Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Galations 6:8 For the one sowing to his own flesh, from the flesh will reap decay. But the one sowing to the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Is this true or false?

lifeisgood

All sin deserves death, not just unrepented sin. We receive life purely because of the grace of God, instead of what we deserve.

Do you believe we reap what we sow in this life, yes or no.

Yes, Angel4Truth, all sin deserves death, not rape.

Yes, Angel4Truth, we do reap what we sow in this life.

How merciful of our God that instead of sentencing us to be raped, He gives us mercy and grace.

glorydaz

What an interesting question coming from someone who has declared

Since I see people being raped, and I can see some people were playing the slut, I can discern such to be the case. Unlike you, who claims no one deserves to suffer the natural consequences of their own bad behavior. Oh no, the prostitute didn't deserve to get syphilis...oh no, the homosexual did not deserve to get AIDS...oh no, the child molester didn't deserve to be raped in prison.

Oops, back up the truck. Only the women do not deserve to suffer for their lewd and evil behavior. They are exempt because lifeisgood and the girls say so.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

How merciful of our God that instead of sentencing us to be rape, He gives us mercy and grace.

Keep acting like you don't get the point. No one even said or suggested that God sentences people to rape.

People have completely pretended that someone said it then ran with it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Where did she say that a specified action (in this case rape) is proscribed by God for a specific action? Even in the post you quoted of hers - she says consequences follow behavior.

Now how many verses would you like on the actual topic, bad consequences following bad decisions, because the bible is filled with those examples.

Likewise, good consequences follow good actions. At no point has anyone claimed ever that rape is justified, or the rapist less guilty of what they chose to do, just because they said people bear consequences for their own choices too.

The main point, consequences follow decisions, both good and bad.

But then some people can continue claiming what has never been claimed, to skirt the real issue.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

How merciful of our God that instead of sentencing us to be rape, He gives us mercy and grace.

Reaping what we sow ... with the role of the judge and executioner being played by ... the rapist.

lifeisgood

God is the decider of who deserves what. I know for a fact when I was young and acted like a slut, I deserved whatever I got. In fact, I knew I deserved much worse than I got. Incredibly, God created us with a conscience to know right from wrong, and we see people on a Christian forum too stupid to figure out the difference? It's a sad state of affairs it has come to this. Quite revealing..... :nono:

Yes, you did deserve whatever you got, praise be to God that He did not think you DESERVED to be raped contrary to what you said:
Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Amazing to see people so desperate to justify their ability to judge when a women "deserves" or makes a "choice" to be raped.

Amazing to see people so desperate to dumb down the entire issue to whether or not a woman deserves to be raped.

A person doesn't deserve to be mugged, but walking around with a sign reading 'I'm helpless and have goods, come at me bro' doesn't change a single thing. Just because someone has that right and liberty doesn't mean it isn't foolish.

glorydaz

How merciful of our God that instead of sentencing us to be raped, He gives us mercy and grace.

Not always...and that's the part that sticks in your craw. God does allow us to be raped. Sometimes when we deserve exactly that, and sometimes when we don't. Even that He can use for our good. He even allows us to be killed when we play the slut, which is what we deserve for playing the slut.

You don't think you deserve anything (any punishment at all) when you play the slut? Please answer that question straight up.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Reaping what we sow ... with the role of the judge and executioner being played by ... the rapist.

And now you are guilty of outright lying too, like anna and bybee.

Doser and glory have said numerous times now, one doesnt JUSTIFY OR EXCUSE OR LESSON the guilt of a rapist and also that they should suffer the full penalty of the law for their crime.

lifeisgood

Keep acting like you don't get the point. No one even said or suggested that God sentences people to rape.

People have completely pretended that someone said it then ran with it.

I never said, someone said God sentences people to rape.

Responses has been because of glorydaz saying:
Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior

glorydaz

Amazing to see people so desperate to dumb down the entire issue to whether or not a woman deserves to be raped.

A person doesn't deserve to be mugged, but walking around with a sign reading 'I'm helpless and have goods, come at me bro' doesn't change a single thing.

I think he does deserve to be mugged, and it's probably the best thing that could happen to him. If he doesn't learn a lesson from that, then the next lesson may be worse.

We teach our children to be responsible for their own behavior....for a reason. Our behavior has effects. What we do in this life does have results. To deny that is the height of stupidity....maybe that's a good way to clean up the gene pool, after all. ;)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What's not amazing is seeing how quickly you have latched onto this thread ... which of course bashes women. Particularly women who are victims of rape.

It's as though Sum 1 has a gruj ... as in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.