İ'm a 18 year old know-it-all Muslim. Ask me anything!

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Anyway why play with words?

Jehovah, Allah, YHWH, God, god, TRUE GOD OF ISRAEL, the Father in Heaven are all mere names. We shouldn't worship names but we should call upon God by his name. We worship the being God. That thing. That person. We call upon God by his "name" and the word "name" as used in the Scripture means attributes.

whitestone

Do I think Abraham's god is a false God? Nope. The God of Abraham is the only god worth worshipping.

The poor one has to read the Quran before making judgements on God's behalf.

but I notice when you spelled God referring to Abraham's God you did not capitalize it(as IMJ pointed out to me),,if you consider Abraham's God to be the one true God should we not all give this respect?,,,or did you not capitalize it by mistake?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
but I notice when you spelled God referring to Abraham's God you did not capitalize it(as IMJ pointed out to me),,if you consider Abraham's God to be the one true God should we not all give this respect?,,,or did you not capitalize it by mistake?
Huh?

Do you even know the difference? Its not one of respect.

A god is an object of worship.

God is the god that is true.

Abraham's god is God.

whitestone

Huh?

Do you even know the difference? Its not one of respect.

A god is an object of worship.

God is the god that is true.

Abraham's god is God.

No,I actually did know the difference in the way you used the word god,and then the title "God",,,my reasoning in what I ask you what I did was to have you say it "you did",,,and now everyone understands that you as other Islamist do actually worship the god of Abraham and so the difference is not as to if we worship different gods,but rather that we see the how,why ect. differently and is why I don't think proper to show disrespect to you when you are in fact referring to the same "God"

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
No,I actually did know the difference in the way you used the word god,and then the title "God",,,my reasoning in what I ask you what I did was to have you say it "you did",,,and now everyone understands that you as other Islamist do actually worship the god of Abraham and so the difference is not as to if we worship different gods,but rather that we see the how,why ect. differently and is why I don't think proper to show disrespect to you when you are in fact referring to the same "God"

Yes you're right. The line is blurry. Why is a mirror not a mirror if its blurry and dusty?

I think the intention matters the most. I worship a god. You worship a god. The god I worshipped shares many attributes with the god you worship. For example:

Being eternal, with no image, being unique and one, being inconceivable.

But the god I worship has some difference to the god you worship. For example: He has no Son. He does not share the Godhead with anyone. He did not incarnate.

But does that make my God different to yours?

IMJerusha

Jehovah, Allah, YHWH, God, god, TRUE GOD OF ISRAEL, the Father in Heaven are all mere names. We shouldn't worship names but we should call upon God by his name. We worship the being God. That thing. That person. We call upon God by his "name" and the word "name" as used in the Scripture means attributes.

Wrong.

IMJerusha

Yes you're right. The line is blurry. Why is a mirror not a mirror if its blurry and dusty?

I think the intention matters the most. I worship a god. You worship a god. The god I worshipped shares many attributes with the god you worship. For example:

Being eternal, with no image, being unique and one, being inconceivable.

But the god I worship has some difference to the god you worship. For example: He has no Son. He does not share the Godhead with anyone. He did not incarnate.

But does that make my God different to yours?

Christianity isn't I'mokayyou'reokayville when it comes to the One True God, the Father of the Only Son who died on the Cross for the sin of the world. Yeshua was very clear about that. The One True God never established a people to slaughter Jews and innocent men, women and children who don't believe in Muhammad. The One True God never established a practice of worshiping a rock that his daughters rode to earth or told anyone to take this rock, put it in a square building, cover the building with pagan inscriptions and require an annual pilgrimage to touch the rock and circle seven times around the building or offer animal sacrifices as part of the pilgrimage. The LAST sacrifice to the One True God was made when Yeshua was nailed to the Cross. It is Yeshua Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life, not Muhammad and the One True God of Israel is Who we serve, not Muhammad's kluge pagan god.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Jehovah, Allah, YHWH, God, god, TRUE GOD OF ISRAEL, the Father in Heaven are all mere names.
It's not about playing with words, you blithering moron.

It's about the one and only true living God.
The one and only true living God with a Son, Jesus Christ.

The fake god of Muslims does not have a Son that became flesh and lived among men, died, was buried, and resurrected.

