maybe for the last time
he is carrying water for cruz
it is all about shutting the government down
and
no one wants to shut it down more than me
but
no one wants a republican in the white house more than me
so
it comes down to whether or not you think shutting the government down is the way to get to the white house
well
it doesn't work
they outnumber us
and
the only way we can win is if some of them stay home
shutting the government down gets them out to vote
you should be able to figure this out
if
you are not an idiot

JosephR

I listened to rush again yesterday
maybe for the last time
and
but
so
it comes down to whether or not you think shutting the government down is the way to get to the white house
well
it doesn't work
they outnumber us
and
if
you are not an idiot

idiot?

i think the idiot is who buys in to any political party thinking it will shut down its own government..

you dont attack a serpent by cutting the heads of of "other" snakes.. basic psychology is used against you here in this logic..

they use means of controlling populations that works,an d that you have bought into,,while I am deemed mad. for my thinking and reasoning... a right wing and a left wing still flys one bird...

badp

A government shutdown sounds like a good idea to me.

Chrysostom, when do vote, do you vote for a party or an individual?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i think i'd rather be a pimp for the republican party than a whore

just saying

pimps dress better :banana:

drbrumley

Donald Trump: The Establishment Candidate

Published on Dec 18, 2015

While his rise in the polls is attributed to his challenging the establishment and the political status quo, let's look at the many ways Donald Trump, when it comes to his political positions, represents that very same status quo. From the Fed, to war, to civil liberties, the "anti-establishment" Trump takes no positions not already endorsed by the establishment.

If you look at the policies instead of the personalities, says Ron Paul in this special edition of the Liberty Report, Donald Trump really is the candidate of the establishment. From war to civil liberties, the policies are not as radical as the candidate may seem.

:up:

badp

Trump, Paul, Rubio, Bush, Kasich, Graham, Christie are all are in the tank for the establishment. Trump is the only one "smart" enough to trash them publicly. He was a dumocrat until 2009.

lighthouse99

He didn't hurt himself. Bush went after him and he basically smacked him down.

Trump: go after their families. Jeb sez Trump isn't serious. Jeb is a nice person, but we need toughness. Jeb interrupts. Trump swats him down

I didn't see that. Did we watch the same debate?

I saw someone who reflects the dis-ease of the voters (Jeb, that is) esp as concerns someone like T who is a non-thinking narcissist who is more liberal than Republican

I am glad someone stood up to T :) and I would vote for Bush LONG before T

voting for T is like voting for a Dem. He is in favor of govt takeover of health insurance, has supported Ds (fairly recently)

worse: as Judith Miller said, he tells lie after lie

:luigi:

lighthouse99

Published on Dec 18, 2015

While his rise in the polls is attributed to his challenging the establishment and the political status quo, let's look at the many ways Donald Trump, when it comes to his political positions, represents that very same status quo. From the Fed, to war, to civil liberties, the "anti-establishment" Trump takes no positions not already endorsed by the establishment.

If you look at the policies instead of the personalities, says Ron Paul in this special edition of the Liberty Report, Donald Trump really is the candidate of the establishment. From war to civil liberties, the policies are not as radical as the candidate may seem.

:up:

which explains why Fox gives him free ads--every night @ 10 pm

lighthouse99

:sigh:

And we wonder why America has fallen off the railroad tracks.

just goes to show you: having an education and knowing a lot of stuff doesn't necessarily equate with basic wisdom

I am really disappointed in Hannity, who is just a volunteer promoter of Trump

guess he forgot or doesn't care that T supports govt control of healthcare

that T made up that stuff about people in NJ cheering after 911

that T would exclude all Muslims from our country, which of course doesn't exactly get them enthused about fighting with us against ISIS

and the list just goes on and on and on

:shocked:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
in an effort to understand the trump phenomena
I decided to listen to what rush had to say
it has been years since I last listened to him
he is an apologist for trump
same for hannity
same for lou dobbs
with all of them the story is the same

It is quite obvious you don't get it, they are not apologists for Trump, they are anti-establishment hosts, they are giving the same praise for every other anti-establishment candidate as well...you obviously were not listening but, we will get to that.

they are angry with the republicans inability to stop obama

Wrong! they are not angry with their inability because they have the ability to fight this man, what they are angry at is that they are unwilling to oppose this man, even happy to help him sink this nation...they are willing participants/progressives, cowards, and liars.

they want to shut down the government
they forget that this will only help elect democrats

False! what happened last time the government was shut down Chrys? That is right we picked up seats in the house and took majority in the Senate and they continue to lay down for this president...they are cowards and the voters know it.

they want a real conservative to win in 2016
they forget how hard it is for a republican to win

You got that right, they want a conservative not another unelectable establishment RINO stooge. If the republican party is willing to back their nominee, whoever it ends up to be, they will win but, if they game the nomination to put forth another Bush, a Rubio...they are finished.

they like what trump is saying
they forget that he is attacking the very groups who will elect hillary

They like the fact that somebody has the stones to say what needs to be said...they like Cruz, & Carson for the same reason

trump is carrying water for hillary

Bullcrap! Trump cares about Trump (obviously that fact escapes you as well), he isn't giving her squat.

you are an idiot
if
you can't see that

Chris you are a blind idiot who only sees what you want to, you are not honest with yourself at all about what is happening within the republican party.The people have had enough of these neocon, crony capitalist liars that think they run the party. Wait until the election you are going to see plenty of seats lost or be filled with new occupants as well, because they won't stand up to this imperial president, that is why they were sent there to begin with. If this election goes to Hillary these men we just elected to fight are to blame for not doing so.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I listened to rush again yesterday
maybe for the last time
and
but
so
well
it doesn't work
they outnumber us
and
if
you are not an idiot

Your a coward just like these turds running the republican party.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Trump, Paul, Rubio, Bush, Kasich, Graham, Christie are all are in the tank for the establishment. Trump is the only one "smart" enough to trash them publicly. He was a dumocrat until 2009.

I disagree, Trump is running his own game, the establishment cannot control him which is why he infuriates them so. Truly the most conservative candidate running IMO is Cruz.

badp

I disagree, Trump is running his own game, the establishment cannot control him which is why he infuriates them so. Truly the most conservative candidate running IMO is Cruz.

Nevermind. Cruz turned out to be another homo-hugger.

Last edited:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You got that right, they want a conservative not another unelectable establishment RINO stooge. If the republican party is willing to back their nominee, whoever it ends up to be, they will win but, if they game the nomination to put forth another Bush, a Rubio...they are finished.

If being the key word. I am fairly sure the RNC power brokers would rather see Hillary in charge than a true conservative.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
trust me
I want to shut down the government more than anyone else
but
I know it will just hurt us
there are more of them
and
they will all come out
and
vote for democrats
if
you get them mad

listen to reason
don't let rush and hannity tell you what to think

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
If being the key word. I am fairly sure the RNC power brokers would rather see Hillary in charge than a true conservative.

I agree with you, they will fall on their swords than allow another conservative to tear apart the status quo.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
trust me
I want to shut down the government more than anyone else
but
I know it will just hurt us
there are more of them
and
they will all come out
and
vote for democrats
if
you get them mad

listen to reason
don't let rush and hannity tell you what to think

I don't listen to either Hannity or Rush Chrys, and you are dead wrong about shutting down the government...Why do you think they have a majority now? Pay attention, and quit listening to those progressive neocon buffoons like Lindsey Graham.