infants being held and nursed.

No understanding, no walking, no eating.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Paul was not speaking of milk as in having a cup of milk.
Paul is speaking about a baby receiving milk from the mother's breast; as in the people needing Paul like a baby to his mama's breast. They are like babies in that they don't understand the truth and the way as one walks in the Spirit obeying God, because they never grew up in truth to walk, for they are still like helpless infants being held and nursed.

Like I said. You're lactose intolerant.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You continue to prove you only have insults and I have scripture.
Except you don't. You twist scripture. I have shown you, and many others have shown you, how Scripture speaks for itself, and what you teach doesn't line up with it. If stating facts is insulting to you, then you're the one with the problem, not me.

God's Truth

Except you don't. You twist scripture. I have shown you, and many others have shown you, how Scripture speaks for itself, and what you teach doesn't line up with it. If stating facts is insulting to you, then you're the one with the problem, not me.

You have to obey and repent of your sins to receive the Holy Spirit and then you continue to walk in the Spirit by obeying the Spirit.