Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

See, the natural man is stuck in a rut. He is determined to keep his eyes and ears closed. A reward is something earned for good or bad behavior...not just good behavior. Had you engaged your brain before you opened your mouth, you'd have noticed the verse I gave was not calling for something good. The guy did evil and should be rewarded according to his works. The Lord shall reward the doer of evil according to his wickedness, and that includes right here in this life whether He gives you the gift of eternal life or not. You can't escape consequences in this life.

2 Timothy 4:14
14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works.

2 Samuel 3:39
And I am this day weak, though anointed king; and these men the sons of Zeruiah be too hard for me: the Lord shall reward the doer of evil according to his wickedness.

This is your remark that I was addressing:

"Ask Paul if I'm wrong for asking the Lord to reward the slut for her bad behavior."

What kind of person would ask or even imply such a 'reward' for someone else when it's rape? TH is right. Put that rock down before you smash yourself with it GD.

genuineoriginal

God has given this society what it deserves:

Romans 1:24
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:​

glorydaz

This is your remark that I was addressing:

"Ask Paul if I'm wrong for asking the Lord to reward the slut for her bad behavior."

What kind of person would ask or even imply such a 'reward' for someone else when it's rape? TH is right. Put that rock down before you smash yourself with it GD.

I said reward for bad behavior. I DID NOT say that God should see that she's raped for her bad behavior. Are you really that dense?

I didn't say what that reward should be, just as Paul didn't try to dictate to God what particular consequences Alexander the coppersmith should suffer. It's you humanists who insist on trying to dictate to God what He can or cannot do. But Paul would not be so stupid as to deny Alexander was being rewarded for his bad behavior when he saw him suffering consequences, and neither will I.

We ask that God reward them according to what they have done, knowing that God uses the principle of reaping what we sow for His good purposes. When we see consequences for bad behavior, we recognize that God has allowed them for His purposes. Unlike you, I'm not interested in burying my head in the sand and pretending that our behavior has no consequences. Bad behavior has consequences. When you do something wrong....see what follows and you'll see what you earned. Whatever that may be. Or lie to yourself and play the victim. Most people freely admit they got what they deserved when they did something wrong....or at least they used to before this victim mentality became so popular. :think:

Arthur Brain

I said reward for bad behavior. I DID NOT say that God should see that she's raped for her bad behavior. Are you really that dense?

I didn't say what that reward should be, just as Paul didn't try to dictate to God what particular consequences Alexander the coppersmith should suffer. It's you humanists who insist on trying to dictate to God what He can or cannot do. But Paul would not be so stupid as to deny Alexander was being rewarded for his bad behavior when he saw him suffering consequences, and neither will I.

We ask that God reward them according to what they have done, knowing that God uses the principle of reaping what we sow for His good purposes. When we see consequences for bad behavior, we recognize that God has allowed them for His purposes. Unlike you, I'm not interested in burying my head in the sand and pretending that our behavior has no consequences. Bad behavior has consequences. When you do something wrong....see what follows and you'll see what you earned. Whatever that may be. Or lie to yourself and play the victim. Most people freely admit they got what they deserved when they did something wrong....or at least they used to before this victim mentality became so popular. :think:

Oh come off it GD. You're on record for explicitly stating that "sluts" deserve rape as a consequence, that it's "just deserts" for their actions. Don't run away from your own comments as sickening as they are.

glorydaz

Oh come off it GD. You're on record for explicitly stating that "sluts" deserve rape as a consequence, that it's "just deserts" for their actions. Don't run away from your own comments as sickening as they are.

I'm not running away from my own comments, but I sure won't pretend like I've said what you accuse me of saying. I won't accept responsibility for your stupidity, Artie....that's all yours. You have got to be a product of the public school system. Nothing else would explain your inability to comprehend what I've said. :chuckle:

I said strippers deserve whatever they get. If they get raped they deserve it. I don't pray that God punish them with rape. I pray that God reward them according to their own deeds.....just like Paul did. I do this because I care more for their eternal souls than you obviously do. You tell them they are doing nothing wrong....'just keep right on stripping and ruining your life.... continue on that road to destruction'.

