Best excuses for not wearing your wedding ring.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
And for us.

I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called (Eph 4:1, ESV).

Are you going to make women sit on one side of the church, wear head coverings and wear dresses only, no pants?

You must be old school.

Welcome to the future.

Do you think women can't be president of America?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Are you going to make women sit on one side of the church, wear head coverings and wear dresses only, no pants?"
A woman should dress modestly (1 Pet. 3:1–5). She will be held accountable for sexual aggressiveness (1 Pe 4:5).

See:

What does the Bible say about wearing hats in church? Can men wear hats in church? Should women wear hats in church?

Should Christian women wear a head covering (headcovering)? What was the meaning of head coverings (headcoverings) in New Testament times?

What does it mean to dress modestly? How can a person determine if he/she is dressing modestly?

"You must be old school. Welcome to the future."
"Today we have the new morality. It's not new and it's not moral." ~ Adrian Rogers

"Do you think women can't be president of America?"
When you get to that state, you're a sorry nation. :sibbie: 2 Tim. 3:6, Rev. 2:20

Last edited:

musterion

"Not all Scripture is written to us, but all Scripture is written for us." J. Vernon McGee

Old J. Vernon despised the Grace movement so I'm surprised to hear he said that. Was listening to him in my car at lunch yesterday; really good message on Hosea.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...Was listening to him in my car at lunch yesterday; really good message on Hosea.

:thumb: He said the minor prophets weren't minor at all. They are small books with big messages. I jumped on the bible bus in Amos.

bus_front_blankyellowmove_jacb.gif

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
A woman should dress modestly (1 Pet. 3:1–5). She will be held accountable for sexual aggressiveness (1 Pe 4:5).

See:

What does the Bible say about wearing hats in church? Can men wear hats in church? Should women wear hats in church?

Should Christian women wear a head covering (headcovering)? What was the meaning of head coverings (headcoverings) in New Testament times?

What does it mean to dress modestly? How can a person determine if he/she is dressing modestly?

"Today we have the new morality. It's not new and it's not moral." ~ Adrian Rogers

When you get to that state, you're a sorry nation. :sibbie: 2 Tim. 3:6, Rev. 2:20

You live in Syria or Iran?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
And for us.

I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called (Eph 4:1, ESV).

"Not all Scripture is written to us, but all Scripture is written for us." J. Vernon McGee

The elects knows the 66 book bible are inspired by God.

shagster01

I take mine off when I play guitar usually. also when I lift weights because it causes nasty calluses.

My wife takes hers off for yoga.