Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

Through the Spirit!

John 14:17 New Living Translation (NLT)
17 He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world cannot receive him, because it isn’t looking for him and doesn’t recognize him. But you know him, because he lives with you now and later will be in you.

No. Jesus doesn't live in the saved through some other different and separate Spirit.
Jesus himself is Spirit and lives in the saved.

God's Truth

Show us where the Scripture specifically states that Jesus is the Holy Spirit. Clue, it doesn't!

I have already talked with you before in great length and I don't want to discuss it with you anymore. You merely get me banned from threads and from this site when I debate you.

Jesus himself lives in the saved and you are going against the scriptures when you say he does not.

popsthebuilder

That does not say it now does it. Even so, does that imply to you that Jesus is the Holy Spirit. I do not think so.
Seeing as how He has now returned to the FATHER and it is the FATHER that gave Him the Spirit and GOD is One GOD; most definitely; how does it not. What is holy is of GOD.

Jesus says He and the Father are one. This isn't physically as none has ever seen GOD almighty. It is in Spirit. The same Spirit that GOD/ Christ places/ alights within the believer.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have already talked with you before in great length and I don't want to discuss it with you anymore. You merely get me banned from threads and from this site when I debate you.

Jesus himself lives in the saved and you are going against the scriptures when you say he does not.

Is this your proof?

Colossians 1:27 New Living Translation (NLT)
27 For God wanted them to know that the riches and glory of Christ are for you Gentiles, too. And this is the secret: Christ lives in you. This gives you assurance of sharing his glory.

All you had to do was post it.

I said He is not the Holy Spirit. I did not say that He does not dwell in us.