IMJerusha

Wrong. Who is Yeshua? Peter said, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God." Yeshua told Peter that he was blessed because His Father/God revealed this to him. Muslims say this isn't true, that God could not have made a son with a woman. And yet, what has been recorded? "Mary said to the angel, 'How can this be, since I am a virgin?' The angel answered and said to her, 'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.' "

Now consider that this so-called god of Abraham told this so-called prophet that not only was Yeshua not the Son of God but he was also not crucified for our sins. "And because of their saying (in boast):’We killed messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah’; -- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely, they killed him not (i.e., Jesus, son of Mary). But Allah raised him (Jesus) up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he Jesus PBUH is in the heavens).. And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise.” The Qur’an, Chapter 4, Verse 157,158

Tell me Whitestone, is the God of Abraham so deceitful that He would send dozens of prophecies through His people, Daniel, David, Isaiah, Zechariah, etc., about the coming Messiah, how He would die, for what reason, and then deliver us a flawed regular guy for the sin sacrifice? From everything that the One True God told us in the beginning, was a flawed sacrifice going to cut the mustard in His eyes as a once for ALL sin sacrifice? Is the One True God deceitful like that and utterly untrustworthy as to His Word? NO!! Don't fall for the lie of HaSatan. Islamics might revere Abraham but they don't worship the One True God of Abraham.

"This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins."

"And He withdrew from them about a stone's throw, and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

Was the Father of Yeshua deceitful and so like Father, like Son? Do you not understand how much you would have to deny to believe that Islamics worship the One True God of Abraham?

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I understand the torpedo Mohamed approach taken by Huck.
It was interesting to read it played out but it did not break thru at least not yet. I think that kiam18 shows how a person can understand the gospel but cannot own it unless he or she is part of the elect of God.

Which is why I tried not to do the torpedo approach.
Because the elect are not saved until they hear the gospel and believe it. From everyone's posts (many smoke screens) she heard and understood but rejects the gospel. Case closed.

whitestone

Wrong. Who is Yeshua? Peter said, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God." Yeshua told Peter that he was blessed because His Father/God revealed this to him. Muslims say this isn't true, that God could not have made a son with a woman. And yet, what has been recorded? "Mary said to the angel, 'How can this be, since I am a virgin?' The angel answered and said to her, 'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.' "

Now consider that this so-called god of Abraham told this so-called prophet that not only was Yeshua not the Son of God but he was also not crucified for our sins. "And because of their saying (in boast):’We killed messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah’; -- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely, they killed him not (i.e., Jesus, son of Mary). But Allah raised him (Jesus) up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he Jesus PBUH is in the heavens).. And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise.” The Qur’an, Chapter 4, Verse 157,158

Tell me Whitestone, is the God of Abraham so deceitful that He would send dozens of prophecies through His people, Daniel, David, Isaiah, Zechariah, etc., about the coming Messiah, how He would die, for what reason, and then deliver us a flawed regular guy for the sin sacrifice? From everything that the One True God told us in the beginning, was a flawed sacrifice going to cut the mustard in His eyes as a once for ALL sin sacrifice? Is the One True God deceitful like that and utterly untrustworthy as to His Word? NO!! Don't fall for the lie of HaSatan. Islamics might revere Abraham but they don't worship the One True God of Abraham.

IMJ,I completely understand that they do not see that Jesus is the Messiah. I am christian and have always been Christian,I am from the U.S. and my family also from about 1700. So don't think that I have fallen for any lies I have read the bible from gen.- rev. many times.

I worked with 3 brothers from west Pakistan who were Muslims and one of them gave me a copy of the Koran and so I also read it. Now as I said I am a christian and even after reading it I am still of the belief that Jesus of Nazareth is the son of God,born of a virgin in the flesh,,but I also understand that they do not see this based on the things told to then by Muhammad.

The Muslims I knew/know are U.S. citizens they and their families have lived here for about 30 years. They have never lied to me cheated me,stole from me,if they say yes they mean yes,if they say no they mean no. I say this because they have always trusted friends to me and have always known that I was Christian and never mistreated me in any way.

