Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I think he does deserve to be mugged, and it's probably the best thing that could happen to him. If he doesn't learn a lesson from that, then the next lesson may be worse.

We teach our children to be responsible for their own behavior....for a reason. Our behavior has effects. What we do in this life does have results. To deny that is the height of stupidity....maybe that's a good way to clean up the gene pool, after all. ;)

Yeah, it's pretty bad when they go as far as to come up with degrading, pointless ideas like 'teaching men not to rape' before doing anything proactive or in empowering themselves.
Pretty ironic, really.

When things like 'eye rape' surface, it's time to drop the ball. Having a 'right' to be foolish is a right with natural consequences. And that's what is going on right now- they are complaining about natural consequences.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
oh, c'mon Angel4Truth.

The difference being that she judged that rape is DESERVED.

Do you have a verse that says RAPE is DESERVED?

Why would i need to back anything i didnt claim?

You claimed it too though:

PRAISE GOD HE PROTECTED HER AND SHE WAS NEVER EVER, RAPED.

But she deserved what she got.

You also claimed that slutty behavior deserves consequences, how is this any different than what you are griping about, you said the same thing.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
She does believe that rape is OK.

That is a lie from the pit of hell. No one has claimed any such LIE.

Well, I guess I cannot read.

What you posted she said in no way says that rape is ok anywhere in it.

You are right, you cannot read.

Reaping a consequence doesnt = another persons action is ok.

Now try posting where she ever said rape is ok, justified, or excused because of what the victim did. In fact shes stated otherwise.

genuineoriginal

I have NEVER said that rape is deserved. NEVER.
RAPE is NOT God's Way. Death is God's Way.

We all deserve death, not rape.
God HAS NOT said people DESERVE to be RAPED.

God said death is DESERVED, not rape.

Zechariah 14:1-2
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.​

Jerusalem got what it deserved, according to God's decree.

glorydaz

Using your twisted logic, people DESERVE any bad thing that happens. Smokers DESERVE cancer, Overweight folks DESERVE diabetes, slutty girls DESERVE to raped and molested.

Not a nice thing to say about the godly principle of reaping and sowing. Now I understand why you can tell a partial truth and claim it is the whole truth....so help you "God". Yes, people do deserve all kinds of bad things by practicing bad behavior. Call it twisted all you like.....you only out yourself as a natural man of the flesh....devoid of spiritual understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.