Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

No, I used the word "slut" so you could see that strippers are not nuns or innocent children. You seem to be unable to tell the difference. I'd say that should be an embarrassment for you, but....nope. You just keep insisting on showing your ignorance. :idunno:

They're not people deserving of such a violating ordeal that you can just be so blase about either. You're just being pathetic here.

glorydaz

when i connect the dots, i keep getting "elo's a retard" :idunno:

I'm surprised so many can't see the difference between this world and the next. A killer or a thief can be forgiven by God, but he still must pay the price here on planet earth.

Heck, a guy can overeat and get a case of indigestion, but we'd still have to listen to people whining about how the guy didn't deserve to get gas. I wonder why this is so hard to understand? :think:

It's amazing how the ability to reason leaves the building when RAPE comes on the scene, and can only be attributed to the success of the women's liberation movement. They have done an excellent job of indoctrination.

glorydaz

They're not people deserving of such a violating ordeal that you can just be so blase about either. You're just being pathetic here.

I'm not blasé, Artie. I'm a realist. I know the difference between innocent victims and people who bring bad things on themselves.
You don't....or you won't admit it. I'm betting the latter, which is much more pathetic than truth telling.

Arthur Brain

I'm surprised so many can't see the difference between this world and the next. A killer or a thief can be forgiven by God, but he still must pay the price here on planet earth.

Heck, a guy can overeat and get a case of indigestion, but we'd still have to listen to people whining about how the guy didn't deserve to get gas. I wonder why this is so hard to understand? :think:

It's amazing how the ability to reason leaves the building when RAPE comes on the scene, and can only be attributed to the success of the women's liberation movement. They have done an excellent job of indoctrination.

The difference is obvious, if only you had the empathy and actual reason to see it. A stripper does not deserve to get raped because she may take off her clothes as a career. A prostitute doesn't deserve to get raped because of her profession by the same token no matter how much you may like to use 'sexual immorality' as a basis for people warranting a horrific violation of both body and psyche.

glorydaz

I don't recall any person who's stated that there aren't consequences in life, but rather that advocating that people deserve to be raped is execrable, based on pious and callous moral 'superiority' effectively.

Ah, in other words, it's honesty that you hate.

You'd rather pretend that those consequences aren't deserved
. Like I said....LaLa Land...a Disney Land mentality that people are supposed to grow out of. :baby:

glorydaz

The difference is obvious, if only you had the empathy and actual reason to see it. A stripper does not deserve to get raped because she may take off her clothes as a career. A prostitute doesn't deserve to get raped because of her profession by the same token no matter how much you may like to use 'sexual immorality' as a basis for people warranting a horrific violation of both body and psyche.

And no sinner deserves to go to hell, do they, Arthur?

Arthur Brain

I'm not blasé, Artie. I'm a realist. I know the difference between innocent victims and people who bring bad things on themselves.
You don't....or you won't admit it. I'm betting the latter, which is much more pathetic than truth telling.

No, you're not. You're someone blatantly unfamiliar with rape or its debilitating effects to the point where you can actually say people get their "just deserts" if they're violated in such a manner. You're just a clueless, callous embarrassment.

Arthur Brain

Ah, in other words, it's honesty that you hate.

It's callousness that I hate and that's all you're presenting along with ignorance regrettably.

You'd rather pretend that those consequences aren't deserved[/B]. Like I said....LaLa Land...a Disney Land mentality that people are supposed to grow out of. :baby:

Rape isn't deserved be it to a stripper or a parishioner. It's only cranks and fruitcakes that deem that it is, so the 'lala' land bit befits you and others like - that thankfully are few and far between overall.

ClimateSanity

It's callousness that I hate and that's all you're presenting along with ignorance regrettably.

Rape isn't deserved be it to a stripper or a parishioner. It's only cranks and fruitcakes that deem that it is, so the 'lala' land bit befits you and others like - that thankfully are few and far between overall.

Do we reap what we sow in this life?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So God didn't allow wars and the consequences of war ?

well, that's ok - slaughtering men, women and children - that's just fine

but rape?

no way

It isn't a sidebar. Its probing the basis for your insanity.

it begins with his rejection of Christ

it ends, all too often, like this:

toilet-drunk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.