AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've heard that 'Kamala Harris' might just run for the Presidency in 2020. You can observe her on 'YouTube.' She has a very distinctive "quiver" in her voice that makes her sound like she's about ready to have a 'nervous breakdown.' She's a 'run of the mill' far-left winger who has the uncanny ability to make "Government types" upset at her. She went after General Kelly a while back. She's, pretentious, argumentative, arrogant, extremely angry, and monumentally NERVOUS. I highly doubt she'll have the 'emotional wherewithal' to debate Donald J. Trump without passing out at the podium?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Even 'Uncle Joe Biden' (He seems to remind me of a 'Used Car Salesman' for some reason.) might just be running in 2020, as well. His problem is, he has a rather odd proclivity of inappropriately touching Females of ALL ages. (8 to 80) He also has a tendency to want to take a whiff of little Girls, hair? If you don't believe 'Old GM", check him out on YouTube. You'll see him in action, there.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Far-left types have no desire to debate, discuss, comment, or have any other type of mannerly dialogue. They only have the ability to, name call, disrupt, ridicule, and make themselves look like "Low-level, Malcontents ."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's extremely difficult, if not, impossible to have a decent conversation with a "Far-left zealot." Their hatred for Trump and his supporters is so intense, they are unable to properly communicate like rational human beings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you're a Conservative or voted for Trump try to see how far you get before a "Leftist" mows you down with anger, animosity, expletives, and quaint little "Chosen names" for the occasion.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I heard that 'Michelle Obama' may consider running in the 2020 election. I highly doubt she could possibly have a shot at the Presidency. Could you imagine how "ANGRY" Hillary would be if... I really cannot fathom how/why our nation would want to endure another four to eight years under another Obama regime? One of the real problems is, when citizens go to vote, they're NOT given an IQ test before casting their vote.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is anyone considering voting for "Lizzy 'Borden' Warren in 2020? Have you ever noticed how her hair on the left side of her head, flaps around like a Bird flapping its wings? If not, watch her the next time she makes a speech. She was also nicknamed; 'Pocahontas' for a less than stellar reason.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey Barb, it looks as if you're getting a wee bit 'frustrated' with 'Old GM?' My advice is that you take a little vacation away from the "Right" places. After all, I'm pretty sure you feel kind of out of place here. I believe you'd feel more comfortable around your own kind, you know, the far-left of center types. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I really don't mind Far-left zealots visiting my thread, however, I don't have a desire to see them 'frustrated beyond what they're able to handle.' Those "types" are often 'high strung' and could easily have some sort of "Mental break from reality." I just don't want to see that happen to them on my watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.