Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Liberal feminism does not make men violently rape women. They clearly have the heart of a rapist.

ya know rusha, if you'd turn back to God, you'd see that He's already covered this:

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

bybee

Little jammie boy reminds me of the kid who runs along and kicks the guy who stands against a crowd of bullies. Little does he know he's simply a gnat easily whisked aside. :chuckle:

It is rather telling what you find amusing....

ClimateSanity

ya know rusha, if you'd turn back to God, you'd see that He's already covered this:

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Aside from college date rape, and some bizarre versions of rape, most rape is sexually motivated and perpetrated by the lower class and men with no social standing. You rarely find men who are active daters raping anyone. Its the men who are sexually frustrated who cannot find an attractive mate, who are the ones raping. You will also find the majority of the women raped, to be very attractive. There are exceptions, but they are not the majority. Power comes into play in date rape and it revolves disagreement in the timing of the various steps in sexual involvement.

glorydaz

How very unkind you are.

You think it's unkind to say we don't deserve mercy?

What could you possibly boast of that would merit mercy from our Holy God? What have you done that makes you think you deserve anything but punishment for the wrongs you have committed....and continue to commit, I hasten to add? Do you think you deserve mercy from God when you lie and call people names because you don't like what they say? If so, you think too highly of yourself, and you should know this. I shouldn't have to tell you.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Liberal feminism does not make men violently rape women. They clearly have the heart of a rapist. If anything, the idea that rape is deserved would be more in line with patriarchy.

I never claimed the contrary of the bolded.

bybee

You think it's unkind to say we don't deserve mercy?

What could you possibly boast of that would merit mercy from our Holy God? What have you done that makes you think you deserve anything but punishment for the wrongs you have committed....and continue to commit, I hasten to add? Do you think you deserve mercy from God when you lie and call people names because you don't like what they say? If so, you think too highly of yourself, and you should know this. I shouldn't have to tell you.

God loves me. Maybe you think He hates you?

glorydaz

The glaring logical fallacy of SOD's position is that if somebody truly deserved to be raped then the person committing the rape is justified to do it and no crime has been committed.

Said a bit differently, if a person deserved to be raped then a court of law, or God, could sentence a person to rape. Is there any court in the land or would God ever sentence a person to be raped?

No, because the person doing the raping has nothing to do with the fact that there is a God who is allowing the rapist's evil deed for another purpose. God uses evil people all the time to fulfill His larger purposes. These are Biblical principles which are being ignored. Not only do other women learn not to do what the slut does.....knowing there could very well be consequences they don't like, but that recompense is visited upon the one who acts like a slut. God allows just such consequences for both the "victim" of the rape and those who come after her.

Ezekiel 23:48-49
Thus will I cause lewdness to cease out of the land, that all women may be taught not to do after your lewdness. And they shall recompense your lewdness upon you, and ye shall bear the sins of your idols: and ye shall know that I am the Lord God.​

While our sins may very well be forgiven, we are still held accountable for what we do here in this life. It isn't just the fear of being caught....it's the certain knowledge that God has every means at his disposal to discipline us....even using ungodly evil men to do so. It's only when he grants us (undeserved) MERCY that we aren't always punished when we deserve to be.

glorydaz

Being violated is the only consequence that should never happen no matter what you did to increase its likelihood. Having your head severed or burned alive or tortured for weeks in a Vietcong camp are all acceptable; body violation is not.

What? You're joking, right? Given the choice, I'd choose rape any day of the week. Ask that female soldier who it was that got the worst of the deal.....she, who was raped, or the men who were tortured. Nah...you're joking. You gotta be.

Truster

The term rape has a Hebrew word and meaning. It is used three times in scripture. The act of rape is a curse from Elohim upon rebellious and sinful people. Rape is a punishment.

Hebrew word is shāgēl and means to ravish or violate just as people violate the law and despise the grace of the Eternal.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Cool story bro.

What is the point here, again? Do you all even have one?

Because I see this being brought up on here over and over, and it seems like nothing more than a way to avoid speaking on the women themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.