Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
glory, to tardlyartie:
Are you really that dense?

:think:

That's where it started.

with the thread title

I won't accept responsibility for your stupidity, Artie....

can't blame you there :chuckle:

In this case it's actually how raping a woman is wrong...

and mauling 42 children to death by bears is wrong and killing two cities fuill of men, women and children by burning them to death with molten sulfur is wrong....

town channels his inner emo, stamps his little foot and bleats:
town said:
...the people who perpetuate the topic are rapists.

:darwinsm:

:mock:town

I'm not engaging anyone today.

nutz

and after i went out and bought this big diamond ring... :(

ClimateSanity

So, all one has to do is believe non PC things about the topic and they are rapists? If town really believes that, he should have some people arrested and have the state execute them. Wait....no one committed an actual rape???? Now I'm confused. You are a rapist if you don't agree with town on the subject? I look outside my window and it doesn't look like north Korea to me. I didn't realize I had been smuggled there.

glorydaz

I'm not accusing you of saying anything other than what you've actually stated:

"It IS a reward for wrong doing.
It IS wages earned.
It IS just deserts."

You wanna deny that you said this in direct context as to what "sluts" deserve GD? It seems you edited your post since but I and others have quoted it so your own words are still there in all their 'glorydaz'. You think they'd disappear or something?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4546624&postcount=1380

I didn't edit anything, Arthur. :nono:

I stand by what I said. I won't stand by the nonsense you claim I said. I do not ask God to reward a woman with rape for her bad behavior. I leave the particulars of the consequences up to God. I do ask the Lord to reward such bad behavior with the consequences He deems best. If that ends up being rape, then I simply say AMEN....she clearly got what she deserved.

Of course you claim such things prove there is no God. :chuckle:

You really should know by now that chuckling at your own posts is pretty much a measure of how riled a poster is in replying. Your lame quips about education only underscore that all the more.

I'm not chuckling at my own posts, Artie. I'm chuckling because you're too dense to comprehend what I'm saying....living in LaLa Land as you do.

Well sure you've been, nobody's disputing that GD. You think they deserve to be raped and it's "just deserts" as in the above. It's not like you haven't been crystal clear on the matter. Your care for people comes over in spades GD...

I see the value in people suffering consequences for their bad behavior. You don't.
I spanked my kids when they needed it, too. Call me evil, but none of my kids ended up being strippers. :chew:

I don't. If I did I'd be like you and other cranks who think women deserve rape for wearing dresses above the knee and that such was "just deserts" for such 'wanton immorality' etc blah blah blah...

Proving once again that you people have to lie in order to keep this discussion going. I'll try not to chuckle over that one....................

................. :rotfl:

Shucks, I couldn't do it.

ok doser

So, all one has to do is believe non PC things about the topic and they are rapists? If town really believes that, he should have some people arrested and have the state execute them. Wait....no one committed an actual rape???? Now I'm confused. You are a rapist if you don't agree with town on the subject? I look outside my window and it doesn't look like north Korea to me. I didn't realize I had been smuggled there.

town doesn't have any rational or intelligent argument to make, so he relies on emotion

it plays well to those lacking intelligence and reason :idunno:

glorydaz

I think they just get their little knickers in a knot. ;)

ok doser

You are a rapist if you don't agree with town on the subject?

i don't agree with town on the subject of the washington redskins controversy, so that must make me...

:think:

a redskin! :banana:

which means my opinion overrules his paleface opinion! :banana::banana:

i like this!

glorydaz

In this case it's actually how raping a woman is wrong and how anyone with two brain cells to rub together should understand that. And the people who perpetuate the topic are rapists. The rest is response.

Not so, Town.

Rape is wrong......PERIOD. Everyone agrees to that.

So that leaves you defending a stripper....claiming she deserves no consequences for her immoral behavior. And it leaves you insisting YOU are the decider of what God will or will not allow as a consequence for that immoral behavior. Some scripture would be nice, but so far you've offered none. :think:

ok doser

Not so, Town.

Rape is wrong......PERIOD. Everyone agrees to that.

So that leaves you defending a stripper....claiming she deserves no consequences for her immoral behavior. And it leaves you insisting YOU are the decider of what God will or will not allow as a consequence for that immoral behavior. Some scripture would be nice, but so far you've offered none. :think:

wait a tic - aren't you "perpetuating the topic"?

you rapist! :sibbie:

ok doser

Oh, contraire. That only applies to female strippers. ;)

if i have the time next week i may start a new thread regarding the justice of punishing rapists (i mean real rapists) for their behavior

because of that pesky grace thing that elo and town have been claiming means that whores get off scott-free

glorydaz

I'm not engaging anyone today. I just wanted to point out that like Greeks desecrating God's temple, or invaders carrying off the ark in battle, people who rape are not assaulting a woman but the temple of the Holy Spirit and they are spitting on God's vessel to form innocent children. That sacred body she has belongs not to that woman or any man but to the Father in heaven.

Like those who tried to destroy Isreal when they were allowed to conquer them, they will be dealt with by an angry God.

Whatever a man thinks a woman deserves, he grossly oversteps when he defiles the temple of God.

