Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

It "isn't there anymore"? Ooooooookay, Artie who resides in LaLa Land.

And you call me "sick". You're obviously so filled with hate that you're being eaten from the inside out. First your eyes and then your brain. :nono:

Okay, a bit bewildering this as when I tried linking to the post yesterday it was taking me to another but it's still there alright so my bad on that one and apologies on that score. Maybe you can apologize in turn for claiming things about me that you're wrong about - aka saying I'd claim that rape was proof for God not existing or some such?

I call you sick because of your views and believe it or not I don't happen to hate you to hold that opinion.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
The huge majority of rapes are by people known to the victim with the largest portion of those being older male relatives raping young women in their own families. Surely GD can't believe all those 8, 9, 10 year olds and teenagers are reaping their just rewards. :kookoo:

Arthur Brain

I'm surprised I have to spell this out for Artie, since I have made it clear, but I will do so one more time....hopefully, he will finally see the importance of reading CAREFULLY what has been written.

I said people deserve WHATEVER consequences they receive for their bad behavior. Rape is an EXAMPLE of what those consequences might be. If a person gets raped after stripping, we can see what she has reaped from what she has sown. If the stripper gets raped, we can then see she received her just deserts. I'm not the one )

Er, no. Only you and other crackpots see that as "just deserts".

:plain:

glorydaz

Glorydayz by works your rewards is exactly the same as 'the sluts', by works you are no difference, the only difference between you is the grace of God. Id get off your high horse.

My horse isn't high. I'm not a stripper, either. I try to avoid such things because I know for a fact I'd suffer consequences for my actions. The Lord is faithful to see that I do.

glorydaz

The huge majority of rapes are by people known to the victim with the largest portion of those being older male relatives raping young women in their own families. Surely GD can't believe all those 8, 9, 10 year olds and teenagers are reaping their just rewards. :kookoo:

I know you just like to pop in and put out a few jabs, but no one (even mean old me) has ever suggested innocent victims deserve any kind of consequences for their innocent actions. :kookoo:

Arthur Brain

I'm not surprised you can't see it, Artie. You don't think there is a thing wrong with stripping. I just hope some stripper doesn't get killed because people like you have told her she is doing nothing wrong.

Why would you hope that? Wouldn't she just be getting her "just deserts" as you're so fond of advocating?

:rolleyes:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I hope not. that would be :kookoo:

1PeaceMaker

Predators prey on those they believe are not going to be believed or protected, or those that feel the most shamed by what happened. (minorities, disabled, drug addicts, sexually active or promiscuous women, poor, young, mental illnesses, elderly women, girlfriends, wives, anyone under their power, etc.)

All human bodies are temples of the holy spirit, which is why anyone can defile it and be destroyed by God as a result. The womb especially is God's workplace for forming His heritage, not to be defiled, hence all the Biblical laws protecting it.

glorydaz

Okay, a bit bewildering this as when I tried linking to the post yesterday it was taking me to another but it's still there alright so my bad on that one and apologies on that score.

No problem. It was clearly a mistake....unintended.

Maybe you can apologize in turn for claiming things about me that you're wrong about - aka saying I'd claim that rape was proof for God not existing or some such?

Oh, I thought you were an agnostic or something..... didn't believe in God. You have denied we reap what we sow. You have ignored the verses that have been presented. You have tried to dictate what God will allow and what He won't allow. That's what humanists do.

So, if you do think God exists then I apologize for suggesting that might be what was behind your "comments".

I call you sick because of your views and believe it or not I don't happen to hate you to hold that opinion.

You certainly do sound like you hate me. I could quote some mighty angry and hateful statements.....but I won't.

No, Artie. Your opinion of me doesn't change the fact that what I say is Biblical. If you find that "sick" or disgusting or anything else, it's your problem, not mine.

glorydaz

Nah, just the "sluts" right GD?

:plain:

Immorality will bring on consequences in this life. So, yes, sluts, adulterers, homosexuals.....etc. Consequences that are deserved for that bad behavior.

Rapists deserve consequences, too. Thieves, killers, liars....they all deserve whatever they get when they do WRONG. It's a principle of God's...not mine. I didn't think it up, I just report it.

glorydaz

Why would you hope that? Wouldn't she just be getting her "just deserts" as you're so fond of advocating?