The youngest of the three brothers once told me that he was not as "Muslim as I thought",that is he saw that I just lumped them all together. I ask him what he meant and he told me that it was the same as in our culture that if we do not do and say the things expected of "Christians" then the other Christians will mistreat us. The fact is if he would have not done the things expected of him his family members,uncles,cousins(his elders) would have beat him. He when he was about 30 was brought his wife,the one his oldest brother found for him.

This same man watched me across time go to different churches and look for those who needed things and gave them to them. He wondered why I didn't go to just one church verses going to a different one every few months and so I told him that I was looking for people who needed help. It's odd because the different times he could go with me(without getting caught.lol) he did maybe 50 times. He was scared to death the first few times being Muslim and all how he would be received. This same man I watched across many different churches donate money(well over a million dollars),,I ask him why and he told me for the same reason I did,because they were all people who need those things.

There is a big difference between the way we believe and the way they believe. There is a big difference between the way I believe and the way other christian denominations believe,but I sill go to christian churches who don't believe the same as me and try to help.

I read through the things you stated about them(Islamist),and you are correct in theology,, but I cant help but notice that if we took everything you said and removed the name "Muslim,Islamist,Muhammad ect." and put "Israel,Sanhedrin,Jew,ect." then it would make just as much sense theologically that is those who follow the Jewish faith also do not believe Jesus is the Messiah,that he was born of a virgin,that he died for or sins ect.,,and yet they also believe in the God of Abraham the same as the Islamist. Somehow or another though we think it proper to hate one and love the other. I wonder although my friend doesn't understand Jesus,just how Jesus is going to look at him loving his enemy's.

IMJerusha

IMJ,I completely understand that they do not see that Jesus is the Messiah. I am christian and have always been Christian,I am from the U.S. and my family also from about 1700. So don't think that I have fallen for any lies I have read the bible from gen.- rev. many times.

I worked with 3 brothers from west Pakistan who were Muslims and one of them gave me a copy of the Koran and so I also read it. Now as I said I am a christian and even after reading it I am still of the belief that Jesus of Nazareth is the son of God,born of a virgin in the flesh,,but I also understand that they do not see this based on the things told to then by Muhammad.

The Muslims I knew/know are U.S. citizens they and their families have lived here for about 30 years. They have never lied to me cheated me,stole from me,if they say yes they mean yes,if they say no they mean no. I say this because they have always trusted friends to me and have always known that I was Christian and never mistreated me in any way.

The youngest of the three brothers once told me that he was not as "Muslim as I thought",that is he saw that I just lumped them all together. I ask him what he meant and he told me that it was the same as in our culture that if we do not do and say the things expected of "Christians" then the other Christians will mistreat us. The fact is if he would have not done the things expected of him his family members,uncles,cousins(his elders) would have beat him. He when he was about 30 was brought his wife,the one his oldest brother found for him.

This same man watched me across time go to different churches and look for those who needed things and gave them to them. He wondered why I didn't go to just one church verses going to a different one every few months and so I told him that I was looking for people who needed help. It's odd because the different times he could go with me(without getting caught.lol) he did maybe 50 times. He was scared to death the first few times being Muslim and all how he would be received. This same man I watched across many different churches donate money(well over a million dollars),,I ask him why and he told me for the same reason I did,because they were all people who need those things.

There is a big difference between the way we believe and the way they believe. There is a big difference between the way I believe and the way other christian denominations believe,but I sill go to christian churches who don't believe the same as me and try to help.

I read through the things you stated about them(Islamist),and you are correct in theology,, but I cant help but notice that if we took everything you said and removed the name "Muslim,Islamist,Muhammad ect." and put "Israel,Sanhedrin,Jew,ect." then it would make just as much sense theologically that is those who follow the Jewish faith also do not believe Jesus is the Messiah,that he was born of a virgin,that he died for or sins ect.,,and yet they also believe in the God of Abraham the same as the Islamist. Somehow or another though we think it proper to hate one and love the other. I wonder although my friend doesn't understand Jesus,just how Jesus is going to look at him loving his enemy's.

