Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

glorydaz

Now list any reason you would have to say such a thing to any? I do not denying Christ, or that Jesus was Christ, or that the Spirit dwelled within Jesus, or that Jesus is the Messiah and the Way to GOD. I do not denying that Jesus is the son of GOD.

it's really about works isn't it....

Nope, it's about your not knowing Jesus Christ is God. If you knew that, you wouldn't be claiming your works of righteousness can save you. All who deny His deity are busy trying to save themselves. Plain and simple.

glorydaz

All things were created by the Spirit/ Word of GOD that dwelled within the Son of man, Jesus, the Holy Temple of GOD.

Proving your unbelief.....once again.

When did the Spirit get clothed with a vesture dipped in blood?

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

The Bible says the Word became flesh...NOT the Spirit became flesh as you claim. :plain:

popsthebuilder

No, I'm not.

Pops, are humans (if not their physical bodies, then their spirit/souls) designed to exist for eternity?
Good question.....I'm not certain.....it seems to tie in to the doctrine of original sin. Scripture clearly says in old and new testament that it is for everyone to die.....except for maybe Enoch.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Good question.....I'm not certain.....it seems to tie in to the doctrine of original sin. Scripture clearly says in old and new testament that it is for everyone to die.....except for maybe Enoch.

Well, believers will live with God for eternity, no? So wouldn't it stand to reason that whatever form those believers take will last for eternity?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Good question.....I'm not certain.....it seems to tie in to the doctrine of original sin.

Has no bearing on what we're talking about, I can assure you.

Scripture clearly says in old and new testament that it is for everyone to die.

Again, which doesn't have any bearing on this discussion.

....except for maybe Enoch.

Doubt it, but not relevant.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So? That doesn't exclude Him existing before the Holy Spirit moved in Mary.

The intention in the heart and mind of God, was that Jesus would be born of the seed of Abraham and David, and that began with Marys conception by the Holy Spirit, as the scripture states.

And Jesus said He existed before Abraham. Are you calling Jesus a liar?

That sort of communication marks you as the seed of satan.

LA

glorydaz

The intention in the heart and mind of God, was that Jesus would be born of the seed of Abraham and David, and that began with Marys conception by the Holy Spirit, as the scripture states.

That sort of communication marks you as the seed of satan.

LA

Good grief....LA is worse than ever. What happened, LA.....a visit to a mosque or a Kingdom Hall? :shocked:

popsthebuilder

No, the Word was God and with God. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

The verses that follow make it quite clear THE WORD became flesh as Jesus Christ, the Son. You don't see the Spirit there anywhere. Try reading what is actually written...not what your old mentor planted in your brain. :readthis:

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

And His name is called the Word of God. If you continue in your blindness you will die in your sins. :nono:
I don't refute any of that whatsoever. I'm not sure why you want me to....oh wait.....is it works?

popsthebuilder

Nope, it's about your not knowing Jesus Christ is God. If you knew that, you wouldn't be claiming your works of righteousness can save you. All who deny His deity are busy trying to save themselves. Plain and simple.
What the.....works are a byproduct of faith which is of the grace of GOD freely through HIS Christ and Spirit.

popsthebuilder

Proving your unbelief.....once again.

When did the Spirit get clothed with a vesture dipped in blood?

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

The Bible says the Word became flesh...NOT the Spirit became flesh as you claim. :plain:
Needless division.....you would rather have us think the word became man from what? Before becoming as a man, what was the Word if it was GOD?

I'll give you a hint; we must worship GOD in ______ and in truth.

Guess who brought the truth.

Guess what filled the Holy Temple.

popsthebuilder

Yeah, half the story....as usual. A half truth is a full lie.

If you say you took money out of the bank, it may be true, but the rest of the story makes the whole truth....you took money out of the bank at gunpoint.
I like that.....still doesn't refute the fact that the Spirit of GOD was in Jesus, or that GOD almighty is the head of Christ.

You really should be able to see the subsidiary nature of at least the material.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I promise not to repeat my questions as long as you answer them with appropriate answers.

Ok, so, we've established that believers live forever.

So, aside from them believing, what makes them any different from those who don't believe? In other words, is there any difference between believers and non-believers that would prevent non-believers from existing eternally (again, aside from them simply not believing)?

My goodness, what a question.

Non-believer will not live for eternity and believers will.

this is redundant question.

stop it. It is so annoying. If you repeat this kind of nonsense, I will not continue.

get to the point.

what is your point?