Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

There was no real need for you to adopt any such term but of course it's easier from the 'moral high horse' perspective to use them so no great surprise. Reduce a person to a "slut" and it's easier to say they deserve their "just deserts", right?

I'm betting you've used that term more than I have.
I wasn't the first to start using it, but I did resort to using it when people like you couldn't seem to tell the difference between a stripper and a nun.

Nope, everyone deserves whatever they get for their bad behavior. I wish I had a dollar for every time I've said that. :think:

Just deserts are what bad behavior OF ANY KINS earns.

Is that some sort of acknowledgment that you were completely wrong to presume I was an atheist and make the claims that you did?

You may not be an atheist, but I was not wrong to presume you were one. If it walks like a duck it's a duck. You can't see any difference between a stripper and a nun....I can't have any way of knowing what god you believe in with that kind of evidence. It may be the god MAN of the humanists, for all I can tell.

Arthur Brain

I can see your feelings appear to be "affected". Since I wasn't "quoting" you any more than your were "quoting" me, your whining is for naught. The fact is you IMPLIED I was saying so many false things that I wouldn't waste my time bringing them to your attention. I did that when you were saying them.

No, you were directly quoted. Your opinions are there in complete black and white. I haven't, nor have needed to imply anything about you.

I'm NOT THE ONE "crying foul", either. I'm showing you an example of what it is to reap what you've sown. You implied more than I implied. I only implied one thing you found fault with, and you implied dozens of things I found fault with.....things I pointed out at the time. You just didn't notice those. :chuckle:

Nope. Supra. You should keep track of what you post if you don't like what comes back on you. Nobody is implying or making stuff up on behalf of yourself. It's all on you.

He was giving his opinion unsupported by scripture. Therefore, his reasoning had no foundation.

He was giving his reasoning as a Christian and utterly demolished your arrogance in regards to it being 'humanist', as much as that may stick in your craw.

I don't even know you. Why would I care what you think. I'm merely pointing out that you have no control over yourself....when you have to resort to name calling, you've lost already.

Well, you obviously care enough to respond and what name calling are you referring to?

My opinions are part of who I am. Again, I don't really care what you think of me, but you should be aware of the fact that you're letting your emotions get the better of you. You can call me "sick" and all sorts of things, but you can't support what you say by facts of any kind.

Well of course they are, who said otherwise? I think you are sick to hold such a lack of empathy but that doesn't mean I hate you in turn.

Arthur Brain

I'm betting you've used that term more than I have.
I wasn't the first to start using it, but I did resort to using it when people like you couldn't seem to tell the difference between a stripper and a nun.

Nope, everyone deserves whatever they get for their bad behavior. I wish I had a dollar for every time I've said that. :think:

Just deserts are what bad behavior OF ANY KINS earns.

What term? Slut? You'd have just lost any bet so good job you're not an immoral gambler eh? :)

You may not be an atheist, but I was not wrong to presume you were one. If it walks like a duck it's a duck. You can't see any difference between a stripper and a nun....I can't have any way of knowing what god you believe in with that kind of evidence. It may be the god MAN of the humanists, for all I can tell.

Yeah you were, but you have at it with the same arrogance and erroneous presumptions etc. FTR, neither the stripper or the nun deserves to be raped. Something you may hopefully get around to seeing...

Arthur Brain

"Even the instance of a woman at a frat party....."

Are you really this stupid, or is it because you're from over the pond?

No, not unless I considered that a stripper at a frat party deserved to be raped, which I don't.

Apparently though, you do, at least that's what you've said as an example.

glorydaz

No, you were directly quoted. Your opinions are there in complete black and white. I haven't, nor have needed to imply anything about you.

The ones which were direct quotes, I certainly said and meant. It's the other claptrap you tried to pass off that was foolish.

Nope. Supra. You should keep track of what you post if you don't like what comes back on you. Nobody is implying or making stuff up on behalf of yourself. It's all on you.

Lord, don't tell me I'm going to have to go back and SHOW you all the claptrap you've claimed I was saying?
You'd' think proving I hadn't erased my posts would have been enough for you. :doh:

He was giving his reasoning as a Christian and utterly demolished your arrogance in regards to it being 'humanist', as much as that may stick in your craw.

HIS reasoning....a man's reasoning. That is exactly what humanists do. Nothing is sticking in my craw because there was never one ounce of proof in the whole shebang. Personal opinions are just that. There are Bible verses that have been ignored and none offered in rebuttal. You know.....that BOOK of Truths?

Well, you obviously care enough to respond and what name calling are you referring to?

Well of course they are, who said otherwise? I think you are sick to hold such a lack of empathy but that doesn't mean I hate you in turn.

