Best excuses for not wearing your wedding ring.

HisServant

I take mine off during the weekends when I am working around the house... I showed my wife what I did to my first wedding ring and she has no problem with me not wearing it around the house... then there is the huge callous it causes when I work in it.

At one point my ring spent 4 years hiding inside my aunts recliner in her house and we never replaced it... one day I got a call from her out of the blue asking if the inscription on it sounded familiar.

Anyhow, if I worked with my hands every day, I probably would not be wearing it while I work.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Thats new one for me.

Is that the right way and way is it right to your church?

Rephrase your question:
Is it scripturally and doctrinally correct?

I don't care what any church thinks about head covering. What my final authority is is the scriptures.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Rephrase your question:
Is it scripturally and doctrinally correct?

I don't care what any church thinks about head covering. What my final authority is is the scriptures.

I guess that means you must worship on Saturday instead of Sunday

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Smartphone HIV Test Tracks Disease on the Go in Research Trial

Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly [Deut. 7:3–4].

"Here we have the reason for God’s command. These people were eaten up with venereal disease. Had Israel intermarried with them, they would have destroyed the race. Moses didn’t understand much about disease germs, but God knows a great deal about them. These people were so polluted and corrupt that God put them out of the land. Not only that, these people were idolatrous, and they would have led Israel into idolatry. So God goes on to tell them that they are to utterly destroy their altars and break down their images. All this polluting influence is to be completely destroyed.

God gives Israel a solemn warning. If they do intermarry and turn to other gods, then God will put them out of the land. And yet, God makes it very clear to Israel that He is the God of love. He gives these commands because He loves them." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Law (Deuteronomy) (electronic ed., Vol. 9, pp. 56–57). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.