Born Again Of The Holy Spirit

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your mind goes blank a lot doesn't it. You don't need to spam your shalom thing. But you do it.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about or why you have chosen to make something up here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about or why you have chosen to make something up here.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You could do yourself a favor and go back and read how many times you have said "I do not know" . That is what makes you an idiot. You don't know and yet you think you are a teacher.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You could do yourself a favor and go back and read how many times you have said "I do not know" . That is what makes you an idiot. You don't know and yet you think you are a teacher.
Shalom.

Incorrect. The best teachers know when to say that they do not know. But I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. The best teachers know when to say that they do not know. But I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Well if that is the rules to judging a good teacher, you must be good. lololo

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You just asked me if judging has something to do with understanding. Oh yeah your an idiot.
Shalom.

You are taking from one thread to another.

The definition of judge or judging has been questioned. Why are you pointing out what I asked you?

Shalom.

Jacob