AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

Truster

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST (FAITH)​

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that YAH SHUA MESSIAH is in you, except ye be reprobates?​

Is that by which you should be living authentic? It is written that "the just shall live by trust" (faith), so the question "is your trust authentic?" is vitally important.
Have you ever checked to make sure that it is exactly the same pure principle by which the fathers and saints lived by?

Most people would admit to wanting stronger trust, but on examination, would probably discover they don’t have authentic trust in the first place and so there is nothing to strengthen except their positive mental attitude. Which goes up and down depending on their circumstances.

When I bought my first pair of crampons I wanted to try them out, before using them in a life or death situation. I’m here so the very fact I am here means they did what was expected of them. The first real test was coming off a mountain in the dark, in freezing mist and following a flooded track that had frozen solid to become an ice waterfall. I was not only grateful for the crampons but equally grateful for the fact I knew I was able to rely on them because they had been put to the test.

Most people that claim to be saved hate having their salvation questioned and get very abusive when it happens. I consider it an honour to have my salvation questioned. Each and every time it happens I go over what happened at my regeneration and what is happening in me. This strengthens my trust and sends my roots down deeper.

The deepest questioning I have faced regarding the authenticity of my trust has been from myself.

The sent trials of my trust have been a particular blessing because I know that the trials are for my benefit. So that I would have more and more confidence in the trust I have been allocated.
The trials are not so the Almighty will know the strength of my trust, but so that I would know. He who supplies it knows its reliability and strength in all circumstances.

When I have searched myself and think I stand I then pray:

Search me, O Elohim, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139: 23,24

When I was first converted I was told that this was one prayer that people would not often use because the results were a deep searching, cleansing and painful. Amen.

HAVE YOU EXAMINED YOURSELF? IF YES HOW DID YOU DO SO?​

Truster

TRUTH INTOLERANCE​

The most deadly disease that all men are prone to be is truth intolerance. Truth is impossible for the natural man to swallow and when offered a morsel of truth man will turn red in the face and come out in fits of anger. The natural man will accept anything that falls short of truly glorifying the Eternal Almighty but show him Elohim glorifying truth and he will do Cain impersonations.

They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly. AMOS 5:10​

Truster

Imagine having invested every spare dollar you’ve ever had into an investment. You have been kept up to date with the growth factual and anticipated for 40 or more years. It's looking good and when retirement comes you’ll be “sitting pretty”.

Then one day, out of the blue, a complete stranger turns up at your door and tells you that he knows of the investor and that everyone that has placed their future financial expectations in his hands is going to be sorely disappointed. The investment manager is a fraud, the investment is worthless and that you should pull out now.

Would you pull out? Could you face the reality and pull out?

That is what repentance requires you to do. Pull out, but you can’t do so because it accounts for everything you have done, in the flesh, in vain.

popsthebuilder

TRUTH INTOLERANCE​

The most deadly disease that all men are prone to be is truth intolerance. Truth is impossible for the natural man to swallow and when offered a morsel of truth man will turn red in the face and come out in fits of anger. The natural man will accept anything that falls short of truly glorifying the Eternal Almighty but show him Elohim glorifying truth and he will do Cain impersonations.

They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly. AMOS 5:10​
To me, the root of all sin, which is death, is greed. This brings about the intolerance you speak of to me.

1 Timothy: 6. 9. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 11. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. 12. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. 13. I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; 14. That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: 15. Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 16. Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen. 17. Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; 18. That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; 19. Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

Do you agree?

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Truster

The opinion of the believer is synonymous with scripture and the Holy Spirit though it is not technically his own opinion.

You quote the scriptures, but you don't love the truth, nor those that speak the truth. You are of the same spirit as the pharisees and scribes. The Apostles faced more violent persecution from proselytes than any others. You are a proselyte.

You didn't enter by the gate, but by another way.Your attempt at religion only stands until confronted by truth and the manner in which you respond to truth proves that you are under an energised delusion and that you have been caused to believe the delusion.

popsthebuilder

You quote the scriptures, but you don't love the truth, nor those that speak the truth. You are of the same spirit as the pharisees and scribes. The Apostles faced more violent persecution from proselytes than any others. You are a proselyte.

You didn't enter by the gate, but by another way.Your attempt at religion only stands until confronted by truth and the manner in which you respond to truth proves that you are under an energised delusion and that you have been caused to believe the delusion.
Search yourself sir.

Don't accuse me of derailing your thread either; you can see it as can I. You're doing it here, now.

Truster

Life is not an audition. Your eternal state is not dependant on your performance.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Life is not an audition. Your eternal state is not dependant on you performance.
Show scripture to verify what you claim within context and without the confusion, addition, or subtraction there of, and I will show twice the amount to refute it in like kind.

peace

Truster

Show scripture to verify what you claim within context and without the confusion, addition, or subtraction there of, and I will show twice the amount to refute it in like kind.

peace

I have no need to substantiate anything for the unregenerate.

The NT precepts are a guide for the justified. You have no part in the precepts or the evangelism.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

popsthebuilder

I have no need to substantiate anything for the unregenerate.

The NT precepts are a guide for the justified. You have no part in the precepts or the evangelism.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".
I figured you'd fold.

At least you know you can't refute the truth.

Truster

Salvation is used 194 times in scripture. Saviour 37 times. Save and saved 400 times.

Titus 2:11

Last edited: