AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

Truster

How does one really believe a thing and not live accordingly?

If you actually believe all the things about Jesus of Nazareth the Christ and Son of GOD, then you would live out that believe unfaithful service and works towards the glorying of the Son and ultimately the Father.

"you",as used above is not necessarily insinuating you personally Bright Raven.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

There is a degree of satisfaction necessary in living that life that no man is capable of doing, except The Messiah.

popsthebuilder

There is a degree of satisfaction necessary in living that life that no man is capable of doing, except The Messiah.
I'm not getting what you attempted to convey. Could you attempt to word it differently please. The word satisfaction threw me off I guess.

peace

Truster

I'm not getting what you attempted to convey. Could you attempt to word it differently please. The word satisfaction threw me off I guess.

peace

I didn't "attempt" to convey anything. I conveyed a spiritual truth that any spiritual man would comprehend.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".​

popsthebuilder

I didn't "attempt" to convey anything. I conveyed a spiritual truth that any spiritual man would comprehend.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".​
There you go with your bull again....

We have been over this; it isn't for you to pick and choose who receives the things of GOD.

Wheat AND tares are harvested. GOD divides, not you.

Could you please reword your previous statement that I inquired about?

Truster

There you go with your bull again....

We have been over this; it isn't for you to pick and choose who receives the things of GOD.

Wheat AND tares are harvested. GOD divides, not you.

Could you please reword your previous statement that I inquired about?

It is certainly not for me to choose, but it is for me to judge who are brothers in Messiah or not. Otherwise He would not have told us, "by their fruit ye shall know them".

I repeat:

popsthebuilder

It is certainly not for me to choose, but it is for me to judge who are brothers in Messiah or not. Otherwise He would not have told us, "by their fruit ye shall know them".

I repeat:

We are known by our fruits.... I agree.

Are we to hide and mask the knowledge of GOD, or give it freely to all?

Was the self-sacrifice of Jesus for few specifically or available to all?

Truster

We are known by our fruits.... I agree.

Are we to hide and mask the knowledge of GOD, or give it freely to all?

Was the self-sacrifice of Jesus for few specifically or available to all?

Saxon Hammer

To me, the root of all sin, which is death, is greed. This brings about the intolerance you speak of to me.

1 Timothy: 6. 9. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 11. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. 12. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. 13. I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; 14. That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: 15. Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 16. Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen. 17. Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; 18. That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; 19. Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

Do you agree?

peace

I would like to add the following postthebuilder which is along your lines of thought ...

You do not have any possessions when you enter this creation (are born) and you cannot take any possessions when you leave creation (die).

Therefore your 'spirit' should not invest any 'value' in any 'object' in creation (the universe).

To do so, creates a weight/load on the 'spirit' so that its freedom is reduced.

The 'truth' that cannot easily be swallowed, is that this life is but but passing moment.

Truster

Uhm.... I'm sorry, but I think truster may be stuck on repeat. Can someone hit the reset button?

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

Saxon Hammer

You quote the scriptures, but you don't love the truth, nor those that speak the truth. You are of the same spirit as the pharisees and scribes. The Apostles faced more violent persecution from proselytes than any others. You are a proselyte.

You didn't enter by the gate, but by another way.Your attempt at religion only stands until confronted by truth and the manner in which you respond to truth proves that you are under an energised delusion and that you have been caused to believe the delusion.

Sir, only the concept of 'truth' is born in your own mind.

Saxon Hammer

Life is not an audition. Your eternal state is not dependant on your performance.

Life is not an audition - agreed - nor is it a vacation.
Your eternal state is under threat throughout your life from 'yourself'.

The 'spirit' resides within and that CAN be lost/damaged, however 'God' will heal the 'spirit' when we die and it is released.

Saxon Hammer

I have no need to substantiate anything for the unregenerate.

The NT precepts are a guide for the justified. You have no part in the precepts or the evangelism.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

Another NON answer - This time you were called to substantiate your claims from the very book you hold so dear. This was an opportunity for you to show your intelligence and knowledge of your book.

