Born Again Of The Holy Spirit

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What you are saying is not true about me, but you can say it anyway.

Hebrews 12:15 KJV - Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You know its true. That's why all the multiple thread posting for no reason other than you struggling to get in the last word. lol

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You know its true. That's why all the multiple thread posting for no reason other than you struggling to get in the last word. lol
Shalom.

Your threads were begun at different times, and I respond to some of them one at a time.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I don't.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No one can respond to more than one at a time. But like now your responding with absolutely no purpose to a lot of them one after another. For no other reason than your bitter envy won't let you stop.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No one can respond to more than one at a time. But like now your responding with absolutely no purpose to a lot of them one after another. For no other reason than your bitter envy won't let you stop.
Shalom.

I must acknowledge your words if you are teaching me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Why would I dictate anything to anyone? I don't understand you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is why you lie so much. That is why you don't believe Jesus. Save it you say you do, then you deny what Jesus said. You say you know Him, but that is a lie.
[1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is why you lie so much. That is why you don't believe Jesus. Save it you say you do, then you deny what Jesus said. You say you know Him, but that is a lie.
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Shalom.

Saying that I lie by reason of saying that I do not understand you is not a fair thing to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Saying that I lie by reason of saying that I do not understand you is not a fair thing to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You lie because you say you know Jesus, you don't. You lie when you tell me that you will stick to just one thread. You lie when you deny the new testament is authority over the old testament.
know Him, but that is a lie.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You lie because you say you know Jesus, you don't. You lie when you tell me that you will stick to just one thread. You lie when you deny the new testament is authority over the old testament.
know Him, but that is a lie.
Shalom.

I suggested a thread for you and me, and you have not told me to post on one thread only. Also, I don't know if it is against the rules for you to do that. But, which thread are we going to post on? When did you or I say just one thread? I believe that you are aggravated or confused, but that is only my estimation of the situation. As I post on fewer threads once there is resolution on a thread, your problem will appear to be remedied. If I do not reply to you, how do you know that I have heard what you have said to me? If you can resolve something rather than complain, attack, or budge, then I don't need to do anymore than acknowledge your post. I do this by saying the following.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I suggested a thread for you and me, and you have not told me to post on one thread only. Also, I don't know if it is against the rules for you to do that. But, which thread are we going to post on? When did you or I say just one thread? I believe that you are aggravated or confused, but that is only my estimation of the situation. As I post on fewer threads once there is resolution on a thread, your problem will appear to be remedied. If I do not reply to you, how do you know that I have heard what you have said to me? If you can resolve something rather than complain, attack, or budge, then I don't need to do anymore than acknowledge your post. I do this by saying the following.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I have told you to post on one thread anyone but stay on that thread. This one will do.