Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nobody deserves to be raped.

the definition that I use for "deserves" is one that kmoney provided:

"to earn by one's actions"

iow, we earn by our actions the consequences of those actions*

we deserve the consequences of our actions*

*when we engage in those actions knowing that they put us at risk of the consequences

this applies to men as well as women

this applies to all manner of situations including rape

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So...rape could be the impetus to get that evil stripper to change her immoral ways then yeah?

sure, why not?

many people (of both genders) left the sex trades when they realized how dangerous it was

and often the realization came after they were assaulted

quip

BANNED
Banned
sure, why not?

many people (of both genders) left the sex trades when they realized how dangerous it was

and often the realization came after they were assaulted

Just the cost of doing business doser? :shocked:

glorydaz

I brought nuns into the equation to emphasize the point that regardless of 'moral behaviour' nobody deserves to have some bastard force themselves onto them and hideously abuse their body which is what rape bloody is, physically, emotionally and mentally you ignorant slab of rock.

Clear enough now?

Oh good...

:plain:

"Hideously abuse their body"....... You didn't tell me there was a screw driver or a broom handle involved in the rape.
You didn't tell me the rapist cut off her breasts and threw acid in her face, either.

Next time please provide all the details of this hypothetical attack on this hypothetical stripper. Then I might be able to figure out where all this hatred and anger of yours is coming from. :chew:

glorydaz

If you did, you might understand that dire consequences are not without purpose. And such dire consequences could be exactly what is needed to make that stripper stop her immoral behavior....when nothing else ever could. That getting raped could very well give her the impetus to turn her life around. In your great "compassion" and "empathy', you miss the fact that people do learn by suffering the consequences of their bad behavior. It's why God allows us to suffer when we do something wrong....in His great love for us, He knows getting what we deserve for wrong doing can work together for our good.....in spite of what all the bleeding hearts might think.

Not especially...

Wow, the lengths you nutjobs will go to to defend the notion that being raped could get a person away from their 'deeply immoral' behaviour and that they actually deserve it as well.

So, if you jumped from a bridge into the river and hit a rock that was hidden beneath the surface, you don't think you'd be smart enough to stop that stupid behavior?

If you robbed a bank and got shot in the leg by the bank guard, you don't think you'd learn not to rob banks any more?

Did you lose your brain after you became a liberal, or have you always been a bit short in that department? :think:

glorydaz

So, is glorydaz, advocating that if glorydaz had been raped while playing the harlot (I am assuming you were not raped, as you have not declared that you were), that being raped would have been the impetus for glorydaz to change her immoral ways?

Can't find that in my Bible.

Jump, Jip, jump. Watch Jip jump. Rewind. Press play.

Yes, little robot gal. I know for a fact that I would stop stripping if I had gotten raped as a result of stripping for a bunch of drunk frat boys. Not only that, I wouldn't be so ignorant as to try and claim I didn't deserve exactly what I got. I would even be thankful I was still alive to warn others about it.

You seriously don't know what your Bible is really saying, do you? It's because you're a robot. Push play....no need to understand what is there. :nono:

Arthur Brain

"Hideously abuse their body"....... You didn't tell me there was a screw driver or a broom handle involved in the rape.
You didn't tell me the rapist cut off her breasts and threw acid in her face, either.

Next time please provide all the details of this hypothetical attack on this hypothetical stripper. Then I might be able to figure out where all this hatred and anger of yours is coming from. :chew:

The fact that you can't see the act of rape in itself as a hideous violation of a person, both physically and mentally is all that's unfortunately needed to know. You are just ignorant beyond words.

Arthur Brain

So, if you jumped from a bridge into the river and hit a rock that was hidden beneath the surface, you don't think you'd be smart enough to stop that stupid behavior?

If you robbed a bank and got shot in the leg by the bank guard, you don't think you'd learn not to rob banks any more?

Did you lose your brain after you became a liberal, or have you always been a bit short in that department? :think:

None of this has anything to do with exclaiming that certain people deserve to be raped. Most conservatives don't espouse that crap so your lame little 'lib' nonsense is noted and duly filed in the appropriate recepticle...

glorydaz

None of this has anything to do with exclaiming that certain people deserve to be raped. Most conservatives don't espouse that crap so your lame little 'lib' nonsense is noted and duly filed in the appropriate recepticle...

What? That little thing that sits atop your neck?

What is "ignorant" is thinking evil behavior deserves pity without any acknowledgement that behavior warranted consequences.

Your way encourages more bad behavior so the person can get even more pity and attention. It's why we have a nation of whiners bent on having a never ending pity party, and a refusal to accept responsibility for their own actions.

Yes.....that is you and your lib friends. Not a one of you bleeding hearts will admit that you are encouraging ungodly evil behavior. I'll bet you pet your dog when he messes on the floor, too. Poor thing....he can't help it. Which is true, of course, his master was too stupid to teach him not to do such things.

Arthur Brain

What? That little thing that sits atop your neck?

What is "ignorant" is thinking evil behavior deserves pity without any acknowledgement that behavior warranted consequences.

Your way encourages more bad behavior so the person can get even more pity and attention. It's why we have a nation of whiners bent on having a never ending pity party, and a refusal to accept responsibility for their own actions.

Yes.....that is you and your lib friends. Not a one of you bleeding hearts will admit that you are encouraging ungodly evil behavior. I'll bet you pet your dog when he messes on the floor, too. Poor thing....he can't help it. Which is true, of course, his master was too stupid to teach him not to do such things.

What a load of crap. You are just clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.