58 Dead, 500 Plus Wounded

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
http://kgov.com/bel/20180521

"Won't vs. Can't: Public policy should prioritize deterrence over interference. Human beings are almost infinitely creative. Thus, a government's top priority should be making it so that people won't commit crime rather than that they can't commit crime."

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
210698_600.jpg
Time to update the sign again. Twelve more added to the death toll. This time a lot of college students in California, along with at least one trained police officer/respondent who tried to save them.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They should have been armed to the teeth, then only the bad guy would have died.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
They should have been armed to the teeth, then only the bad guy would have died.

nfmyM5Fsgatk
LBB

'Si vis pacem, para bellum.' If you want peace, prepare for war. It's been true for centuries, explicated centuries ago, repeated by George Washington, and is as true for individuals, as it is for nations.

Murderers are real.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LBB

'Si vis pacem, para bellum.' If you want peace, prepare for war. It's been true for centuries, explicated centuries ago, repeated by George Washington, and is as true for individuals, as it is for nations.

Murderers are real.
Yep.

But what is LLB?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
But but but....

Guns kill people!

The more guns you have the more people will die!

Think of the children!

quip

BANNED
Banned
But but but....

Guns kill people!

The more guns you have the more people will die!

Think of the children!

Let's arm civilians with tanks. That will settle the mass murder problem, road-rage and JR's speed limit dilemma!
Win-Win-Win! :up:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Government should should not intervene in the gun market. Cf. the Bill of Rights, Second Amendment.
I don't care what your constitution says, but it seems to be on the right track.

AAC.