AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Well, if Trump isn't getting 'kind comments' from Britain, it may have something to do with his childish and unfounded tweets for starters.......
How is it that our president's tweets are any of your business. The inbred limey's already threw away their empire, your military is crap, your streets are run by Muslims and your economy is little better than a third-word craphole. You would do better to clean up your own mess instead of criticize a great successful winner who has a personal real estate empire that spans more of the globe than your drinkwater crown does.

By the way, hows the spotted dick lately? I hear you guys like that.

musterion

I read that Patton was something of a spiritist or reincarnationist or something, which is hinted at in the film. Weird dude, apparently.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I read that Patton was something of a spiritist or reincarnationist or something, which is hinted at in the film. Weird dude, apparently.

Yep. Those are some of the best scenes in the movie, when that weird horn starts playing and he is remembering when he was fighting with Napoleon or the Carthaginians. Its great.

Arthur Brain

How is it that our president's tweets are any of your business. The inbred limey's already threw away their empire, your military is crap, your streets are run by Muslims and your economy is little better than a third-word craphole. You would do better to clean up your own mess instead of criticize a great successful winner who has a personal real estate empire that spans more of the globe than your drinkwater crown does.

He makes it everyone's business by posting on social media that has a global audience. Are you smoking crack or something? :doh:

Oh, and I see you're taking a page out of Musty's tin foil hat agenda. Britain's streets are not 'run by Muslims' or anything akin to the rest of your loony little rant. Man, you need to get your blood pressure checked cos your tirades ain't healthy. Calm yourself down and go watch an episode of Little House On The Prairie or something.

By the way, hows the spotted dick lately? I hear you guys like that.

I dunno, how are you? (To return the obvious euphemism in kind).

Arthur Brain

He doesn't give a frig about a global audience. He uses Twitter to speak to Americans.

Go eat your spotted dick.

He doesn't give a...hoot...about America either. If he did he wouldn't continually embarrass himself by tweeting garbage that makes his presidency look ridiculous to the world at large.

Go eat yourself, sorry, go eat it yourself.

:eek:

Lon

Well, if Trump isn't getting 'kind comments' from Britain, it may have something to do with his childish and unfounded tweets for starters. The guy does himself no favors when he acts like an overgrown, uninformed idiot aka 'Britain First' and his tweets about the NHS. He is completely unprofessional and nowhere near the statesman that Obama was during his presidency, regardless of politics. Trump has invited dissent with these reckless twitter fests of his and it's far from Britain that has been unimpressed. I feel sorry for what his administration team must have to cope with on a daily basis.
There is the 'like him' vs. 'is he doing the job' thing. I probably would like Obama, hated his policies. There is a difference.

You assume I get my news from mainstream outlets and everything you level at 'liberal media' can be countered likewise. If Obama used the 'F' word outside of presidency then it's hardly any big deal as practically everybody cusses and there was no need to even bother trying to hide it. That is far removed from Trump's comments caught on tape where he brags about being able to grope women.
A dirty pig trough isn't fit for humans, no matter if it is leftovers from Obama or Trump.

As with Rex, I'm a bit bemused as to where this 'apology' is?
It is as easy as a web search. If you can't, it'd exemplify your searching prowess, I'd guess.

Sorry lon, but that just sounds like a bunch of rhetoric and a party political broadcast.
Nope. Sorry you got nothing out of it. There was a lot there. I apologize for the gloss-over and glazed eyes. :e4e:

Arthur Brain

There is the 'like him' vs. 'is he doing the job' thing. I probably would like Obama, hated his policies. There is a difference.

Frankly, he's just not qualified to hold office. He's not a politician but rather a child who can't refrain from tweeting his need to be heard.

A dirty pig trough isn't fit for humans, no matter if it is leftovers from Obama or Trump.

Only Trump is on record for bragging about being able to grope women.

It is as easy as a web search. If you can't, it'd exemplify your searching prowess, I'd guess.

