Born Again Of The Holy Spirit

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol No you haven't done that yet.
Shalom.

It sounds like you are admitting to something that I have not done myself, or that I have done that you do not know about, or something you believe that I have not yet done and even may do some day. I do not need to continue a conversation with you about this. You are playing with me, my life, and my mind. Please stop, quit, cease, whatever is necessary. You have diverted without admitting. You have pointed out that there is a sin that you believe that I have not yet committed. With that way of thinking the only way to change your mind would be for me to submit to you or someone else in sin, sin without anyone prompting me or causing me to sin, or to live without this sin such that you will be proven a liar exerting control through the use of words.

Please stop, repent, and apologize.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It sounds like you are admitting to something that I have not done myself, or that I have done that you do not know about, or something you believe that I have not yet done and even may do some day. I do not need to continue a conversation with you about this. You are playing with me, my life, and my mind. Please stop, quit, cease, whatever is necessary. You have diverted without admitting. You have pointed out that there is a sin that you believe that I have not yet committed. With that way of thinking the only way to change your mind would be for me to submit to you or someone else in sin, sin without anyone prompting me or causing me to sin, or to live without this sin such that you will be proven a liar exerting control through the use of words.

Please stop, repent, and apologize.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Well you have tried everything else. You cant accuse me of those things on my thread you must go start your own and then accuse those who come in there.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Well you have tried everything else. You cant accuse me of those things on my thread you must go start your own and then accuse those who come in there.
Shalom.

Why would you accuse people on the threads that you start? It seems that if you say something wrong I can let you know what you have done. Why would you tell me on your thread what to do on a thread or threads you are suggesting that I start, even when nothing else is wrong? Should I approach you about this somewhere else than on your thread where you offended me? Can I come to you in private somehow? How about a private message if you want to keep it to this website?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Why would you accuse people on the threads that you start? It seems that if you say something wrong I can let you know what you have done. Why would you tell me on your thread what to do on a thread or threads you are suggesting that I start, even when nothing else is wrong? Should I approach you about this somewhere else than on your thread where you offended me? Can I come to you in private somehow? How about a private message if you want to keep it to this website?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol When did I ever offend you?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
well then leave and don't come back on any threads that I start. If you cant handle the truth. Go join the kids sections.

Shalom.

What kids sections?

I do not understand why you think that you can communicate with me in a different way for being older than those in the kids sections if it is kids in the kids sections?

I prefer to say children over kids. Kids are baby goats.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What kids sections?

I do not understand why you think that you can communicate with me in a different way for being older than those in the kids sections if it is kids in the kids sections?

I prefer to say children over kids. Kids are baby goats.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You seem to prefer anything but the truth. Kids are also children. You keep dictating what you want, what you see, the way you look at something. Has anyone ever called you a control freak?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL You seem to prefer anything but the truth. Kids are also children. You keep dictating what you want, what you see, the way you look at something. Has anyone ever called you a control freak?

Shalom.

Has anyone told you that I had to know about self-control to not be in control, even when I already knew about it?

I am not dictating anything to you. Not in dictation, and not by way of control.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Has anyone told you that I had to know about self-control to not be in control, even when I already knew about it?

I am not dictating anything to you. Not in dictation, and not by way of control.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your so full of guile and deception.