AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

Saxon Hammer

I have no need to substantiate the scriptures. That is the work of the Holy Spirit. I do however contend for the truth.

You do not contend for the truth.

You fight for your 'Messiah' without any understanding. Your 'Messiah' does not need your help. Your 'Messiah' saved you. Your 'book' contains all you need to be at peace. If you were at peace you could speak on this site WITHOUT so much resistance to 'yourself'.

However it has been suggested by other that you may need to act the way you do to fill some empty portion of 'yourself'. This does not seem like a saved person only a hungry person.

I do not want to test your faith any further.

My words are meant to provide you with peace so that you may speak peacefully about the grace of 'God'.

Truster

You fight for your 'Messiah' without any understanding. Your 'Messiah' does not need your help. Your 'Messiah' saved you. Your 'book' contains all you need to be at peace. If you were at peace you could speak on this site WITHOUT so much resistance to 'yourself'.

However it has been suggested by other that you may need to act the way you do to fill some empty portion of 'yourself'. This does not seem like a saved person only a hungry person.

My words are meant to provide you with peace so that you may speak peacefully about the grace of 'God'.

"Peace, peace they cry where there is no peace".

For when they shall say peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them (I Thessalonians 5:3).​

Truster

I don't have that human presumption called faith. I have been granted trust and that is what I stand in and by. That which I exercise in every area of my life.

God's Truth

I don't have that human presumption called faith. I have been granted trust and that is what I stand in and by. That which I exercise in every area of my life.

Faith and trust in God's words are the same thing.

You are arguing about words and God says not to do that.

2 Timothy 2:14 Keep reminding God's people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.

Truster

Faith and belief are simply a psyching up of the mental attributes and are inherent in mankind. Trust is a gift that is received at regeneration. Trust allows a man to abandon himself into the care of Messiah. Trust is what the fathers and the saints lived by. Faith and belief are mistranslations that fail to convey what aman and pistuo meant to those that first heard, received and practised trust.

popsthebuilder

Trust and faith are synonymous.

In regards toothed believer we aren't be faithful and trustworthy to GOD.

Being believers, we already understand that GOD is faithful and trustworthy.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Truster

Trust and faith are synonymous.

In regards toothed believer we aren't be faithful and trustworthy to GOD.

Being believers, we already understand that GOD is faithful and trustworthy.

peace

You just say what you think but you have never confirmed what you have been told to think. I spent 3 years studying this.

popsthebuilder

You just say what you think but you have never confirmed what you have been told to think. I spent 3 years studying this.
Are you refuting my words, asking for scriptural support, or simply being of that contentious proud spirit?

peace

Truster

Then it should be easy for you to evidence your claim.

Why is it when I come to discuss, you only look to judge?

I don't discuss I provide the truth. You don't recognise the truth. You don't love the truth. You hate the truth and prefer evil lies.

popsthebuilder

I don't discuss I provide the truth. You don't recognise the truth. You don't love the truth. You hate the truth and prefer evil lies.
No friend, you talk out of your butt against all and don't feel the need to substantiate your endless false claims with scripture though you and I both know you are to do just that.

You are nothing but a joke that is too sad to be funny.

I pitty you.

Truster

No friend, you talk out of your butt against all and don't feel the need to substantiate your endless false claims with scripture though you and I both know you are to do just that.

You are nothing but a joke that is too sad to be funny.

I pitty you.

Then why do you keep following me around?

popsthebuilder

Then why do you keep following me around?
I'm not following you. It doesn't even give the authors name associated with the thread until you go to it.

Unlike you; I don't think it is for me to condemn any, and hope you will have a change of heart. The other reason, you know well, as I have told you more than once; I won't set idly by while you attempt to lead the lost sheep astray. I'm just not.... So get used to it. I will consider it my duty until my last breath or am otherwise incapacitated.

peace

Truster

I'm not following you. It doesn't even give the authors name associated with the thread until you go to it.

Unlike you; I don't think it is for me to condemn any, and hope you will have a change of heart. The other reason, you know well, as I have told you more than once; I won't set idly by while you attempt to lead the lost sheep astray. I'm just not.... So get used to it. I will consider it my duty until my last breath or am otherwise incapacitated.

peace

Unless you repent your last breath might be sooner than you think.