I don't know any better way to explain this to you. The god of Islam is not the God of Abraham. It is a kluge made up of bits of pagan and Judaic religions with a little false Yeshua thrown in on the side. I do not hate peoples of false faiths but I am smart enough, courtesy of the Ruach, to see what needs to be seen to keep from falling away from Yeshua and the One True God. I have a goal...to be with Yeshua when I pass from this life, to be with my parents and I will NOT fall for false gods and HaSatan's entreaties or deceptions. I have tried to alert people reading this and that is all.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Christianity isn't I'mokayyou'reokayville when it comes to the One True God, the Father of the Only Son who died on the Cross for the sin of the world. Yeshua was very clear about that. The One True God never established a people to slaughter Jews and innocent men, women and children who don't believe in Muhammad. The One True God never established a practice of worshiping a rock that his daughters rode to earth or told anyone to take this rock, put it in a square building, cover the building with pagan inscriptions and require an annual pilgrimage to touch the rock and circle seven times around the building or offer animal sacrifices as part of the pilgrimage. The LAST sacrifice to the One True God was made when Yeshua was nailed to the Cross. It is Yeshua Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life, not Muhammad and the One True God of Israel is Who we serve, not Muhammad's kluge pagan god.

1) It is the way of God to punish all those who don't worship him alone. Noah's flood genocided the entire earth. Sodom and Gomorroh was utterly destroyed. Etc.

2) Muslims don't worship a rock. They don't put in a square thing. There isn't any pagan inscriptions there. It is not obligatory at all to touch the stone during hajj. We only revere it as a relic that's all. We worship the God who is in Heaven.

3) No the Jews of the Torah and the Muslims of the Quran worship only ONE God. ONE indivisible God.

4) Allah is a name of the ONE TRUE GOD. It was used by Christians before English was even invented. Long before Muhammad and even now Arabic bibles use "Allah" for God.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned

"This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins."

"And He withdrew from them about a stone's throw, and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

Was the Father of Yeshua deceitful and so like Father, like Son? Do you not understand how much you would have to deny to believe that Islamics worship the One True God of Abraham?

1) The polytheists believe that Allah had daughters. The Prophet used many arguments to say otherwise.

2) It is not because God doesn't have a wife. It is because He doesn't share the Godhead with anyone and it doesn't fit his Majesty. God doesn't share His Essence.

3) The prophets did not prophecise Jesus dying in the cross to wipe out all sin. They prophesizrd that he'll conquer death. How? God woule save him. Even Satan knew that the angels were protecting every bone of Jesus.

4) God is not deceitful. James the Just spoke the truth. It is St Paul the apostate who deceived and rebelled against the early church. It was not meant to be a big thing or sacrifice. God saved Jesus, that's the miracle. God rose Jesus to heaven, that's the miracle. Jesus would return, wait for him. Wait for the spirit of truth. Death to St. Paul and blessings to James the Just.

5) We believe that Jesus was born to Virgin Mary

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
I don't know any better way to explain this to you. The god of Islam is not the God of Abraham. It is a kluge made up of bits of pagan and Judaic religions with a little false Yeshua thrown in on the side. I do not hate peoples of false faiths but I am smart enough, courtesy of the Ruach, to see what needs to be seen to keep from falling away from Yeshua and the One True God. I have a goal...to be with Yeshua when I pass from this life, to be with my parents and I will NOT fall for false gods and HaSatan's entreaties or deceptions. I have tried to alert people reading this and that is all.

Why is Islam a mixture of pagan and Judaistic teachings? Are you so blind and deaf???

In the heart of every pagan faith there is the concept of one powerful God. Islam came to attack and wipe away all the innovations in these pagan faiths. We need no partner to God nor any intercessor or mediator. There's only one Allah and you must have a direct relationship with Him with no need of a Son of God or idol or any other thing.

Islam is the true religion reborn. I don't see how Christianity is. The purest form of monotheism is Islam. The worship of ONE GOD is Islam. The gratitude and appreciation going to ONE GOD is Islam. All glory be to ONE GOD with no partner or family or son. Who is the POSITIVE INFINITE and others all are ZERO.

csuguy

Why is Islam a mixture of pagan and Judaistic teachings? Are you so blind and deaf???

In the heart of every pagan faith there is the concept of one powerful God. Islam came to attack and wipe away all the innovations in these pagan faiths. We need no partner to God nor any intercessor or mediator. There's only one Allah and you must have a direct relationship with Him with no need of a Son of God or idol or any other thing.

