ECT 1 Peter 2:9 KJV-not written to respective members of the body of Christ

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
  1. YOU claimed, without ANY scriptural evidence, that this "thing" (some strange OC/NC hybrid) existed for 40 years.

1. There is scriptural evidence that shows there was an overlap of the two covenants for 40 years:

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

The NC was made in 30AD, the OC disappeared for good in 70AD

That's 40 years Wrong Divider !!!!!

Danoh

IOW, you can't explain how Israel's prophetic clock allegedly stopped, and the destruction of the temple prophecy to the Jews being fulfilled in 70AD having taken place.

I didn't really expect you to.

No, you hoped I would so you could go on with more of your Romans in Jesus costumes notion.

What's the point - you do that no matter who answers, no matter how short, or how long their answer.

Its is not your Roman Halloween in 70AD you take issue with it.

If you are ignored because you will pull out your Romans in Jesus costume, you take issue with that.

Even your fool secular sources relate the Jews brought that destruction on themselves, not God.

Right Divider

Body part
There is scriptural evidence that shows there was an overlap of the two covenants for 40 years:

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

How can these TWO MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE covenants run SIMULTANEOUSLY?

You are insane.

P.S. You're so flustered that you can't even quote right. :think:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Even your fool secular sources relate the Jews brought that destruction on themselves, not God.

That's not what Luke says.

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

How much clearer does Luke have to make it?

Danoh

There is scriptural evidence that shows there was an overlap of the two covenants for 40 years:

Of course, you haven't a clue what that passage is talking about, Rom. 3:31.

But that right there is the very source of your entire error - you obviously learned what ever passages you are familiar with from an overreliance on supposed "books about the Bible."

Fool, that leaves you outside the result that only a great deal of time in the Word itself, by itself, can result in.

Might as well be married but reading about the wife in books about the wife - what an absolute waste you have made of your supposed study time.

Lol, leave that one alone, John W :rotfl:

Psycho babble? Hah, the fact is Tet, my posts cannot but end up talking down to you - down there somewhere lost in your countless external sources is where you live and breathe.

john w

Hall of Fame
"We know from history that the sign gifts only took place for 40 years, and came to a complete end in 70AD."-Tellalie

Still waiting, Craigie:

Who is this "we" know, punk, from history?

Show us this un-physical return documentation, "from history,"of this alleged Saviour, that you say everyone saw, even though this return was not physical.

Not a peep.

Preterism suffers another "death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You taught us that, Craigie.

How about another cute little, "Er, no," you think makes you seem real "cool? Please, Craigie?

Danoh

That's not what Luke says.

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

How much clearer does Luke have to make it?

As clear as why Paul says God turned from the Gentiles in His wrath in Romans 1.

Did He destroy them? Not according to Acts 17 He did not.

O never mind; get back to your books.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course, you haven't a clue what that passage is talking about, Rom. 3:31.

The whole chapter is about the new covenant, and how it is superior to the old covenant.

(Heb 8:6) But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.

Are you a new covenant denier like most of your fellow Darby Followers?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As clear as why Paul says God turned from the Gentiles in His wrath in Romans 1.

O never mind; get back to your books.

So, let me get this straight.

Luke tells us that not one stone would be left standing upon another because the Jews rejected Christ Jesus, and you claim that the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD that left not one stone standing upon another had nothing to do with God, but was something the Jews brought upon themselves?

Is this seriously what you are claiming?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The people Paul speaks of in Romans knew God at one time.

In Acts 17 Paul doesn't say that the people of Athens knew God at one time.

In fact, Paul says they were ignorant of what they worshipped.

(Acts 17:23) ... So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship—and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.

There's no comparison to the people in Romans 1 with the people in Acts 17.

Luke 19:44 couldn't be clearer. The destruction that happened in 70AD to the Jews was because of their rejection of Christ Jesus.

