Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisgood

i don't think so

we're talking about rape victims

using the definition "earns by their actions", i disagree, as demonstrated above

No one deserves to be raped, ok doser. No one.

No one 'EARNS by their actions' to be RAPED. No matter what.

Not even a prostitute deserves to be raped ever.

lifeisgood

No, and I never even came close to saying they did.

Not true. There are woman who deserve whatever they get when they act the harlot. There are men who deserve whatever they get when they rape children. There are people who do bad things and then they whine about the consequences that come upon them. There are people who tell them they did nothing to deserve what came upon them when it's a LIE to say that. Sin has consequences in this life. Like it or not. Sometimes those consequences are not pleasant. Too bad. I won't lie just to appease a bunch of bleeding hearts who refuse to admit the ways of God are not our ways. If we were all gods, we'd do a much better job, wouldn't we?

I know, I'm just horrible. I happen to believe what the Bible tells me. That we reap what we sow in this life, and it may be more than we bargained for. Get used to it. I didn't set up this system.

Could you please provide the verse where God says that a person DESERVES to be RAPED because they did something wrong.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Could you please provide the verse where God says that a person DESERVES to be RAPED because they did something wrong.

Could you please provide where she maintained that a specific consequence covers consequence in general?

Do you deserve death? Death is worse than rape. Sin is something wrong.

Do you get the point yet?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Where did she say that a specified action (in this case rape) is proscribed by God for a specific action? Even in the post you quoted of hers - she says consequences follow behavior.

Now how many verses would you like on the actual topic, bad consequences following bad decisions, because the bible is filled with those examples.

Likewise, good consequences follow good actions. At no point has anyone claimed ever that rape is justified, or the rapist less guilty of what they chose to do, just because they said people bear consequences for their own choices too.

The main point, consequences follow decisions, both good and bad.

But then some people can continue claiming what has never been claimed, to skirt the real issue.

I want one verse where God says that rape is an acceptable punishment for dressing provocatively and drinking and making poor life choices.

Let me ask you this, when do you deserve to raped? Who decides if your cltothing was overly provocative, you or the person raping you? Who gets to decide when you are slutty enough to be raped, you or your assailant? Who's standard determines when you deserved to be raped?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your own words haunt you.

And you have taken her one line from her entire context that has explained ad nauseum.

We get you are ravenous to attack someone. Too bad you have to be disingenuous to do it, when the entire point has been explained so detailed that even a pure simpleton should be able to understand it.

Fact, you hate doser so much that anyone who agrees with him on something is to be completely demolished, at least own the truth.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If you say that a rape was deserved them this is exactly what you claim.

well, if that's what you want to believe, i'm not gonna waste any more time because

Spoiler
69034.jpg

glorydaz

No one deserves to be raped, ok doser. No one.

No one 'EARNS by their actions' to be RAPED. No matter what.

Not even a prostitute deserves to be raped ever.

And who made you judge? Why not read up on what God thinks of harlots. This presumption of people who insist they know what sinners deserve is astounding. Humanism is alive and well today....no doubt about it.

lifeisgood

Could you please provide where she maintained that a specific consequence covers consequence in general?

Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior

Do you deserve death? Death is worse than rape. Sin is something wrong.

Yes, I do deserve death because that is God's way.
No, I do NOT deserve to be raped because that is NOT God's way.
UNREPENTED sin deserves death but NOT rape.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes, I do deserve death because that is God's way.
No, I do NOT deserve to be raped because that is NOT God's way.
UNREPENTED sin deserves death but NOT rape.

All sin deserves death, not just unrepented sin. We receive life purely because of the grace of God, instead of what we deserve.

Do you believe we reap what we sow in this life, yes or no.

glorydaz

I want one verse where God says that rape is an acceptable punishment for dressing provocatively and drinking and making poor life choices.

Let me ask you this, when do you deserve to raped? Who decides if your cltothing was overly provocative, you or the person raping you? Who gets to decide when you are slutty enough to be raped, you or your assailant? Who's standard determines when you deserved to be raped?

God is the decider of who deserves what. I know for a fact when I was young and acted like a slut, I deserved whatever I got. In fact, I knew I deserved much worse than I got. Incredibly, God created us with a conscience to know right from wrong, and we see people on a Christian forum too stupid to figure out the difference? It's a sad state of affairs it has come to this. Quite revealing..... :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.