AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, Quip, by the way, if you Google the word "OBTUSE" you'll find the following definition; "Annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand. As per its definition and its relationship to "Old GM", allow me to admit to the fact that, what I post most likely seems "insensitive" to 'far-left zealots,' however, to Trump supporters and fellow Conservatives, they get the jest of what I'm saying. How's that for being, 'slow to understand?'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It appears as if I gave 'Quip' a little more credit than he deserved. Changing posters original words around is a form of 'childish' misbehavior. I suppose he's a 'Leftist' with a chip on his shoulder. You can't really trust those 'Buddhists' to do the right thing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's just like a far-left zealot' to think anything they have to say is worth listening to. Barb and Quip seem to have nothing to offer and just have a desire to 'disrupt' the flow of this thread.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If we don't get some action around these parts, I might just have to pull up stakes' and mosey on along. Well, I suppose I can afford to be patient for awhile. Hopefully, some 'level-headed' Conservative Trump voter will pass by and offer up a comment or two?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Have you heard about those 'Identification Cards' they're handing out to the "illegals" in Chicago? They're hoping those same 'illegals' will use those cards in order to vote Democrat in the next election. The 'far-left' sure have quite a wicked scheme going on there.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
California seems to be at odds with the Federal Government. Perhaps this time they've bitten off more than they can chew? I'm thinking California needs to have a WALL built around that cesspool they call a State.

Status
Not open for further replies.