Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

I know that rape is wrong. I also know that saying some people deserve to be raped is wrong. No dice GD and you can chuckle at your own posts as much as you want.

Making sure. It seems to be a common misconception.

And since it's been about a day since I last said it: nobody deserves to be raped.

Sorry guys, but you don't get to say what people deserve when they do WRONG. You might want to be the deciders of all things, but you aren't. God allows a wide variety of punishments to come upon those who commit evil deeds. Prostituting oneself or one's own children, and any other such lewd behavior can, and often does, result in dire consequences being visited upon the perpetrator of those bad acts. Deny the truth of that all day long, but a simple look around should be enough for anyone with an ounce of common sense to see it's a fact of life. It's a fact of life because it is a very effective means of encouraging mankind to put off those things that have negative results.

Arthur Brain

Sorry guys, but you don't get to say what people deserve when they do WRONG. You might want to be the deciders of all things, but you aren't. God allows a wide variety of punishments to come upon those who commit evil deeds. Prostituting oneself or one's own children, and any other such lewd behavior can, and often does, result in dire consequences being visited upon the perpetrator of those bad acts. Deny the truth of that all day long, but a simple look around should be enough for anyone with an ounce of common sense to see it's a fact of life. It's a fact of life because it is a very effective means of encouraging mankind to put off those things that have negative results.

Yeah we do. It's pretty simple really. Rape is categorically wrong and to stipulate that people deserve to be raped because they didn't act like a nun at midnight mass or something is also wrong. If you had any familiarity with rape whatsoever you wouldn't be such a complete wingnut on this topic.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
View attachment 21056

ST. LOUIS COUNTY • Police say they are looking for a man who groped a woman on a MetroLink platform early Thursday morning.

A woman, 30, reported to police that a man approached her from behind, touched her buttocks and grabbed her between her legs about 5:45 a.m. on the MetroLink station platform at Big Bend Boulevard and Forest Park Parkway, police said.

Police said she spoke to the man briefly before he ran off. She was not hurt.

The MetroLink stop is near Washington University. Officials there sent out an alert about the incident.

I don't know what's more disturbing, the incident or the fact that this gets blown up on the news.
I'm sure that woman is in far worse shape than the man down in the suburb who got beaten and mugged.

Because you all are so logical :rolleyes:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Yeah we do. It's pretty simple really. Rape is categorically wrong and to stipulate that people deserve to be raped because they didn't act like a nun at midnight mass or something is also wrong. If you had any familiarity with rape whatsoever you wouldn't be such a complete wingnut on this topic.

Exactly.

Remember Lot was raped when he got drunk. Who was judged? Lot or his daughters?

glorydaz

I love how you libs can't follow simple thoughts. Strippers aren't "nuns at midnight mass".....I can assure you of that.

I have lots of experience dealing with children who have been raped....they were all innocent victims. Strippers are not innocent victims. For some reason, you libs just can't tell the difference between nuns and strippers or children and strippers.

There simply is no room in the liberal brain for common sense. Once again, you prove that to be the case.

ClimateSanity

You think you know a lot, don't you?

But you don't know stripping is wrong, do you?

If you did, you might understand that dire consequences are not without purpose. And such dire consequences could be exactly what is needed to make that stripper stop her immoral behavior....when nothing else ever could. That getting raped could very well give her the impetus to turn her life around. In your great "compassion" and "empathy', you miss the fact that people do learn by suffering the consequences of their bad behavior. It's why God allows us to suffer when we do something wrong....in His great love for us, He knows getting what we deserve for wrong doing can work together for our good.....in spite of what all the bleeding hearts might think.

Pearls of wisdom to be ignored and twisted.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I love how you libs can't follow simple thoughts. Strippers aren't "nuns at midnight mass".....I can assure you of that.

I have lots of experience dealing with children who have been raped....they were all innocent victims. Strippers are not innocent victims. For some reason, you libs just can't tell the difference between nuns and strippers or children and strippers.

There simply is no room in the liberal brain for common sense. Once again, you prove that to be the case.

That is not Christ in you speaking.

Arthur Brain

I don't love your lame little "lib" quips. They reek of the same deflective soundbite garbage in want of an actual point. What's more my bringing the nun analogy into it should have been patently obvious on the exact same. Why the hell do you think I used it?!

:doh:

Are you actually being serious here? For real? Or are you just that desperate you're just playing dumb? :freak:

Okay, you're either floundering and flinging to obfuscate or you really haven't a clue.

Let me spell this out. Nobody deserves to be raped. I brought nuns into the equation to emphasize the point that regardless of 'moral behaviour' nobody deserves to have some bastard force themselves onto them and hideously abuse their body which is what rape bloody is, physically, emotionally and mentally you ignorant slab of rock.

Clear enough now?

Oh good...

:plain:

lifeisgood

So, is glorydaz, advocating that if glorydaz had been raped while playing the harlot (I am assuming you were not raped, as you have not declared that you were), that being raped would have been the impetus for glorydaz to change her immoral ways?

Can't find that in my Bible.

lifeisgood

yes, admittedly so. Like you and like me, we all deserve death. His punishment was the loss of his child.

I do not see the death of the child as David's punishment, per se.

-The death of this child came as no surprise to David because it had already been foretold by Nathan.
-Nathan had already explained the reason for death of this child to David.
-David's mourning during the child's sickness was an act of repentance.
-The death of this child was accepted as God's final answer to David's petitions for the child's life.
-David was comforted by the fact that what he asked for (and was denied) was grace.
-David found consolation and comfort in the death of the child because he was assured that, although the child could not return to be with him in life, he would go to be with the child in heaven.
https://bible.org/seriespage/13-death-david-s-son-2-samuel-1214-31

lifeisgood

Well by golly, that must mean no one has to pay for anything IN THIS LIFE, right? Crooks can steal and get off scot free. Killers can kill and go about their business. Women can play the harlot and nothing will ever happen to them.....because lifeisgood has declared it to be so.

If you had a clue what you just said there, you'd hang your head and admit you have made a fool of yourself.

It is inconceivable to me that you, glorydaz, as a Christian, understands 'Jesus took captivity captive' with what you have posited above.

bybee

I do not see the death of the child as David's punishment, per se.

-The death of this child came as no surprise to David because it had already been foretold by Nathan.
-Nathan had already explained the reason for death of this child to David.
-David's mourning during the child's sickness was an act of repentance.
-The death of this child was accepted as God's final answer to David's petitions for the child's life.
-David was comforted by the fact that what he asked for (and was denied) was grace.
-David found consolation and comfort in the death of the child because he was assured that, although the child could not return to be with him in life, he would go to be with the child in heaven.
https://bible.org/seriespage/13-death-david-s-son-2-samuel-1214-31

well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.