AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's not mutual, Grosnik. I wish you well, and hope God blesses you. To him, every human life is precious and valuable. Hatred only harms the person who hates. I do hope you get better.

If what you say in the "bolded area" above is true, YOU must be hurting something fierce over your HATRED for Donald Trump.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All this is public record. See what you miss by only looking at media that tells you what you want to believe?

The "NEWS" you're counting on is coming from CNN and its ilk. They're plagued by bias and have a tendency to embellish, exaggerate, lie, and distort the truth relating to the President.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By the way Barb, I don't hate you, I just don't respect your political views, therefore, it has a bearing on my attitude towards you as a person. That's not the same as hatred. I wish you no harm, otherwise. Can you comprehend the difference?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To tell you the truth, folks, Barb has a problem with exaggeration, generalizing, and outright fabrication. His HATRED for the President has grabbed hold of any common sense he'd have otherwise and made it null and void. The same goes for other far-left zealots.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The number one goal of the far-left Dems is to remove Donald Trump from office, using any means possible in order to accomplish that goal. I believe that's obvious to any rational human being.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When was the last time any of you have seen the likes of what's going on today? I've been around 'planet earth' for a long time, having grown up as a child in the 50s and as a teenager in the 60s. In all that time I've NEVER seen anything like this. This has to be considered a "Political Anomaly." All areas of our corporate lives are being touched by the Politics going on today. Not since the "Civil War" has there been so much division in our Nation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When I was growing up, Politics were only a fraction of the things people were discussing. People just kind of leisurely voted when the time came and not a big deal was made of it. Television didn't devote an extensive amount of time on Politics. Newscasters surely didn't 'fixate' on any particular Politician and certainly didn't seem to be extremely biased towards any.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
By the way Barb, I don't hate you,

Your behavior is a lot more convincing than your denial. You seem to hate me and are completely obsessed with me. Instead of wasting time hating me, why not just deal with the arguments? That way you might actually convince someone of something other than how much you despise me.

You see, the difference between hating my ideas and hating me, is what you spend your time attacking. Go back and do a little acounting on that. It will be an epiphany for you.

I just don't respect your political views, therefore, it has a bearing on my attitude towards you as a person.

And that's what keeps taking you down. There are all sorts of people here, with whom I disagree, and I am rather fond of some of them. It's a hard lesson that decent people can disagree, but it's one worth learning.

Your soul would be better for it. And you'd be much more persuasive.

Worth a try.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your behavior is a lot more convincing than your denial. You seem to hate me and are completely obsessed with me. Instead of wasting time hating me, why not just deal with the arguments? That way you might actually convince someone of something other than how much you hate me.

And that's what keeps taking you down. There are all sorts of people here, with whom I disagree, and I am rather fond of some of them. It's a hard lesson that decent people can disagree, but it's one worth learning.

Your soul would be better for it. And you'd be much more persuasive.

Worth a try.

Your opinions and theories are "Heartwarming", but, seem a little 'disingenuous' and contrived.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Your opinions and theories are "Heartwarming", but, seem a little 'disingenuous' and contrived.

That's why you're having such difficulty here. The idea that one can disagree vigorously and still respect one's opponent, is alien to you. As I said, that's what is taking you down each time.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I guess Barb didn't have any comment about his OWN hatred for Donald Trump? I don't blame him, after all, he'd have to expose his own negative thoughts and feelings about the President. Not to mention his HATRED towards the President.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Notice how Old Barb just "cut and run" without admitting to his bias and hatred of the President. And, have no doubt, Barb and his ilk has nothing but, "Loathing" for Trump.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Barb speaks about my focus on him as a 'far-left zealot' yet, seems to forget how focused he is on Trump, by creating threads dedicated to his personal hatred for the President? I smell "Hypocrisy."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
J-Garden is one of those on my "Infamous" list. You see, he just came off of being 'banned from TOL' because of his 'Bad attitude', no doubt. He's earned the right to be on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.