İ'm a 18 year old know-it-all Muslim. Ask me anything!

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
If they trust Christ's death for their sin, yes. Otherwise, no.

Because rejecting His son proves you don't love Him but actually despise His Son. You can call Him a prophet all you want, but He's first and foremost the Savior of any and all who believe. If you reject that, He will be your Judge, and you will perish.
Its always about the Son, huh? The Jews had it easy. Or harder? They had no Son. Poor them. Eternal death.

My opinion : It does not befit the Majesty of Yahweh that He should have a son. We all are sons of god if we believe in Him. Genesis states this. But Jesus was not a begotten son of Yahweh because Yahweh is One and does not beget. Jesus is the Messiah and King for the Jews. But he is no son. Glory is to the Father only forever and ever! He needs no blood to be spilt to forgive. He is well capable of purifying souls that are willing to be purified!

Glory to be to God who is far above what they attribute to Him. Who shares His Essence with no one. Who is alone God All-Mighty. Amen

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
You wouldn't have to drill if you'd just answered the question up front. You're aware that many Muslims worldwide would gun her down if they could get through her security team. They cite established Islamic jurisprudence to support that murderous desire. You cite...your own opinion. Which one holds more weight with Muslims?

That is a transparently juvenile dodge to avoid a serious question you don't want to answer. What happened to "ask me anything"?
But what does that have to do with Muslims and Islam? He's not your Messiah, he's just one in a line of prophets whose authority was superseded by Mohammed.

I believe you are not joking. I know you're a murderer at heart and would kill me if you had the chance. Ask me how I know that. It's not because I ask inconvenient questions.

Your right. The only reason we reject God's son is because we are not of the elect and we are murderers at our hearts of hearts. But god still loves us.

I've already answered that question. I would stop them myself if possible.

I believe you love God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. God the Son.

musterion

Its always about the Son, huh? The Jews had it easy. Or harder? They had no Son. Poor them. Eternal death.

My opinion : It does not befit the Majesty of Yahweh that He should have a son. We all are sons of god if we believe in Him. Genesis states this. But Jesus was not a begotten son of Yahweh because Yahweh is One and does not beget. Jesus is the Messiah and King for the Jews. But he is no son. Glory is to the Father only forever and ever! He needs no blood to be spilt to forgive. He is well capable of purifying souls that are willing to be purified!

Glory to be to God who is far above what they attribute to Him. Who shares His Essence with no one. Who is alone God All-Mighty. Amen

Your blood be on your own head at the Judgment.

musterion

I believe you love God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. God the Son.

A backhanded compliment, there. You don't believe there is a God the Son, so you're telling me I am an idolator, yes? I already knew that, I'd just like you to be a little more blunt with what we both know you really mean.

IMJerusha

Yes, I do believe that the Quran is the uncreated Speech of God.

Your god, perhaps, but not The God of all Creation; not the God of Israel.

Under the law of God it is perfectly acceptable to marry your daughter after she reaches puberty and to consummate the marriage then. The fact that she was sexually matured is undisputed.

Definitely not the Law of the God of Israel and not the law of your god. Quran 4:23 Who are you trying to kid?

There are two opinions in the Midrash as to how old Rebecca was at the time of her marriage. According to the traditional counting cited by Rashi, Isaac was 37 years old at the time of the Binding of Isaac; Sarah, who gave birth to Isaac when she was 90, died immediately after the binding when she was 127 years old, making Isaac around 37 at that time. News of Rebecca's birth reached Abraham immediately after that event. Isaac was 40 years old when he married Rebecca,[7] making Rebecca 3 years old at the time of her marriage.[8] According to the second opinion, Rebecca was 14 years old at the time of their marriage.[9] 20 years elapsed before they had children. Throughout that time, both Isaac and Rebecca prayed fervently to God for offspring. God eventually answered Isaac's prayers and Rebecca conceived.[10]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca

You are incorrect in stating that Abraham knew of Rebecca's birth, only that Bethuel had been born to Nahor; Bethuel being Rebecca's father. Also, Scripture tells us that Rebecca was carrying a water jar and watering camels from it, literally filling troughs. A three year old wouldn't have been able to do that. Additionally she was conversing at a level well beyond that of a three year old. Try taking God's Word from God's Word and not from Wiki....or the Midrash.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Your god, perhaps, but not The God of all Creation; not the God of Israel.

Definitely not the Law of the God of Israel and not the law of your god. Quran 4:23 Who are you trying to kid?

Look at last a question!

What about it? Its a beautiful verse if you have heard it recited in Arabic.

"Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful."

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Done deal. He's already forgiven me all sins in Christ and declared me forever righteous in Him.

Can Allah do that for you?
Satan says to me once in a while "God has forgiven all your sins. Just believe that. Youll be free". But I don't fall into that demonic trap, no thank you.

Your god abolished all law. I believe Satan wanted just that. So now no law means no sins. Jesus died not to delete off your sins but to abolish the law! Amazing. I admire St. Paul for his intelligence and imagination. I certainty do.

I do not know where I am in the eyes of God. I don't assume that God will forgive all so I work hard not to sin. But I hope in the mercy of my lord that through his grace and mercy He'll grant me "salvation".

IMJerusha

Welcome, repentance. In my opinion, we need more Muslims posting here just for diversity's sake. You will be poked at so be patient and don't flame out too soon.

