Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Are you claiming all rape victims have reaped what they sowed? If you are claiming that only some rape victims reap what they sow, then you have God playing favorites, no?

It's sheer lunacy as an argument. Like saying that the victims of the holocaust deserved to be rounded up and killed in concentration camps because they must have reaped something in life...

Nuts.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Are you claiming all rape victims have reaped what they sowed? If you are claiming that only some rape victims reap what they sow, then you have God playing favorites, no?

It's sheer lunacy as an argument. Like saying that the victims of the holocaust deserved to be rounded up and killed in concentration camps because they must have reaped something in life...

Nuts.

all right!

you two girls are onto something!

make up some more things climatesanity didn't say and attack them! :thumb:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Like TH said, he reads scripture like an atheist.

no, town said i approach scripture like an "antheist"

it took me a while, but i finally figgered out what the slippery little bugger was talking about:

Spoiler
Ants_Stealing_MoneyMO.jpg

elohiym

She was talking about today, not 5000 years ago

If someone could deserve rape as punishment, as is being claimed on this thread by some nut-jobs, why wouldn't a rapist deserve to be put to death for his crime? Death was the penalty for rape under God's law, and it still is (the rapist dies spiritually); however, rape has never been the penalty for any sin in the Bible.

ClimateSanity

What I am claiming regarding playing the harlot is this. They will eventually reap what they sow....many times that is rape. Most victims of rape dont play the harlot so the objection doesn't work.

ClimateSanity

If he is, then a lot of scripture is in error because it conflicts with so much he says and does. Who would want to be a Christian in that case?

He doesn't understand the law of the Old Testament. Like TH said, he reads scripture like an atheist.

I know you don't like him but I don't think you accurately have a handle on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.