Saxon Hammer

In mind of the fact I didn't want to be saved and didn't ask to be saved it would be difficult for me to glorify my flesh. My crown awaits and you can do nothing to prevent my reaching it.

In all this I have comfort in the knowledge that my Saviour knows my intentions, my thoughts, words and deeds. In Him and in Him alone I have found rest.*Much to your obvious annoyance.

There is no crown awaiting anyone at the end of this life.
The annoyance is in the way you behave - so unlike a person of 'God'.

I pray that you hear ....

Your need for comfort is great, take the peace of 'God' into your heart so the burning of your spirit may subside and bring you calm.

Saxon Hammer

If you "didn't want to be saved," there's no way you can be.

I do not agree with this.

My personal experience says that I wanted 'peace with the world' at a time of extreme duress. I would not call that 'wanting to be saved' because this world is very UN-peaceful still but I am trying to do something about it and I have purpose and work.

I have 'connected' and the 'knowing' has saved me. (Sorry for being cryptic)

oatmeal

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST (FAITH)​

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that YAH SHUA MESSIAH is in you, except ye be reprobates?​

Is that by which you should be living authentic? It is written that "the just shall live by trust" (faith), so the question "is your trust authentic?" is vitally important.
Have you ever checked to make sure that it is exactly the same pure principle by which the fathers and saints lived by?

Most people would admit to wanting stronger trust, but on examination, would probably discover they don’t have authentic trust in the first place and so there is nothing to strengthen except their positive mental attitude. Which goes up and down depending on their circumstances.

When I bought my first pair of crampons I wanted to try them out, before using them in a life or death situation. I’m here so the very fact I am here means they did what was expected of them. The first real test was coming off a mountain in the dark, in freezing mist and following a flooded track that had frozen solid to become an ice waterfall. I was not only grateful for the crampons but equally grateful for the fact I knew I was able to rely on them because they had been put to the test.

Most people that claim to be saved hate having their salvation questioned and get very abusive when it happens. I consider it an honour to have my salvation questioned. Each and every time it happens I go over what happened at my regeneration and what is happening in me. This strengthens my trust and sends my roots down deeper.

The deepest questioning I have faced regarding the authenticity of my trust has been from myself.

The sent trials of my trust have been a particular blessing because I know that the trials are for my benefit. So that I would have more and more confidence in the trust I have been allocated.
The trials are not so the Almighty will know the strength of my trust, but so that I would know. He who supplies it knows its reliability and strength in all circumstances.

When I have searched myself and think I stand I then pray:

Search me, O Elohim, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139: 23,24

When I was first converted I was told that this was one prayer that people would not often use because the results were a deep searching, cleansing and painful. Amen.

HAVE YOU EXAMINED YOURSELF? IF YES HOW DID YOU DO SO?​

When I check my thoughts and actions against the word of God, I learn my strengths and weaknesses.

The word of God is the benchmark against which examine ourselves, not our theologies, theories, denominational doctrines or anything else.

The word of God is truth. John 17:17

Truster

When I check my thoughts and actions against the word of God, I learn my strengths and weaknesses.

The word of God is the benchmark against which examine ourselves, not our theologies, theories, denominational doctrines or anything else.

The word of God is truth. John 17:17

For someone who professes to know the word you seem ignorant of its purpose:

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

You should learn to shut up until you know what it is you're trying to say, at least.

Truster

Life is not an audition - agreed - nor is it a vacation.
Your eternal state is under threat throughout your life from 'yourself'.

The 'spirit' resides within and that CAN be lost/damaged, however 'God' will heal the 'spirit' when we die and it is released.

My salvation is sure, because my Saviour is sure.

Truster

Another NON answer - This time you were called to substantiate your claims from the very book you hold so dear. This was an opportunity for you to show your intelligence and knowledge of your book.

I have no need to substantiate the scriptures. That is the work of the Holy Spirit. I do however contend for the truth.