:e4e:

Poked at? Surely, you jest. I don't think calling a spade a spade is "poking at" the truth. What folks around here need to understand is that the god of Islam is a pagan god. Islam does not consider Yeshua to be God's Son or the Messiah. Therefore, Islam is a pagan religion, the kluge of Mohammad.

musterion

Satan says to me once in a while "God has forgiven all your sins. Just believe that. Youll be free". But I don't fall into that demonic trap, no thank you.

Your god abolished all law. I believe Satan wanted just that. So now no law means no sins. Jesus died not to delete off your sins but to abolish the law! Amazing. I admire St. Paul for his intelligence and imagination. I certainty do.

I do not know where I am in the eyes of God. I don't assume that God will forgive all so I work hard not to sin. But I hope in the mercy of my lord that through his grace and mercy He'll grant me "salvation".

So long.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Poked at? Surely, you jest. I don't think calling a spade a spade is "poking at" the truth. What folks around here need to understand is that the god of Islam is a pagan god. Islam does not consider Yeshua to be God's Son or the Messiah. Therefore, Islam is a pagan religion, the kluge of Mohammad.
By the same logic Judaism was a pagan religion. The Torah (tanach) gives no hint of a begotten Son of God. Why did God hide it so much? Aren't you suspicious?

Research more into the valuable contribution of Emperor Constantinople in maintaining the unity of his empire. Then you'll understand what pagan influence really is.

No Muslim is a Muslim if he or sbe denies that Jesus is the Christ - the Messiah and the King of the Jews

Just a couple of questions I wanna ask you:

1) Did God care about gentiles before Christ and how did he show this?

2) What's the difference between being a Messianic Jew and a normal Christian? Does it mean that you are a Jew turned Christian?

Thank you

IMJerusha

Islam fortunately doesn't provide a license to sin. All we have to do to purify ourselves of sin is to repent sincerely to God.

My Lord, The most Forgiving, listen to me. I accept that I am a wrongdoer and that I have sinned. Please forgive me of them and Help me overcome them. Grant me ease in paying back to all those whom I have wronged. Remind me to continuously repent to you! Accept my repentance!

That's all. You don't need to even move your lips.

Too much trouble? So this thing you worship forgives the same sin over and over again, eh, or is repeated beheading and murdering of innocent people okay with it?

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Look at last a question!

What about it?

You stated "Under the law of God it is perfectly acceptable to marry your daughter after she reaches puberty and to consummate the marriage then." I don't see permission for men to marry their daughters or any of their immediate relatives and just so you understand completely, Scripture is the Word of God....the quran isn't.

IMJerusha

You've just called Yeshua demonic. You've just called the Father demonic. You've just called Ruach HaKodesh demonic.

Yeshua never made that claim, nor did Paul.
"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished." Matthew 5:18

"But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets. I have hope in God, which they themselves also accept, that there will be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust." Acts 24:14-15

Where you are is in pagan zone, acknowledging a god of Mohammad's contrivance. Try the faith of Yeshua, the Son of the One True God of Israel.

Last edited:

IMJerusha

By the same logic Judaism was a pagan religion. The Torah (tanach) gives no hint of a begotten Son of God. Why did God hide it so much? Aren't you suspicious?

Not in the least and certainly not after reading Daniel 3:24-25. Why should I be suspicious of the One True God of Israel? God didn't hide it. “ 'But what about you?' he asked. 'Who do you say I am?' Simon Peter answered, 'You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.' Jesus replied, 'Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.' " Matthew 16:15-17

Research more into the valuable contribution of Emperor Constantinople in maintaining the unity of his empire. Then you'll understand what pagan influence really is.

Oh, I'm completely aware of Constantine's pagan influences on the faith of Yeshua.

No Muslim is a Muslim if he or sbe denies that Jesus is the Christ - the Messiah and the King of the Jews

Try again. Muslims believe that Yeshua was a messiah, not THE MESSIAH, the One by Whom ALL may obtain salvation. "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

Just a couple of questions I wanna ask you:

1) Did God care about gentiles before Christ and how did he show this?

The God of Israel cares about Gentiles. I could care less what your god thinks. The God of Israel allowed Gentiles to become part of the Nation of Israel if they accepted and worshiped Him only. He made provision for them in His Law.

2) What's the difference between being a Messianic Jew and a normal Christian?

There is no difference. In Yeshua there is no Jew or Gentile. All believers in the God of Israel and Yeshua are members of the Body of Yeshua.

Does it mean that you are a Jew turned Christian?

Nope.

That's not accurate but is also something many Christians and Jews refuse to accept. From the very first few sentences the Bible shows that God is One in Three Persons. Gen 1:1-2 says "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters." I don't have the Hebrew words handy but both the plural form (Gods) and the singular (He) is used here. And there are many other similar such reference throughout the Torah and other books. Probably the vast majority of Christians believe Genesis 3:15 is speaking of Jesus when it says, "And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”

I'd also like to say that you are a great sport regarding some of the stupid questions some have posted here.

IMJerusha

I'd also like to say that you are a great sport regarding some of the stupid questions some have posted here.

Really. :plain: :rolleyes: Really? Will you be patting HaSatan on the back for his good sportsmanship also? Heavens to Murgatroyd!
This lad dunya know what's good for his own akhira. :chuckle: