AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

You are blind to Biblical doctrine and yet you say that you teach. There is sufficient evidence to identify you as a blind guide.

We've been over this too.

Not only do I not claim to be a teacher, but you have never even attempted to refute a singular word I have said with scripture within context.

By the way; anyone can claim their doctrine is biblical.

The proof of your knowing misdirection is from you not supporting your "doctrine" with scripture, and the fact that your works(words) are generally wholly opposed to the actual teachings and example of the Christ of GOD.

You are blind to this though; regardless of how many times you have been shown to be wrong using scripture, and the lack of supporting scripture you are able to provide to substantiate your bogus claims.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Truster

We've been over this too.

Not only do I not claim to be a teacher, but you have never even attempted to refute a singular word I have said with scripture within context.

By the way; anyone can claim their doctrine is biblical.

The proof of your knowing misdirection is from you not supporting your "doctrine" with scripture, and the fact that your works(words) are generally wholly opposed to the actual teachings and example of the Christ of GOD.

You are blind to this though; regardless of how many times you have been shown to be wrong using scripture, and the lack of supporting scripture you are able to provide to substantiate your bogus claims.

I have never made a claim. I state Biblical facts.

popsthebuilder

I have never made a claim. I state Biblical facts.
I'm pretty sure you just claimed that I said I was a teacher. I can quote you saying I'm a blind guide.

Those are both claims neither of which you have backed up nor can back up biblically. I cannot even read your posts and still refute your gibberish with ease.

popsthebuilder

You claim I follow you. You claim I derail threads that you derailed and close yourself. You've claimed in the past that I'm unregenerate. You have claimed and pass that you are both the Christ and a saint. You also claim to only speak biblical truth which is an absolute and utter lie. I would ask you to refute any one of these things or to reference scripture showing that you are right but I know you won't do either

Truster

You claim I follow you. You claim I derail threads that you derailed and close yourself. You've claimed in the past that I'm unregenerate. You have claimed and pass that you are both the Christ and a saint. You also claim to only speak biblical truth which is an absolute and utter lie. I would ask you to refute any one of these things or to reference scripture showing that you are right but I know you won't do either

You started being a foul mouthed thread pest on Foundation. Then you left in a huff and started being a thread pest elsewhere.

popsthebuilder

You started being a foul mouthed thread pest on Foundation. Then you left in a huff and started being a thread pest elsewhere.
Foul mouthed.... For an abbreviation...

Which is worse? Claiming a thing is bull dung, or claiming someone is damned to eternal destruction?

By the way, rhetorical.

Your opinion is worth nothing

Truster

Foul mouthed.... For an abbreviation...

Which is worse? Claiming a thing is bull dung, or claiming someone is damned to eternal destruction?

By the way, rhetorical.

Your opinion is worth nothing

You are heading on the broad road that leads to destruction. Your attacking the truth is not helping in the slightest.

glorydaz

Yesterday.....it was a Soap Opera staring Pops and God's UNtruth.

Today.......it's a Soap Opera staring Pops and Bluster.

Tommorrow.......stay tuned. :popcorn:

popsthebuilder

Every time you oppose the truth you attack the truth.

"Those who are not for me are against me".

You only post to dispute.
That isn't true.

I often ask you questions and actually let you know when I agree with you on some points.

I have repeatedly attempted to discuss things with you. We are on a discussion board.

But you will have none of it.

Whatever....im out for now.

Im not here to argue needlessly and to no end.

peace

Did you see that?

Just in case you missed it; peace

Truster

That isn't true.

I often ask you questions and actually let you know when I agree with you on some points.

I have repeatedly attempted to discuss things with you. We are on a discussion board.

But you will have none of it.

Whatever....im out for now.

Im not here to argue needlessly and to no end.

peace

Did you see that?

Just in case you missed it; peace

For when they shall say peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them (I Thessalonians 5:3).

popsthebuilder

For when they shall say peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them (I Thessalonians 5:3).
Thank you so very much for removing part of the singular verse that you took out of context. Surely if anyone had any doubt to your utter misdirection there is none now. Thank you again.

popsthebuilder

1 Thessalonians: 5. 1. But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10. Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 12. And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; 13. And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves. 14. Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men. 15. See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 16. Rejoice evermore. 17. Pray without ceasing. 18. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 19. Quench not the Spirit. 20. Despise not prophesyings. 21. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22. Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 25. Brethren, pray for us. 26. Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss. 27. I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren. 28. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Truster

Thank you so very much for removing part of the singular verse that you took out of context. Surely if anyone had any doubt to your utter misdirection there is none now. Thank you again.

The verse is in context and is a warning to you.

Turn or burn.