Good grief, Artie. Must you go on and on about this. I already told you I don't care whether you hate me or not...whether you admit it or not. You haven't presented one single fact to back up anything you're said, but you sure do spend and inordinate amount of time focusing on me PERSONALLY. I am just an observer. I am neither a stripper nor the DECIDER of the reaping a stripper is allowed to suffer by our Holy and Righteous God. I don't question Him.....it's you humanists that question Him.

glorydaz

No, not unless I considered that a stripper at a frat party deserved to be raped, which I don't.

Apparently though, you do, at least that's what you've said as an example.

Of course you don't. You don't think she is doing anything wrong, so why would she deserve any "reward" for her bad behavior. You think her only "reward" should be monetary or possibly praise for her "work". Right?

Rewards for work can only be good things....as Paul intended the coppersmith should reap. Right?

2 Timothy 4:14
Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:

Arthur Brain

The ones which were direct quotes, I certainly said and meant. It's the other claptrap you tried to pass off that was foolish.

Right, the ones where people of apparent moral turpitude are deserving of rape, that it's earned, and "just deserts" then, that you're quoted on.

Lord, don't tell me I'm going to have to go back and SHOW you all the claptrap you've claimed I was saying?
You'd' think proving I hadn't erased my posts would have been enough for you. :doh:

Well, claptrap is one way of describing this although I'd get rid of the 'lapt' part of the word in regards to the above.

HIS reasoning....a man's reasoning. That is exactly what humanists do. Nothing is sticking in my craw because there was never one ounce of proof in the whole shebang. Personal opinions are just that. There are Bible verses that have been ignored and none offered in rebuttal. You know.....that BOOK of Truths?

He's not a humanist, explained the why's and wherefores to you and you still maintain your unsustainable position. Arrogant much?

Good grief, Artie. Must you go on and on about this. I already told you I don't care whether you hate me or not...whether you admit it or not. You haven't presented one single fact to back up anything you're said, but you sure do spend and inordinate amount of time focusing on me PERSONALLY. I am just an observer. I am neither a stripper nor the DECIDER of the reaping a stripper is allowed to suffer by our Holy and Righteous God. I don't question Him.....it's you humanists that question Him.

I don't hate you, but I will address you and your erroneous 'claptrap' as and when it suits.

Arthur Brain

Of course you don't. You don't think she is doing anything wrong, so why would she deserve any "reward" for her bad behavior. You think her only "reward" should be monetary or possibly praise for her "work". Right?

Rewards for work can only be good things....as Paul intended the coppersmith should reap. Right?

2 Timothy 4:14
Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:

Yes, of course I don't. What sort of person would think that a stripper deserved to be raped?

:liberals:

glorydaz

I think it is funny that GD thinks strippers get raped.

Oh, so now you're claiming no stripper ever gets raped. You guys are a real hoot.

Where did she say that? You're not making another erroneous claim there surely?

I got the idea from Eeset.

And the fact that you think even the instance of a woman at a frat party could deserve to be raped was more than enough in itself.

Do you mean "another erroneous claim" like you did here when you changed "stripper at a frat party" to "woman at a frat party"?

Just consider it some more reaping what you sow, Artie. You really should be appreciating all these first hand experiences.

glorydaz

Right, the ones where people of apparent moral turpitude are deserving of rape, that it's earned, and "just deserts" then, that you're quoted on.

Well, claptrap is one way of describing this although I'd get rid of the 'lapt' part of the word in regards to the above.

He's not a humanist, explained the why's and wherefores to you and you still maintain your unsustainable position. Arrogant much?

I don't hate you, but I will address you and your erroneous 'claptrap' as and when it suits.

Okay, now you've gotten just plain boring. I'm beginning to suspect that your motives for this behavior has to do with trying to resuscitate a thread that should have died before it got started. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would understand consequences in this life for bad behavior.

Arthur Brain

I got the idea from Eeset.

Do you mean "another erroneous claim" like you did here when you changed "stripper at a frat party" to "woman at a frat party"?

Just consider it some more reaping what you sow, Artie. You really should be appreciating all these first hand experiences.

Oh, so only a stripper or a woman who strips at a frat party, or is already "provocatively dressed", gets a bit drunk and dances deserves rape as possible consequence then, that it?

:rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

Okay, now you've gotten just plain boring. I'm beginning to suspect that your motives for this behavior has to do with trying to resuscitate a thread that should have died before it got started. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would understand consequences in this life for bad behavior.

Well you're the life and soul of the party GD...oh, party is probably immoral so scratch that....

Status
Not open for further replies.