:rolleyes:

I'm not the decider of what those "just deserts" are. I have said this over and over again. I would hope she'd learn her lesson with some lighter penalty....maybe get dumped without a ride home or humiliated. But, the chances of that working are probably slim. She could get beaten up or she could get jumped leaving the place and end up dead in a dumpster. I'm not the decider of the consequences....as I've said. Bad behavior is RISKY BEHAVIOR.

Arthur Brain

No problem. It was clearly a mistake....unintended.

Indeed. :e4e:
Oh, I thought you were an agnostic or something..... didn't believe in God. You have denied we reap what we sow. You have ignored the verses that have been presented. You have tried to dictate what God will allow and what He won't allow. That's what humanists do.

So, if you do think God exists then I apologize for suggesting that might be what was behind your "comments".

You said I claim something that I don't. If you had some sincerity about you you'd simply hold your hands up and say you were wrong to presume instead of this thinly veiled 'justification' for it. Heck, you've even pulled this 'humanist' garbage on TH and came out on the wrong end of it.

You certainly do sound like you hate me. I could quote some mighty angry and hateful statements.....but I won't.

I've no time for hate GD and especially not for the posters on an internet forum. Quote away although it'll be you reading such personal emotion into the posts.

No, Artie. Your opinion of me doesn't change the fact that what I say is Biblical. If you find that "sick" or disgusting or anything else, it's your problem, not mine.

Well no, it's simply just you espousing sickening stuff as justification for what "sluts" deserve. That and nothing else.

Arthur Brain

I'm not the decider of what those "just deserts" are. I have said this over and over again. I would hope she'd learn her lesson with some lighter penalty....maybe get dumped without a ride home or humiliated. But, the chances of that working are probably slim. She could get beaten up or she could get jumped leaving the place and end up dead in a dumpster. I'm not the decider of the consequences....as I've said. Bad behavior is RISKY BEHAVIOR.

Hey, you're the one who brought "just deserts" into this so if a stripper gets killed then she's 'earned' it right? Why shy away all of a sudden?

glorydaz

Hey, you're the one who brought "just deserts" into this so if a stripper gets killed then she's 'earned' it right? Why shy away all of a sudden?

People deserve WHATEVER they get in this life for their bad behavior. People reap what they sow in this life unless the Lord specifically gives them mercy. Most strippers don't get raped or killed. They suffer other consequences. I'm not the decider of such things. I'm just an observer here.

You do realize, don't you, that you are a humanist? Humanists have set themselves up as little gods. They think they are the decider of such things.

glorydaz

You said I claim something that I don't. If you had some sincerity about you you'd simply hold your hands up and say you were wrong to presume instead of this thinly veiled 'justification' for it.

You're reaping what you have sown. You have been a busy boy accusing me of saying things I haven't, and now you're acting all put out when you think I might be coming close to doing what you have done without ceasing.

Heck, you've even pulled this 'humanist' garbage on TH and came out on the wrong end of it.

TH was reasoning exactly like a humanist. That neither of you admit it isn't my problem. I'm just an observer here.

I've no time for hate GD and especially not for the posters on an internet forum. Quote away although it'll be you reading such personal emotion into the posts.

Oh contraire. You have plenty of time to hate. You just don't want to admit it. I wasn't born yesterday, Artie.

Well no, it's simply just you espousing sickening stuff as justification for what "sluts" deserve. That and nothing else.

And you call it "sickening" because you're not in the least emotionally invested, right? What would that "emotion" be, Arthur? Love?

Arthur Brain

People deserve WHATEVER they get in this life for their bad behavior. People reap what they sow in this life unless the Lord specifically gives them mercy. Most strippers don't get raped or killed. They suffer other consequences. I'm not the decider of such things. I'm just an observer here.

Most strippers don't indeed but it doesn't stop you from calling them sluts and that if they do get raped it's "just deserts". You've also explicitly said that such a consequence is deserved to boot. So you're not just an 'observer' here.

You do realize, don't you, that you are a humanist? Humanists have set themselves up as little gods. They think they are the decider of such things.

You do realize, don't you, that you were completely wrong to presume that I was an atheist so very recently? You're the one who seems set on erroneously deciding things GD. You should stop doing that...

Status
Not open for further replies.