AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I suppose being a "Good Catholic" like yourself, keeps you unencumbered by any impure thoughts or deeds that could possibly tempt you to go against your Churches laws, rules, and regulations. How do you and AB maintain your "Above the Fray" living styles? Are both of you just made differently than most of mankind? I mean, if we're to believe you and AB, we must accept the fact that neither of you has EVER had, said, did anything that could be considered, "Ungentlemanly." That places both of you in a rather "Unique" category, therefore, I can see why you fellas are able to "JUDGE" the President of the United States and others, who are less "Pure of mind and heart," then, either of you. The problem is, I'm not buying what you and AB are selling.

Please, as a real Catholic (albeit not necessarily a good one) I find calling than man a Catholic offensive. He's lots of things but Catholic ain't one of them.

He is a CINO, similar to RINO. :) A Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden sort of fake phony Catholic.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
...........In the video, Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the *****." .........

Snivel snivel svivel, boo hoooooo... .....I would bet a million dollars you have said worse.

And Trump is right - women WILL let you do anything you want to do. I remember a woman who chained herself to David Lee Roth's door and wouldn't let him pass until he screwed her. You have no clue what groupie women do. I am 1,000% sure that some women WOULD let Trump walk up an do that, or any television or music personality for that matter.

Good grief, what planet did you and your pink panties come from anyway.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are you being deliberately dishonest or are you just downright thick? There is a monumental difference between having sexual desires and wanting to sexually assault another person. If you think most of mankind wants to grope and assault people against their will then that says a lot about you.

Where does Trump say in that "Sneaky recording" that he attacked and assaulted that particular Woman? Point it out? He stated what he wanted to do, however, where in that audio does he say; "I assaulted and attacked that Woman" Perhaps someone can get CNN to splice in a voice impressionist using Trump's voice? That way, we can have something to REALLY talk about? The Impressionist will be able to make Trump say anything, right? Sorry AB, but you're not gonna convince "Old GM" of anything. You're barking up the wrong tree, my "British Bozo Friend." I voted for Trump once and Lord Willing, I'll do it again in 2020. The far-left is extremely malicious, angry, and mischievous, they'll do or say anything to try and get back at Trump for winning the election fair and square. I'll not be spending any more time and energy with the likes of you. I have absolutely NO respect for you as a human being or a Poster on TOL. :wave:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, no, he admitted to doing acts that are nothing other than sexual assault GM so stop being dishonest and trying to paint it as 'making a move'. Grabbing a woman by the genitals is sexual assault, pure and simple. As with anyone else who's assaulted someone he should be in jail or at least served a custodial sentence. Nobody is talking about 'drinking and romancing' here so you need to drop that, as with the crap about being 'cut out of another cloth'. I won't speak for Barb but I will for myself. I have been as "worldly" as it gets. I have acted on many a sexual desire and lust as has anyone else with a sex drive for the most part if they're honest. What I have never done is groped a woman or assaulted someone, nor been tempted to in any way.

Get the difference yet?

hi

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
From this day forward, AB will be receiving a mere; "hi" from Old "GM." I owe him that. Oh, and I'll add a few "Neg-reps" just to show my disregard for his "scandalous opinions."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In other words you can't defend your putrid crap about Trump's sexual assault and will continue to act like a kid who can't play on his 'X Box'. Crack on with it GM, I won't return the juvenile antics in kind.

:e4e:

I would add one other thing, I'm asking you politely to leave this thread and stay away. I'm growing weary of your continued "Assault charges against our President." Go and bother your Queen with this garbage.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
These charges against the president are not the purpose of this thread, so I have removed AB from the thread. If he wants to discuss the topic he can open a separate thread on it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As all of you have witnessed, the 'far-left zealots' are totally 'obsessed' with our Presidents thoughts, reasons, choices, and everything else. The reason being, they hate him and his supporters so much. That's what 'drives them.' They're the ultimate "Sore losers" of all time. I like to say, they suffer from, "Soreloseritis." The 'far-left' cannot/will not accept Hillary's loss. They simply cannot believe that a non-Politician was able to beat their beloved Candidate. She was, in fact, a really "Flawed Candidate." The 'far-left' continued attacks on Trump on TOL and outside of TOL is "Nauseating" to say the least. Donald J. Trump is our President and will remain our President for at least the end of his four-year term and hopefully, will be re-elected in 2020. The actions of the 'far-left' during Trump's first year in office have been atrocious, repugnant, disturbing and totally, reprobate.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The far-left Democratic Party stands on only one 'premise' and that is, "We hate Donald Trump, therefore, you ought to vote for us, next time around."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Liberals hate what America has been,

Some of it...
GettyImages-517322800-E.jpeg

But not most of it.

but love what they want to turn America into.

Hoosack_2010-11_whole_class_Full_Day_KDG.JPG

Conservatives love what America has been

Some of it:
slide_8.jpg

But not most of it.

bill-of-rights_76f84539-2e97-4197-b8d9-5fd865248f0e_1024x.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As time goes by hopefully, more and more Voters will come to the realization that, these 'far-left Democrats' have NOTHING to offer us, but, their continued HATRED of Donald Trump. And, how much is HATRED really worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.