Islam is the true religion reborn. I don't see how Christianity is. The purest form of monotheism is Islam. The worship of ONE GOD is Islam. The gratitude and appreciation going to ONE GOD is Islam. All glory be to ONE GOD with no partner or family or son. Who is the POSITIVE INFINITE and others all are ZERO.

But Islam does have mediators: the angels. Muhammad didn't get revelation straight from God, did he? It was through an angel that he is supposed to have recieved the Quran.

This is a step back from Christianity, where the New Convenant is mediated by Christ rather than the angels (who mediated the Old Covenant) - a mediator who has lived through the same temptations and troubles of life as we have, yet overcame them. And even Christ as mediator is a temporary state - in the end God will rule us directly, after all things have been made subject to Christ - the last enemy being death.

I've been studying up some more on Islam recently - it seems odd to me that they are so concerned about God having partners that they don't think of themselves as sons/daughters of God. This is a basic belief in both Judaism and Christianity. Does Islam not teach that we were made in the image of God?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
But Islam does have mediators: the angels. Muhammad didn't get revelation straight from God, did he? It was through an angel that he is supposed to have recieved the Quran.

This is a step back from Christianity, where the New Convenant is mediated by Christ rather than the angels (who mediated the Old Covenant) - a mediator who has lived through the same temptations and troubles of life as we have, yet overcame them. And even Christ as mediator is a temporary state - in the end God will rule us directly, after all things have been made subject to Christ - the last enemy being death.

I've been studying up some more on Islam recently - it seems odd to me that they are so concerned about God having partners that they don't think of themselves as sons/daughters of God. This is a basic belief in both Judaism and Christianity. Does Islam not teach that we were made in the image of God?

Yes there is a hadith that says we were created with the image of God.

There's no harm calling worshippers of God the children of God. There's no harm calling God the Father. But Islam seeks to burn all the former corruption away that Jesus is a begotten son of God. So instead of the word "abb" for father we use Rabb for Lord ans Master. Instead of children we use "slaves". This does seem to have some negative connotations. We recognise that we are all the subjects of God and He is Lord, Master and King and we are slaves. It doesn't prevent us having a personal direct relationship with God. Muslims are more humble in the eyes of God and we glorify God greatly.

When I mean mediators I don't mean between prophets and God. I mean between us and God. We need no one between us and God. For example if I need my sins to be forgiven I call upon God alone in sincere repentance.

It does not befit the majesty of God that He should speak with one of his slaves directly with no veil or messenger. At the same time the Prophet did go closer to God than the angel Gabriel (Muslims consider Him to be the Holy Spirit) in the Night Journey. We do not have the concept of Holy Spirit inspiring us. We believe in God's direct power.

csuguy

Yes there is a hadith that says we were created with the image of God.

There's no harm calling worshippers of God the children of God. There's no harm calling God the Father. But Islam seeks to burn all the former corruption away that Jesus is a begotten son of God. So instead of the word "abb" for father we use Rabb for Lord ans Master. Instead of children we use "slaves". This does seem to have some negative connotations. We recognise that we are all the subjects of God and He is Lord, Master and King and we are slaves. It doesn't prevent us having a personal direct relationship with God. Muslims are more humble in the eyes of God and we glorify God greatly.

It does not befit the majesty of God that He should speak with one of his slaves directly with no veil or messenger. At the same time the Prophet did go closer to God than the angel Gabriel (Muslims consider Him to be the Holy Spirit) in the Night Journey. We do not have the concept of Holy Spirit inspiring us. We believe in God's direct power.

This is a step back from Christianity.

John 15:14-16 You are My friends if you do what I command you. 15 No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you.​

When I mean mediators I don't mean between prophets and God. I mean between us and God. We need no one between us and God. For example if I need my sins to be forgiven I call upon God alone in sincere repentance.

Prophets themselves are mediators between God and the people - or did God come and give you the Quran personally?

Gal 3:19-20 Why the Law then? It was added [ac]because of transgressions, having been ordained through angels by the agency of a mediator, until the seed would come to whom the promise had been made. 20 Now a mediator is not [ae]for one party only; whereas God is only one.​

Also - Christians are told to pray to God directly for forgiveness. When asked how to pray, Jesus gave us this prayer:

Matthew 6:9-13 This, then, is how you should pray: “‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, 10 your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 11 Give us today our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation,[a] but deliver us from the evil one.