He "apologized" for his stupid tweets regarding a far right nutball outfit in Britain. Except, he didn't.

Nope. Sorry you got nothing out of it. There was a lot there. I apologize for the gloss-over and glazed eyes. :e4e:

That's alright, just get a coffee and you'll be fine again...

;)

Lon

Frankly, he's just not qualified to hold office. He's not a politician but rather a child who can't refrain from tweeting his need to be heard.
Only Trump is on record for bragging about being able to grope women.
Womanizing is never appropriate. Doing it is worse than talking about it.

He "apologized" for his stupid tweets regarding a far right nutball outfit in Britain. Except, he didn't.
Maybe British media didn't cover it??? :noway: You 'can' Google? I wonder if it produces the same results there as it does here :think:

That's alright, just get a coffee and you'll be fine again...

;)

Back to the video - and a summation of my comment: It didn't matter 'who' was in office as much as what policy he makes concerning American values. Listen to Nigel. He was and is correct. Of course he's conservative too. In the end, it doesn't matter much across the fence. I wonder if YOU can be indicted for collusion to effect the vote :chuckle: (Maybe next election) :e4e:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Frankly, he's just not qualified to hold office..........

Who in the hell are YOU of all people to pass such a judgement. You're not qualified to clean my toilet.

If anything Trump is MORE qualified than any other president ever was. A self-made billionaire, the man knows American business, making deals, and he might be the only president to ever PERSONALLY create 1,000's of jobs HIMSELF, and sign the FRONT of paychecks instead of the back.

That may well be that most pathetic ignorant thing you have ever posted, and that's saying a lot since most of your posts are pathetically ignorant. LOL!! Trump not qualified. What a wanker

Last edited by a moderator:

Arthur Brain

Who is the hell are YOU of all people to pass such a judgement. You're not qualified to clean my toilet.

That would probably take some cleaning...

If anything Trump is MORE qualified than any other president ever was. A self-made billionaire, the man knows American business, making deals, and he might be the only president to ever PERSONALLY create 1,000's of jobs HIMSELF, and sign the FRONT of paychecks instead of the back.

That may well be that most pathetic ignorant thing you have ever posted, and that's saying a lot since most of your posts are pathetically ignorant. LOL!! Trump not qualified. What a wanker

Feel better now? Go clean your toilet, it needs it.

Arthur Brain

I'm not averse to Trump coming to Britain as it is.

Womanizing is never appropriate. Doing it is worse than talking about it.

Trump does/did both. He bragged about it as well.

Maybe British media didn't cover it??? :noway: You 'can' Google? I wonder if it produces the same results there as it does here :think:

Oh, I've seen a 'faux' apology, just like I've seen attempts to deny that it was actually Trump's voice on the 'Access Hollywood' tape...

Back to the video - and a summation of my comment: It didn't matter 'who' was in office as much as what policy he makes concerning American values. Listen to Nigel. He was and is correct. Of course he's conservative too. In the end, it doesn't matter much across the fence. I wonder if YOU can be indicted for collusion to effect the vote :chuckle: (Maybe next election) :e4e:

Well, that would be 'affect' the vote or 'to have an effect on' the vote Lon. C'mon man, I expect better grammar from you dude!

:nono:

I listened and as with most stuff in politics - unimpressed. That goes for all parties.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Womanizing is never appropriate. Doing it is worse than talking about it...........

I seem to remember Jesus saying something to the woman accused of adultery. What was that again? Something like, let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone I believe. Hmmm.

Arthur Brain

I seem to remember Jesus saying something to the woman accused of adultery. What was that again? Something like, let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone I believe. Hmmm.

Is bragging about being able to grope women by the genitals something you think would be endorsed?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Speak of being qualified, whatever happened to the Margaret Thatchers of the world. This dimwitted Theresa May is an imbecile who talks like she keistered her wickett

Status
Not open for further replies.