Calvinism and the word "WORLD"

beloved57

Salvation has been provided for EVERYONE, Hebrews 2:9. Because you are spiritually blind you cannot believe that. Instead you believe the words of a heretic.

See how you evade a straight answer ? Because you know you believe sinners Christ died for remain lost, so denying His Saving Death/Blood !

Robert Pate

Banned
See how you evade a straight answer ? Because you know you believe sinners Christ died for remain lost, so denying His Saving Death/Blood !

You insist upon calling Jesus and the apostles liars. Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

"I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47.

Go back to the pit demon.

God's Truth

We are only righteous in Christ. Christ is our righteousness.

The condition for receiving the Holy Spirit is that God must see you as perfect and complete "In Christ".

This is why Paul wrote, "And be found in him, not having my own righteousness that is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith" Philippians 3:9.

What you have is the righteousness of the law. You do not have the righteousness of Christ.

You have to obey. Those who obey are given the Spirit and are saved. See Acts 5:32.

God's Truth

Spiritually, I am perfect and complete in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10.

Physically, I am the chief of sinners, 1 Timothy 1:15.

You just don't get it do you? 1 Corinthians 2:14.

Paul did not continue to be the chief of sinners.

Jesus puts those in him who believe and obey him.