Born Again Of The Holy Spirit

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are taking from one thread to another.

The definition of judge or judging has been questioned. Why are you pointing out what I asked you?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Maybe you could join one of them camel worshiping groups.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Maybe you could join one of them camel worshiping groups.
Shalom.

No.

Matthew 4:10 NKJV - Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Luke 4:8 NKJV - And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

Matthew 4:10 NKJV - Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Luke 4:8 NKJV - And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Like I said them are Christian verses, not Jews. One has to have Christian authority, and you don't have any. Try the cows. Your even a failure as a Jew now.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Like I said them are Christian verses, not Jews. One has to have Christian authority, and you don't have any. Try the cows. Your even a failure as a Jew now.
Shalom.

No.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5 NKJV - "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:13 NKJV - "You shall fear the LORD your God and serve Him, and shall take oaths in His name.

Deuteronomy 10:20 NKJV - "You shall fear the LORD your God; you shall serve Him, and to Him you shall hold fast, and take oaths in His name.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5 NKJV - "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:13 NKJV - "You shall fear the LORD your God and serve Him, and shall take oaths in His name.

Deuteronomy 10:20 NKJV - "You shall fear the LORD your God; you shall serve Him, and to Him you shall hold fast, and take oaths in His name.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Don't throw them old testament verses at me which are obsolete. That makes you a thief and a robber.

[Jhn 10:1, 8 NKJV]
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Don't throw them old testament verses at me which are obsolete. That makes you a thief and a robber.

[Jhn 10:1, 8 NKJV]
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
Shalom.

You do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You need to be under the authority of God and Jesus Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You don't have the right God or the right Jesus. You need to make up your mind old testament or new testament not both.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You don't have the right God or the right Jesus. You need to make up your mind old testament or new testament not both.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
Shalom.

You are incorrect in both sentences. Also, you may be separating old testament scripture from new testament scripture. Some call 39 Books of the Bible old testament and 27 books of the Bible new testament. This leads many people astray.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect in both sentences. Also, you may be separating old testament scripture from new testament scripture. Some call 39 Books of the Bible old testament and 27 books of the Bible new testament. This leads many people astray.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Only you would find fault with that. Especially when one opens a bible and it says Old Testament then in Matthew it says New Testament. That really leads people astray.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Only you would find fault with that. Especially when one opens a bible and it says Old Testament then in Matthew it says New Testament. That really leads people astray.
Shalom.

It can. But your posts sometimes indicate a confusion. You confuse Scripture with the Covenants.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It can. But your posts sometimes indicate a confusion. You confuse Scripture with the Covenants.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You wonder why I say your an idiot. Its because I am always having to explain things to you. Because you don't understand. I have the Holy Spirit and He tells me things about you. And I share them with you. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you must ask me what He says about your comments. He always answers with the scriptures.

[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You wonder why I say your an idiot. Its because I am always having to explain things to you. Because you don't understand. I have the Holy Spirit and He tells me things about you. And I share them with you. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you must ask me what He says about your comments. He always answers with the scriptures.

[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.
Shalom.

If you are sharing revelations that you are not looking for a reply on, people still can reply here. If you have a message that you want to share, the same. In a Theology Forum it makes sense that people would be able to reply to a post.

Do you believe that people should be allowed to reply to your post? Do you believe that if they do then they do not know as much as you?

Romans 12:3 NKJV - For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

1 Peter 4:10 NKJV - As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

1 Corinthians 14:26 NKJV - How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If you are sharing revelations that you are not looking for a reply on, people still can reply here. If you have a message that you want to share, the same. In a Theology Forum it makes sense that people would be able to reply to a post.

Do you believe that people should be allowed to reply to your post? Do you believe that if they do then they do not know as much as you?

Romans 12:3 NKJV - For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

1 Peter 4:10 NKJV - As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

1 Corinthians 14:26 NKJV - How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Now your just spamming the same thing. Your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Now your just spamming the same thing. Your an idiot.
Shalom.

I have responded to generally the same message from you with a message from me. Yours was the same and mine didn’t need to be different.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have responded to generally the same message from you with a message from me. Yours was the same and mine didn’t need to be different.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I have seen this so many times before when one gets all upset and full of bitter envy. They just start spamming my threads trying to get in the last word. lol It never did them any good either.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I have seen this so many times before when one gets all upset and full of bitter envy. They just start spamming my threads trying to get in the last word. lol It never did them any good either.
Shalom.

What you are saying is not true about me, but you can say it anyway.

Hebrews 12:15 KJV - Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Shalom.

Jacob