AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sometimes it's best for 'people' with 'far-left leanings' to "Cut and run" when they see signs of 'losing a battle of the wits.' We all know how "far-left zealots" react to "LOSS."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When I was a kid I remember how 'other kids' responded when they'd lose at something. They'd cry, whine, fall on the ground and kick and scream. I often wonder if they were showing "early signs" of eventually becoming, 'far-left zealots?'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's a shame to see, otherwise, nice people, get so warped by a particular political stance. However, that's what happens when one starts their long journey towards the 'far-left of center.'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I hate to repeat myself, however, I really need to remind everyone how the 'far-left' reacted to Hillary's election loss;

1) They began to obstruct.
2) They began to riot in the streets and Highways. (Freeways)
3) They began to call those towards the right of center; Nazis, Fascists, Xenophobes, Anti-Female, White Supremacists, and Racists.
4) They began to ask for the Impeachment of Trump the first day he got into office.
5) They began to make outrageous and unfounded accusations.
6) They began to say the election was rigged.
7) They began screaming expletives and acting like petulant children.

And, the list goes on and on. Remember?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'd LOVE to see Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi add their names to the "other" 20 or so, Nominees (on the far-left) that will be running for President in 2020. The sheer entertainment value alone is worth the "Price of Admission."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When those "Ominous 20" are waiting in line to debate Donald Trump it will culminate into one GIGANTIC Circus, right out of the gate. I think the 'far-left' might consider adding several other "Leftist" Nominees to their list just to make things fair. Their gonna need a small to medium Army of Candidates to go up against Donald J. Trump.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I wonder how long it will take for those, 20 or so Nominees to go down for the count? I'm certain Trump will take down ALL of them, in short order. In the end, there will be one man left standing and that will be Donald 'John' Trump.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Presidents Approval ratings have been climbing, of late. That's very good news for the Nation. I heard tell, Trump's popularity is higher than Obama's was at this point in his Presidency.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump's possibilities are as high as the sky above. Most will be staring up at the sky in order to see Trump's accomplishments, while, the 'far-left' will have to stare at the ground beneath them, in order to see their Parties, losses.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some may accuse "Old GM" of creating some sort of "Tweet Thread", but, that couldn't be further from the truth. Quite the contrary, I implore anyone on the Right or the Left, to share their thoughts and criticisms.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It isn't difficult to tell the difference between the Right and the Left. Just listen to the angry negativity coming from the 'far-left', the violence, crude expletives, false accusations and name-calling being made by them and you'll KNOW who is the GOOD guy and who is the BAD guy.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It isn't difficult to tell the difference between the Right and the Left. Just listen to the angry negativity coming from the 'far-left', the violence, crude expletives, false accusations and name-calling being made by them and you'll KNOW who is the GOOD guy and who is the BAD guy.

You have no sense of irony at all, do you Grosnik?

Status
Not open for further replies.