Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
'Marital rape' is a sin due to the sin of the wife. It's the only real conclusion one can come to as far as the Scriptures teach, because by the old standard 'marital rape' is virtually impossible if the woman is submitting to the marriage.

This is in part why female autonomy conflicts with the Christian religion.

Wow. According to you if a wife is raped by her husband it's her sin.

I'll take my autonomy over your 'Christian religion.'

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow. According to you if a wife is raped by her husband it's her sin.

I'll take my autonomy over your 'Christian religion.'

:chuckle: Did you forget who you were talking to. According to Sum/Skybringr/SilenceInMotion/Homeskillet ... it is ALWAYS the woman's fault.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:chuckle: Did you forget who you were talking to. According to Sum/Skybringr/SilenceInMotion/Homeskillet ... it is ALWAYS the woman's fault.

It appears that genuine original is in agreement with him. I wonder who else will join them?

genuineoriginal

You're still evading the question. I wonder why.
I am not evading the question, you just appear to be unwilling to accept my answer.

Could it be that you believe it's not rape if a husband were to force sex on his wife against her will?

You don't like the fact that the problem is the redefinition of rape to include many things that are not rape.

_____
Women’s long battle to define rape
In the 19th century, state laws around the country defined rape as the carnal knowledge of a woman when achieved by force by a man other than her husband.
. . .
Advocates for women’s rights and racial justice started questioning these views in the mid-19th century, and their efforts helped reshape the meaning of rape in three important ways. First, legal remedies such as laws on criminal seduction and statutory rape made it easier to prosecute coercive but nonviolent sexual relations with acquaintances. African American activists insisted that black women could be victims of rape and that white men should be held accountable for assault. And feminists renamed a range of non-consensual acts, particularly with acquaintances and husbands, as rape.
_____​

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
According to the time honored definition of rape, if a husband and wife have sex, it is not rape and according to the Bible there is no sin, either.

So if you held your wife down and forced yourself on her, you believe you would not be raping her.

YES or NO. I dare you to answer the question.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i dare you to answer my question

unless you're a coward
You're still evading the question. I wonder why.

Could it be that you believe it's not rape if a husband were to force sex on his wife against her will?

why would it be her will to withhold sex from her husband?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I am not evading the question, you just appear to be unwilling to accept my answer.

You don't like the fact that the problem is the redefinition of rape to include many things that are not rape.

_____
Women’s long battle to define rape
In the 19th century, state laws around the country defined rape as the carnal knowledge of a woman when achieved by force by a man other than her husband.
. . .vad
Advocates for women’s rights and racial justice started questioning these views in the mid-19th century, and their efforts helped reshape the meaning of rape in three important ways. First, legal remedies such as laws on criminal seduction and statutory rape made it easier to prosecute coercive but nonviolent sexual relations with acquaintances. African American activists insisted that black women could be victims of rape and that white men should be held accountable for assault. And feminists renamed a range of non-consensual acts, particularly with acquaintances and husbands, as rape.
_____​

You didn't answer the question, you've evaded it.

You're saying those those are not rape?! All three of those above are rape, and should have always been classified as rape. What a travesty that it had to be insisted that "black women could be victims of rape." A non-consensual sexual act is rape and women need protection from men with views such as yours. That you would justify the right of a husband to rape his wife by invoking some kind of biblical justification is contemptible.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
According to the time honored definition of rape, if a husband and wife have sex, it is not rape and according to the Bible there is no sin, either.

Touched base on that earlier. Not too surprised that it wasn't acknoweldged:

'Marital rape' is a sin due to the sin of the wife. It's the only real conclusion one can come to as far as the Scriptures teach, because by the old standard 'marital rape' is virtually impossible if the woman is submitting to the marriage.

Also, the original definition of 'rape' is 'to seize'. When a wife refuses to have sex with her husband, it is because she is trying to seize the marriage.

i dare you to answer my question

unless you're a coward

why would it be her will to withhold sex from her husband?

They don't want to acknowledge it because by the biblical standard they are wrong. They have to join the worldly side to defend their position.

Status
Not open for further replies.