AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
He doesn't give a...hoot...about America either. If he did he wouldn't continually embarrass himself by tweeting garbage that makes his presidency look ridiculous to the world at large.

Go eat yourself, sorry, go eat it yourself.

:eek:

I'm pretty sure that tossing his filth back at him isn't going to help him. For whatever reason, he's really out of kilter lately.

Lon

I'm not averse to Trump coming to Britain as it is.

Trump does/did both. He bragged about it as well.

Oh, I've seen a 'faux' apology, just like I've seen attempts to deny that it was actually Trump's voice on the 'Access Hollywood' tape...

Well, that would be 'affect' the vote or 'to have an effect on' the vote Lon. C'mon man, I expect better grammar from you dude!

:nono:

I listened and as with most stuff in politics - unimpressed. That goes for all parties.
Well, I might have planned that for the desired 'effect.' I think I can count the times I've used 'affect' in my life. This should have been another.

Lon

I seem to remember Jesus saying something to the woman accused of adultery. What was that again? Something like, let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone I believe. Hmmm.

Agreement post? Seems like (I never said anything about stoning him).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not averse to Trump coming to Britain as it is.

Trump does/did both. He bragged about it as well.

Oh, I've seen a 'faux' apology, just like I've seen attempts to deny that it was actually Trump's voice on the 'Access Hollywood' tape...

Well, that would be 'affect' the vote or 'to have an effect on' the vote Lon. C'mon man, I expect better grammar from you dude!

:nono:

I listened and as with most stuff in politics - unimpressed. That goes for all parties.

Hey my favorite "British Bozo", haven't you EVER said or thought anything 'untoward' about somebody or something and hope that it's NEVER heard anywhere? Or, are you of "Pure mind and heart and unable to think such thoughts?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have to kind of think that, people who judge OTHERS harshly are most likely doing the same thing or worse. AB, known in America as; (The British Bozo) thinks he is, "Above it all?" Somehow, I doubt it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I cannot believe there's a "Man" alive or dead that has NEVER said or thought something "Ungentlemanly" about the opposite sex? AB and Barb seem to think they're the ONLY exceptions. Frankly, I'm not buying it. A Lady Friend of mine who happens to be a really staunch Christian told me that she's heard WOMEN when they're among other Women, talking worse than Men. By the way, she didn't join in on these occasions and knowing her as I do, I believe her and so would you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've been around many Guys during the course of my life, who, on occasion did some "Locker room talking." Did they want 'Females' hearing what they had to say, of course not? There are 'Guys' who do a lot of bragging, but, oftentimes, it's just ALL talk. Let's be honest, from Presidents and CEOs, down to Janitors, factory workers, athletes, and Cooks are at times, guilty of such indiscretions. If you can deny this, then, you've been living in a "Bubble" all your life.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Besides AB and Barb is there anyone else on this thread that can say with a straight face, they've never heard ANYONE saying something inappropriate about someone else? Please post your Testimony if this is the case.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The reasons I voted for Trump wasn't because I thought he was a "PERFECT HUMAN BEING." For the reasons why I voted for him, he has gone far beyond, my expectations. I'm pleased with what he's accomplished within a small period of time.

genuineoriginal

403c5cab0a76bc03ced5f9881427a1ce.jpg
Liberals love to project their hatred of everyone onto conservatives.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've never said anything or thought about groping women by the genitals (sexual assault) no, let alone bragged about it. Maybe sexual assault is no big deal for you?

What you "think" doesn't matter. Sexual assault isn't something 'light' and if it's no biggie to you then you can direct the above right back at yourself.

Nope, never said I've never had lusts or 'impure' thoughts, just not ones about sexually assaulting women. Oddly enough I've never heard any of my peers boast about or voiced how they'd like to grope women either. Go figure.

:plain:

Can YOU produce any statement by Trump where he mentions any names of Women he has PERSONALLY assaulted? In his comment to Billy Bush, did he ever admit he had actually done this deed or was he saying that, if you happen to be a rich, celebrity, some Women will let you (generalization) do, thus and so? Did it occur to you or any of your ilk that Trump may have been commenting on the way things are in general when a person happens to be rich and famous? I NEVER heard him actually say; "I have done this to Women," therefore, I believe he was making a "Generalization" which could be considered mere, "Locker room talk" between two Guys.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Leadership sets the tone. It's no longer a bad thing for the right.

It's a perversion like any other, except it has the unfortunate twist that satisfaction requires the unwilling participation of another person. Those guys tend to flock together for the obvious reasons.

I suppose being a "Good Catholic" like yourself, keeps you unencumbered by any impure thoughts or deeds that could possibly tempt you to go against your Churches laws, rules, and regulations. How do you and AB maintain your "Above the Fray" living styles? Are both of you just made differently than most of mankind? I mean, if we're to believe you and AB, we must accept the fact that neither of you has EVER had, said, did anything that could be considered, "Ungentlemanly." That places both of you in a rather "Unique" category, therefore, I can see why you fellas are able to "JUDGE" the President of the United States and others, who are less "Pure of mind and heart," then, either of you. The problem is, I'm not buying what you and AB are selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.