Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisgood

You don't think you deserve anything (any punishment at all) when you play the slut? Please answer that question straight up.

NOT TO BE RAPED even as a slut.
Straight up enough?

No one DESERVES to be raped. No matter what.

God DOES NOT say that a person DESERVES to be RAPED.
If He does, could you please provide the verse.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What's not amazing is seeing how quickly you have latched onto this thread ... which of course bashes women. Particularly women who are victims of rape.

This is the prime subject of the whole site right now, it seems. I latched on because of that, not because of whatever weird reason you think I have.

It's as though Sum 1 has a gruj ... as in you.

Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Like this?

yeah like this:

God is the decider of who deserves what. I know for a fact when I was young and acted like a slut, I deserved whatever I got. In fact, I knew I deserved much worse than I got.

Yes, you did deserve whatever you got

See how that works?

You say she deserved rape, shame on you!!!!! should i keep attacking you now? (while completely ignoring the context of the discussion like the ravenous to draw blood people are doing in a dishonest fashion?)

lifeisgood

And then you admitted she deserved whatever happened to her playing a slut.

Whats the difference? Should i keep using the clip you said, ignore all context of what you said and start saying you believe rape is always deserved?

I have NEVER said that rape is deserved. NEVER.
RAPE is NOT God's Way. Death is God's Way.

We all deserve death, not rape.
God HAS NOT said people DESERVE to be RAPED.

God said death is DESERVED, not rape.

genuineoriginal

It is a man's responsibility to keep control of himself regardless the provocation.
Why are you holding that double standard?

Why do you suppose the Frat Party is such a popular event? The young studs are looking to get laid. Some of them are looking to get laid by any means possible. Most of the young women who attend these "get-together's" are not looking to get laid.
Oh, I see.
The double standard is because young women are too stupid to know what is going on, so men, who are not as stupid as young women, are the only ones held responsible for what is going on.

Congratulations, you just set back the women's movement 3000 years.
:up:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Now should i take your clip lifeisgood and keep playing it over and over and demanding that you believe certain actions only reap certain consequences and that you believe rape is a just punishment?

See how that lie can change little by little and keep growing when context IS COMPLETELY IGNORED?

Thats what you all are doing, ignoring the context completely and inserting all manner of unbelievable CRAP.

glorydaz

Reaping what we sow ... with the role of the judge and executioner being played by ... the rapist.

God is greater than the rapist, Rusha. He uses evil men for His own purposes. That is not giving the rapist any power or role at all, but it certainly is telling that you refuse to see God as being in control.

God does allow bad things to happen to us whether you like it or not. Sometimes He allows us to suffer because of what we have brought on ourselves, and sometimes He allows us to suffer to strengthen us. To deny we never do anything to merit that suffering is nothing more than a bad case of DENIAL.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I have NEVER said that rape is deserved. NEVER.
RAPE is NOT God's Way. Death is God's Way.

We all deserve death, not rape.
God HAS NOT said people DESERVE to be RAPED.

God said death is DESERVED, not rape.

you said she deserved whatever happened to her.

whatever would include rape, assault, loads of things.

what you said is NO different than what she said.

glorydaz

Why are you holding that double standard?

Oh, I see.
The double standard is because young women are too stupid to know what is going on, so men, who are not as stupid as young women, are the only ones held responsible for what is going on.

Congratulations, you just set back the women's movement 3000 years.
:up:

That's what happens when they try to have it both ways. They just end up looking sillier and sillier by the minute. :chuckle:

lifeisgood

yeah like this:

See how that works?

You say she deserved rape, shame on you!!!!! should i keep attacking you now? (while completely ignoring the context of the discussion like the ravenous to draw blood people are doing in a dishonest fashion?)

I DID NOT SAY THAT SHE DESERVED TO BE RAPED.
NEVER EVER SAID THAT.

What I have said over and over again is that not one person, NO man, NO woman, NO child DESERVES to be RAPED.

genuineoriginal

No one, no man, no woman, no child DESERVES to be raped. No matter what.

There is something in the law called justifiable homicide, where the court determines that the victim deserved to be killed.

What is so different about rape that you can claim that there is no such thing as justifiable rape?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
yeah like this:

See how that works?

you said she deserved whatever happened to her.

whatever would include rape, assault, loads of things.

what you said is NO different than what she said.

I DID NOT SAY THAT SHE DESERVED TO BE RAPED.
NEVER EVER SAID THAT.

What I have said over and over again is that not one person, NO man, NO woman, NO child DESERVES to be RAPED.

Like this?

yeah like this:

God is the decider of who deserves what. I know for a fact when I was young and acted like a slut, I deserved whatever I got. In fact, I knew I deserved much worse than I got.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Fun isnt it, seeing me do with your words, what you are doing with hers.

you must believe she deserved rape, whatever she got would include that, you said she deserved it with your own words.

Having fun yet? Or will you stop pretending she meant anything other than whats she clarified a billion times now.

genuineoriginal

If you honestly think a person deserves to be raped please post the scripture where God proscribes that punishment.
This is not a prescribed punishment against the women, but people today would claim the women were raped.

Judges 21:16-23
16 Then the elders of the congregation said, How shall we do for wives for them that remain, seeing the women are destroyed out of Benjamin?
17 And they said, There must be an inheritance for them that be escaped of Benjamin, that a tribe be not destroyed out of Israel.
18 Howbeit we may not give them wives of our daughters: for the children of Israel have sworn, saying, Cursed be he that giveth a wife to Benjamin.
19 Then they said, Behold, there is a feast of the Lord in Shiloh yearly in a place which is on the north side of Bethel, on the east side of the highway that goeth up from Bethel to Shechem, and on the south of Lebonah.
20 Therefore they commanded the children of Benjamin, saying, Go and lie in wait in the vineyards;
21 And see, and, behold, if the daughters of Shiloh come out to dance in dances, then come ye out of the vineyards, and catch you every man his wife of the daughters of Shiloh, and go to the land of Benjamin.
22 And it shall be, when their fathers or their brethren come unto us to complain, that we will say unto them, Be favourable unto them for our sakes: because we reserved not to each man his wife in the war: for ye did not give unto them at this time, that ye should be guilty.
23 And the children of Benjamin did so, and took them wives, according to their number, of them that danced, whom they caught: and they went and returned unto their inheritance, and repaired the cities, and dwelt in them.​

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
God is the decider of who deserves what. I know for a fact when I was young and acted like a slut, I deserved whatever I got. In fact, I knew I deserved much worse than I got. Incredibly, God created us with a conscience to know right from wrong, and we see people on a Christian forum too stupid to figure out the difference? It's a sad state of affairs it has come to this. Quite revealing..... :nono:

So I'm guessing you couldn't find a verse. That is quite revealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.