Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Rusha thinks a woman's bad behavior should have no consequences. She thinks no woman deserves to suffer for their bad behavior.

Unlike men who deserve whatever they get. They deserve to suffer from dawn to dusk....and all through the night, as well. Nasty men. :chuckle:

No, that is not what Rusha thinks. Rusha understands that if you make enough poor choices eventually the consequences of those choices will catch up with. Rusha also understands that a person who made those poor decisions did not deserve to be raped.

Last edited:

musterion

I think I have generally not taken issue with your words? This topic has dragged on so long I may have forgotten? Often, I feel that I am talking past another. It is not so much agreeing or disagreeing as not connecting?

If we agree that rape is evil BUT that there are women who stupidly make their own rape more likely when it might otherwise have been completely avoided, then we've never really disagreed at all.

But if we agree on that point, then you also agree with Angel and even Res, insofar as they've been trying to make that same simple point.

Why other people refuse to acknowledge it, I can't even guess.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Should a woman's reputation suffer if she's found guilty of faking a rape claim, or called it rape when it actually wasn't?

Well let's put it in perspective: if she had gotten him on that accusation, he would do no less than four years in prison, register as a sex offender, and however his life was before would be basically ruined.

So having her reputation marred isn't really even square. What would be square is if she had to suffer all of those things- like a bullet looping right back around to the shooter.

musterion

No, that is not what Arusha thinks. Rush a understands that if you make enough poor choices eventually the consequences of those choices will catch up with. Rush a also understands that a person who made those poor decisions did not deserve to be raped.

Who else ever said that they do, besides Res using "deserve" to make an oblique point?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No, that is not what Arusha thinks. Rush a understands that if you make enough poor choices eventually the consequences of those choices will catch up with. Rush a also understands that a person who made those poor decisions did not deserve to be raped.

thank you for speaking for rusha :thumb:

musterion

Well let's put it in perspective: if she had gotten him on that accusation, he would do no less than four years in prison, register as a sex offender, and however his life was before would be basically ruined.

So having her reputation marred isn't really even square. What would be square is if she had to suffer all of those things- like a bullet looping right back around to the shooter.

Yes. At minimum there should be heavy punitive costs both to punish her and to set the example to other women (some of whom are batcrap crazy and so won't care) that if you're caught lying about rape, you WILL regret it.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Who else ever said that they do, besides Res using "deserve" to make an oblique point?

SOD is not using "deserve" to make an oblique point. SOD knows well that words have specific meanings and he chooses them pricisely.

glorydaz

You are making a rash judgment of me.
I am not ashamed of what I post.
I rarely am dishonest.
And what you have sent in private stays private.

You should be ashamed of what you've posted....ever since this subject of rape came up. You have made false accusations and exhibited a great deal of venom and anger. Those who have attempted to reason with you have come under your fire. Most of it very unbecoming, and all while accusing others of vileness. If you deny that, then you're either blind or a liar. Take your choice.

Even your statement about what is sent in private stays private. It stays private because you would have to admit it was only what you deserved. That's one of those half truths, though, that have become so popular in your circle of "friends". Angel has given her permission, which means you will be outed if you post it. YOU would be outed....not Angel.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's funny how some folks see "circles of friends" and see others as "you people". I've seen posts from quite a few that are questionable. Choose sides ? Nah

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Can you get Rusha's name right in the future ?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's funny how some folks see "circles of friends" and see others as "you people". I've seen posts from quite a few that are questionable. Choose sides ? Nah

tumblr_m7fg4zCnMH1ro157no1_500.jpg

:chuckle:

lifeisgood

a pedophile with a long history of brutally ruining young lives is caught, tried and imprisoned

in prison, he becomes the sexual toy of the inmates, many of whom were abused as children by him and others like him

has he earned this by his actions?

is he reaping what he's sown?

does he deserve what he's getting?

You are mixing apples and oranges.

No one DESERVES to be raped. No matter what.

I cannot find an example in the Bible that says a pedophile DESERVES to be raped.

PERSONALLY, I would put him in front of a wall, preach the gospel, make the altar call, meanwhile preparing the firing squad, after that punishment would swiftly be carried out.

glorydaz

Very interesting how you know so well what Rusha understands. I disagree with both those understandings....whether they are hers or yours of hers.

In reality, it can only take one poor choice before that choice "catches up with you". And it can "catch up with you" in any conceivable way. You could be shot by a jealous spouse. You could be beaten, raped, dismembered, and hidden away where you may never be found. We don't get to choose which of those ways is acceptable or not. Bad behavior is BAD and consequences for that bad behavior are deserved....no matter how much you or Rusha or any other human being says otherwise. People are not GOD....no matter how much they think they are or how much they want to be. God allows bad things to happen to good people, and He allows all of us to suffer the consequences for our bad behavior....unless He specifically grants us mercy. When He does, we do not deserve that MERCY, but we sure should be thankful when He extends it to us.....else we would all be in a world of hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.