Why do you hate women, Artie? Even if they are strippers, they aren't too stupid to learn to do what is right. They aren't too stupid to see that their bad behavior has consequences. :think:

Arthur Brain

I'm not running away from my own comments, but I sure won't pretend like I've said what you accuse me of saying. I won't accept responsibility for your stupidity, Artie....that's all yours. You have got to be a product of the public school system. Nothing else would explain your inability to comprehend what I've said. :chuckle:

I'm not accusing you of saying anything other than what you've actually stated:

"It IS a reward for wrong doing.
It IS wages earned.
It IS just deserts."

You wanna deny that you said this in direct context as to what "sluts" deserve GD? It seems you edited your post since but I and others have quoted it so your own words are still there in all their 'glorydaz'. You think they'd disappear or something?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4546624&postcount=1380

You really should know by now that chuckling at your own posts is pretty much a measure of how riled a poster is in replying. Your lame quips about education only underscore that all the more.

I said strippers deserve whatever they get. If they get raped they deserve it. I don't pray that God punish them with rape. I pray that God reward them according to their own deeds.....just like Paul did. I do this because I care more for their eternal souls than you obviously do. You tell them they are doing nothing wrong....'just keep right on stripping and ruining your life.... continue on that road to destruction'.

Well sure you've been, nobody's disputing that GD. You think they deserve to be raped and it's "just deserts" as in the above. It's not like you haven't been crystal clear on the matter. Your care for people comes over in spades GD...

Why do you hate women, Artie? Even if they are strippers, they aren't too stupid to learn to do what is right. They aren't too stupid to see that their bad behavior has consequences. :think:

I don't. If I did I'd be like you and other cranks who think women deserve rape for wearing dresses above the knee and that such was "just deserts" for such 'wanton immorality' etc blah blah blah...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Cognitive dissonance of the feminist mind

CT24iYBUsAAxY8I.jpg:small

You thought it was misogynistic, neglecting the reality that the women is holding a knife to the man.

That's pretty much how I see the people who perpetuate the subject of this thread and why I take issue with it.
It always becomes about this stupid, redundant rehashing of how doing anything to a woman is wrong and what men should think or do about it.

Forget you, forget women who think that way, and anyone who is inclined to agree with them. That's not misogyny, that's calling a specific group of self-loathing men and subtly man-hating women.
I think that'll be my last contribution to this thread :wave:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Cognitive dissonance of the feminist mind

CT24iYBUsAAxY8I.jpg:small

You thought it was misogynistic, neglecting the reality that the women is holding a knife to the man.

That's pretty much how I see the people who perpetuate the subject of this thread and why I take issue with it.
It always becomes about this stupid, redundant rehashing of how doing anything to a woman is wrong and what men should think or do about it.

Forget you, forget women who think that way, and anyone who is inclined to agree with them. That's not misogyny, that's calling a specific group of people a bunch of morons.

No, come back

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's pretty much how I see the people who perpetuate the subject of this thread and why I take issue with it. It always becomes about this stupid, redundant rehashing of how doing anything to a woman is wrong and what men should think or do about it.
In this case it's actually how raping a woman is wrong and how anyone with two brain cells to rub together should understand that. And the people who perpetuate the topic are rapists. The rest is response.

Forget you, forget women who think that way, and anyone who is inclined to agree with them. That's not misogyny, that's calling a specific group of self-loathing men and subtly man-hating women.
Finally, something for everyone to appreciate. :plain:

Last edited:

1PeaceMaker

I'm not engaging anyone today. I just wanted to point out that like Greeks desecrating God's temple, or invaders carrying off the ark in battle, people who rape are not assaulting a woman but the temple of the Holy Spirit and they are spitting on God's vessel to form innocent children. That sacred body she has belongs not to that woman or any man but to the Father in heaven.

Like those who tried to destroy Isreal when they were allowed to conquer them, they will be dealt with by an angry God.

Whatever a man thinks a woman deserves, he grossly oversteps when he defiles the temple of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.