AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I lived in California once, however, from what I've heard, it's become a "Haven for the Homeless." That's quite a combo, a portion of the state is occupied by gangs, the homeless, and the working poor. Another portion of the state includes the rich celebrities of Hollywood and farther north the San Francisco habitat of the far-left Liberals. If things don't get better (which they won't) they'll have to uproot, Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm and move them to the Mid-west.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unfortunately, our country has become divided since the election and it doesn't appear as if "they'll be able to put Humpty Dumpty back together again, to draw on a childhood analogy. We're in a 'Us against them' type of scenario. I'm highly doubtful things are going to get better. Does that sound "Pessimistic, perhaps?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The far-left Dems would be happy and stop all of this commotion if they could get Trump out of office and replace him with a "Far-left-wing Democrat." However, I don't think the Trump supporters/voters would 'stand idly by' and allow that to happen.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In my humble opinion, Jeff Sessions (the Attorney General) should NEVER have been placed in that position in the beginning. One of the first times I saw him, I thought he was too WEAK for the Job. Someone like Rudy Giuliani should have been asked to take over that position.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Going off the path for a moment, how about that Florida Sheriff, Scott Israel? I think that little man has a bad case of "Napoleonic Complex." He appears to be quite pretentious, arrogant, power-hungry, and a wee bit ODD. I hope to see him gone within a week. He ought to be asked to resign or unceremoniously fired. A loyal General or leader of men should be ready to, "Fall on the sword" should he be found, negligent while in the course of his duties.

He even went so far as to compare himself with Gandhi and Abraham Lincoln? I guess he left out Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In "normal society" when a person doesn't quite make the grade while doing his Job, he's usually 'let go." Unfortunately, it's not the same in "Governmental and State positions." Somehow they just seem to "carry on" without any consequences for their ineptness?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A few years back I dated a High School Teacher and she told me that, Teachers are, for the most part, "Immune from losing their Jobs." She went on to say; "A Teacher can just sit at their desk and basically 'do NOTHING' and as long as they have "tenure" they cannot be terminated." She told me, the ONLY "Achilles Heel" for a Teacher was if they were to engage in violence with a student. Teachers are "Civil Servants" and work for the Government, so there's a perfect example of ineptness being tolerated.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Be it far from me to 'begrudge' a man for, at least, attempting to add something of value to a conversation. All I ask is that they put some thought into what they're gonna say, then, try to articulate it the best they can.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Rudy Giuliani should have been asked to take over that position.

He has all the qualifications:

Giuliani’s speech at the Commercial Finance Association’s “40 Under 40” dinner at New York’s Waldorf Astoria Hotel last month prompted an apology from the association’s CEO.

Attendees told the New York Observer that Giuliani talked about “Mexicans in the kitchen at the Waldorf” and spoke about Mexicans coming to the U.S. illegally to work in kitchens.

http://fortune.com/2016/11/15/rudy-giuliani-controversial-statements/

He cheated on his wife with a loose woman, and then gutlessly informed her of the impending divorce on television.

So he'd be a natural for Trump's cabinet.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Going off the path for a moment, how about that Florida Sheriff, Scott Israel? I think that little man has a bad case of "Napoleonic Complex." He appears to be quite pretentious, arrogant, power-hungry, and a wee bit ODD. I hope to see him gone within a week. He ought to be asked to resign or unceremoniously fired. A loyal General or leader of men should be ready to, "Fall on the sword" should he be found, negligent while in the course of his duties.

He even went so far as to compare himself with Gandhi and Abraham Lincoln? I guess he left out Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan?

You have a point. Recently, his interaction with a fellow quite like him:

That same day, when Israel introduced command staff to President Donald Trump during his visit to South Florida, the sheriff said, “These are the leaders who led the first responders for police and fire, our deputies who were able do the amazing things we did in Broward County.”

“Give them a raise,” the president remarked. “Give everybody here a raise.”

The alliance between the Democratic sheriff and Republican president seemed a bit awkward, but not entirely unnatural. Broward’s sheriff has always been a political powerhouse, one who controls thousands of law enforcement officers, a budget of around a half-billion dollars, and a bully pulpit unrivaled in South Florida law enforcement.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article202758764.html

Peas in a pod.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He has all the qualifications:

Giuliani’s speech at the Commercial Finance Association’s “40 Under 40” dinner at New York’s Waldorf Astoria Hotel last month prompted an apology from the association’s CEO.

Attendees told the New York Observer that Giuliani talked about “Mexicans in the kitchen at the Waldorf” and spoke about Mexicans coming to the U.S. illegally to work in kitchens.

http://fortune.com/2016/11/15/rudy-giuliani-controversial-statements/

He cheated on his wife with a loose woman, and then gutlessly informed her of the impending divorce on television.

So he'd be a natural for Trump's cabinet.

You know, you ought to consider getting a Job as a "Private Investigator" for the 'far-left?' That way, if you don't find any "real dirt" you can just make it up. The way you talk about others makes one wonder what's going on in YOUR private life? You've made yourself an honorary "Sin-Finder Extraordinaire" when it comes to "Judging" people you don't much care for. You would have fit in well during the "Salem Witch Trials." You and Matthew Hopkins (The Witchfinder General) would have made a good team.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have a point. Recently, his interaction with a fellow quite like him:

That same day, when Israel introduced command staff to President Donald Trump during his visit to South Florida, the sheriff said, “These are the leaders who led the first responders for police and fire, our deputies who were able do the amazing things we did in Broward County.”

“Give them a raise,” the president remarked. “Give everybody here a raise.”

The alliance between the Democratic sheriff and Republican president seemed a bit awkward, but not entirely unnatural. Broward’s sheriff has always been a political powerhouse, one who controls thousands of law enforcement officers, a budget of around a half-billion dollars, and a bully pulpit unrivaled in South Florida law enforcement.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article202758764.html

Peas in a pod.

With you, "All roads lead back to Trump, huh?" Your "Fixation" with the President is "Pathological."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Barb and his ilk have a deep-seated HATRED for Donald Trump. It ALL leads back to Hillary's election loss. Had Hillary won the election our nation would be in really bad shape by now, however, the 'far-left' wouldn't have felt it neccessary to cause ALL of those "problems" we've seen over the past year. I realize they have a rare desease known as "Soreloseritis." It's extremely contagious within the confines of the far-left Democratic Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.