Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

You believe that there are people who deserve to be raped. Further, you are attempting to use God to legitimize this view. I find that very distasteful.

If you think so, correct me and tell me where I am wrong. We can go from there...

I've said hundreds of times that I believe people deserve WHATEVER they get for their bad behavior. WHATEVER they get for bad behavior. Bad behavior is risky behavior....admit you did wrong...admit you deserved what you got ....learn from it and move on.

Quetzal

I've said hundreds of times that I believe people deserve WHATEVER they get for their bad behavior. WHATEVER they get for bad behavior. Bad behavior is risky behavior....admit you did wrong...admit you deserved what you got ....learn from it and move on.
Broad strokes do not always apply when it comes to criminal activity. Just because it makes a good bumper stick does not mean it is an accurate reflection of reality.

glorydaz

Broad strokes do not always apply when it comes to criminal activity. Just because it makes a good bumper stick does not mean it is an accurate reflection of reality.

Those "broad strokes" are those things seen from God's perspective....not man's perspective. Man sees each little touch of the brush and fails to see the whole picture.

It's not a bumper sticker, it's a Biblical principle...that we reap what we sow.

Quetzal

Those "broad strokes" are those things seen from God's perspective....not man's perspective. Man sees each little touch of the brush and fails to see the whole picture.

It's not a bumper sticker, it's a Biblical principle...that we reap what we sow.
It does not apply to everything. You can hide behind your perception of what God is all you want, but the reality of the situation may vary. You need to accept that.

bybee

I'm sure you do.

When you finish, maybe you'll actually discuss the topic like an adult.

Nah....not a chance. Never mind. Just keep venting. It might keep you from exploding again.

You are just the self appointed, unsolicited Advisor to those you have deemed the lost sheep of TOL! What a Grand exalted Poobah you are you are!

ClimateSanity

People deserve whatever they get, including mutilation, torture, drowning, burning alive, family murdered, disease, aids, leprosy, eaten alive by army ants......but rape is beyond the pale.

Arthur Brain

Once again you've missed the point. You're quite the expert at that, aren't you? You wouldn't have that problem if you were looking at the stripper's behavior instead of ignoring it or calling it "good".

Strippers are enticing men to sin....there is fault there, apart from the fault of the men who are watching, whether you happen to see it or not. Would you be so understanding if it was your wife doing the stripping? Go ahead and claim you'd be just fine with that. :chuckle:

Would you be faulting the men who watched and not her?

I wasn't even referring to strippers with my reply to Climate Insanity so way to miss the point yourself there...

glorydaz

I don't think anyone is remotely confused on the point. Some are worried about it, some disappointed to see it, some hostile in return over it or over responses on the point of it.

Sweet....you mean like Job's friends.
Now there is a perfect example for you.

None of Job's friends were confused about Job either.
They droned on and on to try and convince Job to see how wrong he was.
They accused him and tried to "reason" with him.
They were "disappointed to see it"...some were even "hostile". :think:

Said every meshak the world has ever seen. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not suggesting that if twenty elders call you a donkey you should consider braying, but you might at least check the mirror.

There isn't an elder among you. Not a one of you will say stripping is wrong and deserving of consequences. :chew:

Yes, you're clearly unemotional on the point. Just cold, computer like logic leading to that summation. :plain:

I save my emotion for joys in this life, and real tragedies in this world. I certainly won't waste it arguing with a bunch of bleeding heart libs who have no plans to stop whining. I'll wait until they've had to reap a bit of suffering, and then they might just listen. ;)

Else, there's no shame in being open to wounding, slight or not, by sufficiently hard comments from people you regard.

That's life. You can either be open to that sort of disappointment or you can be...someone else.

The problem with that little scenario is the wounding is a product of your own imagination. You brought it on yourself...you wounded yourself with your own surmising You've said a lot of things about me, and I'm not wounded in the least. I've done nothing except what you've imagined I've done. If you think I'm mean then you're just wrong. I can't even get you to see that you and your friends here are the "Job's friends" that you keep using as an example of my judgment of strippers. I'm not like the stripper that actually did something wrong. I've simply refused to let you all tell me how mean I am...how wrong I am and how innocent the stripper is.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I guess I'll have to explain stripping to GD. It is stage performance and the object is to earn tips. There is no enticing to sin.

Arthur Brain

I'm mature enough to recognize a little girly man when I see one....and mature enough to call it like I see it without getting my feelings all hurt.

You're mature enough to use phrases like 'girly man' as some feeble insult and that's about it GD. Geez, grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.