Born Again Of The Holy Spirit

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That's good because I know the truth hurts. And its obvious when you get hurt. You flood a lot of my threads with non sense. That has nothing to do with the OP.
Shalom.

You do well when and if you teach the truth.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You do well when and if you teach the truth.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Jesus was sanctified by the Word of God, I am being sanctified by the Word of God.
The Word of God is the only truth.

[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Your the only one who is not sanctified by the Word of God. The devil is using you to do his will

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Jesus was sanctified by the Word of God, I am being sanctified by the Word of God.
The Word of God is the only truth.

[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Your the only one who is not sanctified by the Word of God. The devil is using you to do his will
Shalom.

I am a Jew, of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert.

From my Christian upbringing and conversion to Judaism, I have been reading and studying the Word of God most all of my life.

I read, study, observe, and teach Torah, from personallyrics immersing myself in the same, to the Congregation I attend, the Temporary Residence I live at in Lakewood, Washington, and to and in communicating with others Online by phone and computer with the Internet and the World Wide Web, during day or during the day.

I read and study Torah daily.

What is it that you want to say to me?

I observe the Jewish Calendar, the Biblical Calendar according to the Torah, with month names beginning from the Torah.

In addition to going through the Psalms (Tehillim) each month, I read a Psalm each evening and morning day. I also read a chapter out of the Bible from somewhere else. Currently, I am in Acts... The Acts of the Apostles, the same each evening and morning day. This evening will begin Shishi, the sixth day of the week, the third month, the 22nd day.

Every Shabbat (The Sabbath) Moses is read at the Congregation I attend. After the Torah Portion for the week is read we read the Haf Torah.

During the first six days of the week during the day I am usually on Theology Online, sometime after my daily Torah study. I study Tehillim, Hayom Yom, and Sefer Hamitzvot.

So I spend my life with the Word of God and the People of God, among Israel, friends and family, and the Church, Israel (where I have never been) and the United States of America where I live and where I am a citizen having been born here, raised, and grown up. I am studying to be a Rabbi, and I am open and willing to serve the people of the United States of America, the American people, if I am ever Elected to the Office of the President of the United States of America.

Two topics are currently of interest to me in my conversation or discussion with you. The Holy Spirit, and The Word of God. What you can share from Scripture is of utmost importance.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am a Jew, of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert.

From my Christian upbringing and conversion to Judaism, I have been reading and studying the Word of God most all of my life.

I read, study, observe, and teach Torah, from personallyrics immersing myself in the same, to the Congregation I attend, the Temporary Residence I live at in Lakewood, Washington, and to and in communicating with others Online by phone and computer with the Internet and the World Wide Web, during day or during the day.

I read and study Torah daily.

What is it that you want to say to me?

I observe the Jewish Calendar, the Biblical Calendar according to the Torah, with month names beginning from the Torah.

In addition to going through the Psalms (Tehillim) each month, I read a Psalm each evening and morning day. I also read a chapter out of the Bible from somewhere else. Currently, I am in Acts... The Acts of the Apostles, the same each evening and morning day. This evening will begin Shishi, the sixth day of the week, the third month, the 22nd day.

Every Shabbat (The Sabbath) Moses is read at the Congregation I attend. After the Torah Portion for the week is read we read the Haf Torah.

During the first six days of the week during the day I am usually on Theology Online, sometime after my daily Torah study. I study Tehillim, Hayom Yom, and Sefer Hamitzvot.

So I spend my life with the Word of God and the People of God, among Israel, friends and family, and the Church, Israel (where I have never been) and the United States of America where I live and where I am a citizen having been born here, raised, and grown up. I am studying to be a Rabbi, and I am open and willing to serve the people of the United States of America, the American people, if I am ever Elected to the Office of the President of the United States of America.

Two topics are currently of interest to me in my conversation or discussion with you. The Holy Spirit, and The Word of God. What you can share from Scripture is of utmost importance.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I know God kicked you out of Christianity, because you wouldn't believe Jesus. And because satans throne is in the old testament he took you back there to work for him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Because of what you say. You blaspheme the new testament, you spread heresy, your an antichrist.
Shalom.

No. But I am not posting on this thread anymore here today as evening is approaching with the ending of day.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. But I am not posting on this thread anymore here today as evening is approaching with the ending of day.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If your not going to address the OP on any of my threads. We can have a stupid conversation on just one of them. And it is stupid to post on a lot of them and say nothing. you can talk more and say less than anyone on this board. So how about limiting these stupid conversation to one thread.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
If your not going to address the OP on any of my threads. We can have a stupid conversation on just one of them. And it is stupid to post on a lot of them and say nothing. you can talk more and say less than anyone on this board. So how about limiting these stupid conversation to one thread.
Shalom.

How about a thread for you and I to communicate on?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

How about a thread for you and I to communicate on?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are very childish. You never say anything of any help, but you keep posting on a lot of my threads. Why? You are mildly annoying. Go pester some one else.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Go spread your heresy, deception, and blasphemy some where else. Lie to someone else.
Shalom.

I do not spread heresy, deception, or blasphemy anywhere. I am against lying of all kinds. I forgive you for your words.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not spread heresy, deception, or blasphemy anywhere. I am against lying of all kinds. I forgive you for your words.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Yes you do. You have done it on a lot of my threads. I understand your doing it out of ignorance. But your still doing it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes you do. You have done it on a lot of my threads. I understand your doing it out of ignorance. But your still doing it.
Shalom.

No. You do not understand, and I am showing you or telling you how.

Shalom.

Jacob