Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzal

I know, you are an atheist, but do you realize that God can use the activities of criminals to bring about his purposes, including shocking a woman out of an immoral life?
It is remarkable that you can be wrong 5 words into your post. But, this is par for the course, it seems.

Quetzal

And you are wrong on both counts. I was bringing up the same points as Glory and I was trying to get you to follow the protocols of discussion. I failed at that because no one can change the weak mind of a moron.
You were trying to change the topic and move the goal posts. I kept it on topic and you couldn't deal with it. Next!

glorydaz

:chuckle: It is adorable when you try this hard. Bottom line, the criminal is responsible. Not the victim. Crazy notion, yeah?

The "criminal" is responsible for the crime.

Stripping is wrong, therefore, the stripper is responsible for her own bad behavior. Bad behavior is risky behavior. It's risky to rob a bank. It's risky to run a red light. It's risky to lie to the IRS. It's risky to strip at a frat party. All bad behavior....all deserving of consequences.

The victim is only innocent if she has done nothing wrong.

ClimateSanity

Nonsense. He asked me to name one, I did. Further, I named the one addressed in the OP. He couldn't deal with it and asked for something else. No dice.

Its no dice that you are capable of producing any examples other than the OP because you don't have enough creativity in that public school mind to think beyond your training and knee jerk reactions.

Quetzal

Its no dice that you are capable of producing any examples other than the OP because you don't have enough creativity in that public school mind to think beyond your training and knee jerk reactions.
If you would like to open the discussion to include other things besides the OP, make a thread and I will meet you there. Otherwise, tuck your tail and go back to your cage.

glorydaz

That should be the end of the topic. But you added amendments for a reason that is beyond me. But here we are. 100+ pages in pandering to your ridiculous notion of righteousness.

It isn't MY notion of "righteousness", Q. There is a God and righteousness is not a "notion". And, yes, I realize this is beyond you.

ClimateSanity

Yes, the one I just posted. You're not exactly fooling anyone Dolo/Volt...

That has nothing to do with what I posted. You are merely trolling. If you have a problem with my presence at this forum, take it up with management. If you don't get what you want, I guess you will just have to go on and manage to get on with life somehow. I personally don't think you will be able to cope with it.

Arthur Brain

The "criminal" is responsible for the crime.

Stripping is wrong, therefore, the stripper is responsible for her own bad behavior. Bad behavior is risky behavior. It's risky to rob a bank. It's risky to run a red light. It's risky to lie to the IRS. It's risky to strip at a frat party. All bad behavior....all deserving of consequences.

The victim is only innocent if she has done nothing wrong.

She isn't deserving of rape by any stretch. Heck, a woman goes into a bar in a mini skirt and some nutcase would see that as a 'come on' so quit with the 'innocence' crap GD...

glorydaz

And you are wrong on both counts. I was bringing up the same points as Glory and I was trying to get you to follow the protocols of discussion. I failed at that because no one can change the weak mind of a moron.

Typical libs. They fail at reasoning. They fail at having adult discussions. They're left with only one thing. Showing their back sides. ;)

Arthur Brain

That has nothing to do with what I posted. You are merely trolling. If you have a problem with my presence at this forum, take it up with management. If you don't get what you want, I guess you will just have to go on and manage to get on with life somehow. I personally don't think you will be able to cope with it.

Eh, you can continue here as much as you will at TOL discretion. I just want people to know you're not exactly 'all there' where it comes to the topic.

ClimateSanity

If you would like to open the discussion to include other things besides the OP, make a thread and I will meet you there. Otherwise, tuck your tail and go back to your cage.

We are discussing the OP. A discussion is much more than saying so and so is true and the other side saying no it isn't over and over. How many times has your side bleated the same mind numb rhetoric? Going beyond that idiotic style.of discussion is not straying from the OP. I'm sorry your brain can't wrap itself around that idea.

glorydaz

Speaking of that, I requested scriptural support that you couldn't provide. :rolleyes:

Show me where you asked for scriptural support.

I've given plenty already. So you show me where you asked, and I'll show you where I gave verses. I've given some of them over and over again...but I'll do so again. Unless you're just blowing smoke in the wind. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.