ECT 1 Peter 2:9 KJV-not written to respective members of the body of Christ

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, we all know it Little Johnny W.

Only a Darby Follower such as yourself could read Hebrews chp 8 and deny the new covenant.

"We know from history that the sign gifts only took place for 40 years, and came to a complete end in 70AD."-Tellalie

Still waiting, Craigie:

Who is this "we" know, punk, from history?

Show us this un-physical return documentation, "from history,"of this alleged Saviour, that you say everyone saw, even though this return was not physical.

Not a peep.

Preterism suffers another "death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You taught us that, Craigie.

How about another cute little, "Er, no," you think makes you seem real "cool? Please, Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again, when Little Johnny W the Dance Director can't respond with scripture, he resorts to altering my quotes in the quote tags.

"We know from history that the sign gifts only took place for 40 years, and came to a complete end in 70AD."-Tellalie

Still waiting, Craigie:

Who is this "we" know, punk, from history?

Show us this un-physical return documentation, "from history,"of this alleged Saviour, that you say everyone saw, even though this return was not physical.

Not a peep.

Preterism suffers another "death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You taught us that, Craigie.

How about another cute little, "Er, no," you think makes you seem real "cool? Please, Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, we all know it Little Johnny W.

Only a Darby Follower such as yourself could read Hebrews chp 8 and deny the new covenant.

I deny that the new covenant is enacted today.

Since I do, do I, as you state below, " then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…," 'slap Christ," and thus I am not saved?

Can one deny the New Covenant, thus "slapping Christ," and thus, according to you, "deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…," and still be saved?

Well, Wimpy? 2 years, and counting, and not a peep from you? No spine, eh, sweetie?

Oh, yes....Tellalie asserts that we are saved, even if we "deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross."

I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.”-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

“They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Tellalie, on record, asserts that one can deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, but they can still be saved, in that state of denial.

On record.

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Little, "gay" boy?

Am I lost, you sleasy wimp? No testosterone, sweetie? You effeminate loser. No wonder you are jobless, sitting home, munching on Fritos, sponging off your ex wife, and domestic partner.

And only a satanic demon, like yourself, would disassociate the land promises, and all the physical promises, made to Israel, and satanically allegorize them, craftily dismiss them, and steal them,from the nation, God chose, for service, you wicked anti Semite, dirty piece of trash.
:wazzup:
You were reported by guess who?
OCTOBER23 !
I have no idea what he is saying are his reasons:confused:

john w john w is online now:think:

john w

Hall of Fame
:wazzup:
You were reported by guess who?
OCTOBER23 !
I have no idea what he is saying are his reasons:confused:

john w john w is online now:think:

OCTOBER23 has now moved down to my "88th favorite OCTOBER23." Of course, he does not know that Tellalie started this, with his constantly referring to me as "Johnny," a "Dance Director," which Tellalie admits is a homosexual charge.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
FALLACIOUS LOGIC ALERT: Invalid comparison!!!!!

A tabernacle is NOT a covenant.

Why were none of the boys born during the 40 years of the Exodus Generation circumcised?

Before you answer, just remember, they were living under the Law of Moses at the time.

john w

Hall of Fame
An example of the deceit, satanic accusation, of satanist Tellalie, so obsessed with making his father, the devil, pat him on the back:

"All Dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Craigie Tellalie

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Peter 2:9 KJV-not written to respective members of the body of Christ

Another attempted distractions from the king of confusion!

Nope

Two tabernacles stood in Jerusalem for 40 years

If you understood why, you wouldn't be so confused

HINT: you won't find the reason on a Dispy website.

What two tabernacles stood at the same time for 40 years?

Dialogos

Why did Paul preach his gospel to those holy priests and members of a holy nation?

:think:

Again,

If 1 Peter 2:9 is not written to the body of the Christ, or even to prospective members of the body of Christ, then why was Paul preaching his gospel to them?

Jamie Gigliotti

I deny that all scripture is about everyone, specifically, and is written for everyone's obedience, and deny your satanic interpretation of 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV, that it is.

So, you deny Leviticus, Deuteronomy? Obey it.

See how that works, engager in sophistry?

Fraud.
Funny, I didn't give an interpretation. Seems you have a predjudice against it. As Paul said all scripture is profitable for training in righteousness. That doesn't mean we sacrafice animals anymore. But it does mean there is some lessons to be learned in all of scripture, as Paul aptly points out.

john w

Hall of Fame
Funny, I didn't give an interpretation.

"Funny"-yes you did.

"Deuteronomy. Leviticus. Obey it, since, according to you, all scripture is specifically about you, and is written to you, for your obedience/fate.

So there. "-the great saint John W

"So you deny this?
"All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness" 2 Timothy 3:16"-you this thread

Seems you have a predjudice against it. As Paul said all scripture is profitable for training in righteousness.

No. Seems like you should be obeying Deuteronomy, Leviticus, and selling all you have. Do you deny 2 Tim. 316 KJV?

See how that works?

That doesn't mean we sacrafice animals anymore. But it does mean there is some lessons to be learned in all of scripture, as Paul aptly points out.

Agreed-I have stated, repeatedly, that scripture, often times, has a spiritual application, per Romans 15:4 KJV, and there are "intra dispensational" doctrines; but scripture never testifies that it is directed specifically to everyone, is about them, and is for their obedience, as you assert, by your "So you deny this?" sophistry.

Have a seat.

Jamie Gigliotti

"Funny"-yes you did.

"Deuteronomy. Leviticus. Obey it, since, according to you, all scripture is specifically about you, and is written to you, for your obedience/fate.

So there. "-the great saint John W

"So you deny this?
"All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness" 2 Timothy 3:16"-you this thread

No. Seems like you should be obeying Deuteronomy, Leviticus, and selling all you have. Do you deny 2 Tim. 316 KJV?

See how that works?

Agreed-I have stated, repeatedly, that scripture, often times, has a spiritual application, per Romans 15:4 KJV, and there are "intra dispensational" doctrines; but scripture never testifies that it is directed specifically to everyone, is about them, and is for their obedience, as you assert, by your "So you deny this?" sophistry.

Have a seat.
It's for training in righteousness. The words are not confusing.

Do you have to love?