Believers....men and women are indwelt by the Holy Spirit. You need to be careful with what you seem to be claiming.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.​

Arthur Brain

I didn't edit anything, Arthur. :nono:

I stand by what I said. I won't stand by the nonsense you claim I said. I do not ask God to reward a woman with rape for her bad behavior. I leave the particulars of the consequences up to God. I do ask the Lord to reward such bad behavior with the consequences He deems best. If that ends up being rape, then I simply say AMEN....she clearly got what she deserved.

Well the link to your original post isn't there anymore but by the by...

Frankly, you're sick, and if you're gonna stand by what you said then do so. You've said that certain people deserve to be raped and that it's just deserts. Nobody is misquoting you on any of this.

Of course you claim such things prove there is no God. :chuckle:

What are you on about? I don't claim and have never claimed any such thing. I'm not an atheist so chuckle away oh deluded one.

I'm not chuckling at my own posts, Artie. I'm chuckling because you're too dense to comprehend what I'm saying....living in LaLa Land as you do.

Course you are and it's just darn lame GD, especially when you're chuckling at something you've got completely wrong like the immediate above for example...
I see the value in people suffering consequences for their bad behavior. You don't.
I spanked my kids when they needed it, too. Call me evil, but none of my kids ended up being strippers. :chew:

Nope, wrong again. I do not state that "sexually immoral" people deserve to be raped or that such a thing is "just deserts". Keep up.

Proving once again that you people have to lie in order to keep this discussion going. I'll try not to chuckle over that one....................

................. :rotfl:

Shucks, I couldn't do it.

Eh, I don't need to lie when you're on record for saying precisely what you have, but laugh away. It's obviously impressive for you...

glorydaz

Yes, I can see how ignorant you are, but I have so sympathy for your plight.

Being raped is no ORDEAL for a slut. It's no "hideous assault" for those who pass it out like candy on a daily basis. Poor little Artie. Are you really that naïve? Here's what it IS.

It IS a reward for wrong doing.
It IS wages earned.
It IS just deserts.

It can be a valuable lesson learned.
If you really cared about those sluts, you wouldn't make excuses for them, you'd be working to get them out of that life.

I'm not accusing you of saying anything other than what you've actually stated:

"It IS a reward for wrong doing.
It IS wages earned.
It IS just deserts."

You wanna deny that you said this in direct context as to what "sluts" deserve GD? It seems you edited your post since but I and others have quoted it so your own words are still there in all their 'glorydaz'. You think they'd disappear or something?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4546624&postcount=1380

You really should know by now that chuckling at your own posts is pretty much a measure of how riled a poster is in replying. Your lame quips about education only underscore that all the more.

Well sure you've been, nobody's disputing that GD. You think they deserve to be raped and it's "just deserts" as in the above. It's not like you haven't been crystal clear on the matter. Your care for people comes over in spades GD...

I don't. If I did I'd be like you and other cranks who think women deserve rape for wearing dresses above the knee and that such was "just deserts" for such 'wanton immorality' etc blah blah blah...

So, is this the post you say I erased? It sure looks like it's still there to me, Artie. :chew:

Now I'll go back and find what you said that I DID NOT SAY. I really don't think I should have to do your research for you, but you do seem a bit slow of late.

glorydaz

The guy did evil and should be rewarded according to his works. The Lord shall reward the doer of evil according to his wickedness

2 Timothy 4:14
reward him according to his works.

2 Samuel 3:39
the Lord shall reward the doer of evil according to his wickedness.

This is your remark that I was addressing:

"Ask Paul if I'm wrong for asking the Lord to reward the slut for her bad behavior."

I said reward for bad behavior. I DID NOT say that God should see that she's raped for her bad behavior. Are you really that dense?

I didn't say what that reward should be, just as Paul didn't try to dictate to God what particular consequences Alexander the coppersmith should suffer. We ask that God reward them according to what they have done, knowing that God uses the principle of reaping what we sow for His good purposes. When we see consequences for bad behavior, we recognize that God has allowed them for His purposes.

Oh come off it GD. You're on record for explicitly stating that "sluts" deserve rape as a consequence, that it's "just deserts" for their actions. Don't run away from your own comments as sickening as they are.

I'm surprised I have to spell this out for Artie, since I have made it clear, but I will do so one more time....hopefully, he will finally see the importance of reading CAREFULLY what has been written.

I said people deserve WHATEVER consequences they receive for their bad behavior. Rape is an EXAMPLE of what those consequences might be. If a person gets raped after stripping, we can see what she has reaped from what she has sown. If the stripper gets raped, we can then see she received her just deserts. I'm not the one who decides WHAT SHE DESERVED. But I CAN SEE that rape was what God decided she deserved BECAUSE SHE WAS RAPED. Cause and effect, Artie, Have you ever seen those before and after pictures? This is one of those. Not my doing whatsoever. I'm an observer here and that's it. So, yes, I can't help but chuckle that you are so willfully blind. ;)

I won't accept responsibility for your stupidity, Artie....that's all yours. I said strippers deserve whatever they get. If they get raped they deserve it. I don't pray that God punish them with rape. I pray that God reward them according to their own deeds.....just like Paul did. I do this because I care more for their eternal souls than you obviously do. You tell them they are doing nothing wrong....'just keep right on stripping and ruining your life.... continue on that road to destruction'.

Status
Not open for further replies.