Calvinism and the word "WORLD"

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul did not continue to be the chief of sinners.

Jesus puts those in him who believe and obey him.

Of course he did. Your problem is that you cannot see how salvation is totally and completely outside of us. You don't know or understand the Gospel. You want to believe that you have something to do with your salvation. You would make a good Catholic.

God's Truth

Of course he did. Your problem is that you cannot see how salvation is totally and completely outside of us. You don't know or understand the Gospel. You want to believe that you have something to do with your salvation. You would make a good Catholic.

You contradict yourself, for Jesus says to believe. Do you do that? hahaha Something you did? hahaaaaaaaa

God's Truth

hahahahahaha Did your obeying by BELIEVING do anything? LOLLOL

beloved57

Yes, it saved me.

Thats Salvation by works, by what you did. See in True Christianity, it was the Obedience of the One Jesus Christ alone that saved His People, made them righteous Rom 5:19

19 [FONT=&quot]For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

[/FONT]
You and gt deny this !

God's Truth

Whosoever that does nothing more than call on the name of the Lord shall be saved, Romans 10:13.

People called on the name of the Lord AFTER they repented of their sins.

Acts 22:16
And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name

sniderland007

There are 4 dimensions of the fabric of the universe, 3 dimensions of space, one dimension of time. Time is a constant, the arrow of time starts at creation and ends in recreation. God see all. In the book of revelation he said he would take some or cover up there name in the book of life" which was written from the foundation of the world. He is God, he observed time. Not limited by it as we are. It seems we are preordained, but it just his seeing of the river of time. Of the " who so ever will."

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
There are 4 dimensions of the fabric of the universe, 3 dimensions of space, one dimension of time. Time is a constant, the arrow of time starts at creation and ends in recreation. God see all. In the book of revelation he said he would take some or cover up there name in the book of life" which was written from the foundation of the world. He is God, he observed time. Not limited by it as we are. It seems we are preordained, but it just his seeing of the river of time. Of the " who so ever will."

Very profound. Welcome to the Forum

sniderland007

Very profound. Welcome to the Forum
Only a funny note, where I live there is two churches with the same name.Dewberry number 1 baptist & Dewberry number 2. Before number two some many years ago a home coming day, a heated discussion spilled into the yard, fried chicken surrounding the two arguing. One proclaimed, " From the foundation of the world God preordained me to eat this chicken leg." Just as his mouth opened his rival grabbed the chicken leg and through it across the yard, this bringing birth to Dewberry no 2.

Robert Pate

Banned
Only a funny note, where I live there is two churches with the same name.Dewberry number 1 baptist & Dewberry number 2. Before number two some many years ago a home coming day, a heated discussion spilled into the yard, fried chicken surrounding the two arguing. One proclaimed, " From the foundation of the world God preordained me to eat this chicken leg." Just as his mouth opened his rival grabbed the chicken leg and through it across the yard, this bringing birth to Dewberry no 2.

That's funny. I have heard of churches splitting over where the preachers podium should be placed. Some wanted it on the left, while others wanted on the right and then there were some that wanted it in the middle. This was a major contention that went on for years.