What happened to the Jews in 70AD was the fulfillment of the parable of the wheat and tares.

john w

Hall of Fame

Are you a new covenant denier like most of your fellow Darby Followers?

I deny that the new covenant is enacted today.

Since I do, do I, as you state below, " then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…," 'slap Christ," and thus I am not saved?

Can one deny the New Covenant, thus "slapping Christ," and thus, according to you, "deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…," and still be saved?

Well, Wimpy? 2 years, and counting, and not a peep from you? No spine, eh, sweetie?

Oh, yes....Tellalie asserts that we are saved, even if we "deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross."

I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.”-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Tellalie:

55e78be7f1471.image.jpg

Danoh

The people Paul speaks of in Romans knew God at one time.

In Acts 17 Paul doesn't say that the people of Athens knew God at one time.

In fact, Paul says they were ignorant of what they worshipped.

(Acts 17:23) ... So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship—and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.

There's no comparison to the people in Romans 1 with the people in Acts 17.

Luke 19:44 couldn't be clearer. The destruction that happened in 70AD to the Jews was because of their rejection of Christ Jesus.

What happened to the Jews in 70AD was the fulfillment of the parable of the wheat and tares.

You haven't a clue what passages I was relying on, or what I was talking about; do you?

And yet you hurl Darby out as some sort of an invective, when in fact you know next to little about what an MAD is talking about.

john w

Hall of Fame
Is this seriously what I, Tellalie, am claiming?

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Shazam, Gomer!

Preterist Gomer Tet...from the army of the ignorant.

I know, I know....Darby...Bullinger....You follow the teachings/inventions/theories of fallible men, unlike me, as I, Craigie, follow the teachings of infallible men, or women, or the pope....vision of a teenage girl.....Darby.....Bullinger.....figurative.....hy perbole...fulfilled AD 65, or 66, 0r 70, 0r 666......No one taught dispensationalism, until Darby, and no one taught that the earth was round, until, and no one taught of the concept of "God the Father," until this "Jesus" I reference, in disrespect, flipping the bird at him, came around, and the idea that he will be King on the planet earth, ..........and Pluto was a planet, at one time, as when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, objective truth, you see, well, uh, urr, and thus, the Lord Jesus Christ was not really the Lord God, until I, Gomer Tet., discovered it, you see.....

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You haven't a clue what passages I was relying; do you?

You said Rom 1 and Acts 17

You tried to claim that these two passages prove Luke 19:44 wasn't fulfilled in 70AD.

All you're doing is digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Apparently Luke 19:44 is a really scary verse for Darby Followers. Even more so than Matt 24:34.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, we all know it Little Johnny W.

Only a Darby Follower such as yourself could read Hebrews chp 8 and deny the new covenant.
Little, "gay" boy?

Am I lost, you sleasy wimp? No testosterone, sweetie? You effeminate loser. No wonder you are jobless, sitting home, munching on Fritos, sponging off your ex wife, and domestic partner.

And only a satanic demon, like yourself, would disassociate the land promises, and all the physical promises, made to Israel, and satanically allegorize them, craftily dismiss them, and steal them,from the nation, God chose, for service, you wicked anti Semite, dirty piece of trash.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, when Little Johnny W the Dance Director can't respond with scripture, he resorts to altering my quotes in the quote tags.

OCTOBER23

YE ARE GODS
----------------

Taking these Scriptures at Face Value

it indicates that God the Father has Planned

to Reproduce JESUS - like Beings

and WE Christians will be Co-Rulers of the Universe with JESUS.

Mt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,

All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
-----------------------------------------------------------

9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

"And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel." Exodus 19:6 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again, when Little Johnny W the Dance Director can't respond with scripture, he resorts to altering my quotes in the quote tags.

Good one, sleasy, greasy Craigie, as I've given you chapter, and verse, for years, and all we get from you, dirty demon, is "Darby," "Fulfilled."

How did you get that "gay" name, "Craigie?"

And get a job, you leach.