Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

It is never ever a wrong way or time to obey God.

What don't you get about that?

What don't you get that your teaching there is a wrong way and time to obey Jesus is your false teachings?
It is always wrong to make an attempt to obey God in your own strength. The gate is narrow, not wide.

And if you are already a Christian, you are displeasing your Lord when you doubt his ability to sanctify you when he said that work is his all alone.

God's Truth

It is always wrong to make an attempt to obey God in your own strength. The gate is narrow, not wide.

And if you are already a Christian, you are displeasing your Lord when you doubt his ability to sanctify you when he said that work is his all alone.

You are saying things that are nowhere in the scriptures.

If you would only humble yourself and repent.

Truster

The newly converted have such clear insight and understanding. I feel like copying some of your posts like this one and storing them on my clipboard for future reference. It almost seems idolatrous what I am doing but it's very rare a Christian comes upon a brother who has such insight and clarity and total lack of concern over public appearance.

Everything I have is a gift. Please feel free to do whatever you wish with anything I post. Nothing is mine. All is His.

".. freely ye have received, freely give."

ClimateSanity

You do not even know that Paul was quoting the Old Testament about a CERTAIN TIME.

Paul is quoting Psalm14:1-3; 53:1-3; and Ecclesiastes 7:20. Ecclesiastes SAYS there is not a RIGHTEOUS man who does what is right and NEVER SINS. Ecclesiastes tells us that there ARE RIGHTEOUS men but none who NEVER sin. Paul is explaining that the Jews were sinners just like the Gentiles. Nowhere in these passages or scriptures anywhere does it say none can believe on their own. In this same Ecclesiastes 7, Solomon tells us about wise men, righteous men, and about a man who pleases God. Solomon also tells us that he found one upright man among a thousand. The Bible tells us that there are people who want to do right.

Paul is quoting King David. Paul is explaining that the Jews were sinful too. What is King David saying where Paul quotes? Listen carefully; at that time in which David speaks, the people are in a bad condition inside Israel. When the day spoken of arrived, no one searched for God.
If no one ever searched for God, ever, then how was it that the Israelites called out to God to help them when they thought God had forgotten them while they were slaves in Egypt?
Exodus 3:9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them.
Deuteronomy 26:7
Then we cried out to the LORD, the God of our ancestors, and the LORD heard our voice and saw our misery, toil and oppression.
If no one ever searched for God, then why do the scriptures say people did?
In the New Testament, when Jesus arrived, people shouted: “Son of David, have mercy on me”. They were looking for the Messiah. In the New Testament a blind man was searching for the Son of God, the prophet’s had said would come. I just showed you that people do search for God. Again, Paul was explaining that the Jews were sinners like the Gentiles, even though the Jews were supposed to be God’s Holy people.

I have completely covered every false thing you were thinking about what Paul said. Why won't you now repent for preaching falseness?

Obeying Jesus is entering through the gate.
There is a very narrow gate that is called obeying Jesus and it doesnt consist of feeble attempts at cleaning up your life.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You acting like
I act like I believe scripture when it plainly says one, not two.
And you have not answered that you believe it is by the righteousness and obedience of one, AS SCRIPTURE SAYS.
You continue to disbelieve it and keep trying to add your own righteousness and obedience in there.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness ofone the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Believe scripture, GT.
It is by the righteousness and obedience of one, not two.
(Something GT has never believed, and like her father she tries to add to GOD's word what is not there.)

God's Truth

I act like I believe scripture when it plainly says one, not two.
And you have not answered that you believe it is by the righteousness and obedience of one, AS SCRIPTURE SAYS.
You continue to disbelieve it and keep trying to add your own righteousness and obedience in there.

(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness ofone the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Believe scripture, GT.
It is by the righteousness and obedience of one, not two.
(Something GT has never believed, and like her father she tries to add to GOD's word what is not there.)

You are not speaking the truth about me.

Jesus obeyed so that we have him to go through.

ClimateSanity

You don't have those scriptures.

You know you do not.

For if you did, you know that I as an obedient Christ follower would believe those scriptures and obey.

You do not post those scriptures because they do not exist.

You have fallen into Satan's trap.

Give the scriptures or repent.
Trust him, he's got the scriptures but there's that whole pearls and swine thing to consider.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are not speaking the truth about me.
Oh really? Then just answer, GT. One or two?

(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience ofone shall many be made righteous.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just had a pm or whatever from GD telling me that "Satan is going down truster".
GT, not GD.
GD is GloryDaz.

Just report her to a mod for pm harassment.

She seems oblivious to the work done at Calvary.
GT thinks the cross only took care of certain ceremonial cleaning rituals of the law, and that she has to make up the difference to cover what the cross lacked the ability to accomplish.
In other words, she teaches that our risen Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ only took care of part of the law, and that each individual is responsible to fulfill the rest of it, and only then can they be assured of salvation.
In short, she will twist the scriptures any way she can to make salvation by the righteousness and obedience of two instead of one. (Rom 5:18-19)

ClimateSanity

We are blessed as a family member and friend if we do what Jesus says.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those whohear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

The faith only preachers say, "Oh that is only to Israel, there is a different teaching from Jesus to Gentles."

The Calvinists like Truster says, "Jesus said those things, but the secret he didn't tell you is that he won't let you believe and obey until AFTER he saves you." Which of course would make Jesus an ironic sarcastic trickster.
How in the world would that make Jesus an ironic, sarcastic twister?

God's Truth

GT, not GD.
GD is GloryDaz.

Just report her to a mod for pm harassment.

How is it harassment to say Satan is going down? But not harassment for constantly telling me that I am condemned? What a joke to call me a harasser.

I will be falsely treated, just as Jesus says.

I gave Truster a neg rep and message to Truster to Trust that Satan is going down, because he said I am not saved and that Jesus hates me. Do you get that lady?

You think you are, but you are not. You can't and the more you try the more He hates you for trying and not trusting in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.

GT thinks the cross only took care of certain ceremonial cleaning rituals of the law, and that she has to make up the difference to cover what the cross lacked the ability to accomplish.
That is you making up untruths about me. Show where I say I have to make up the difference. I preach obedience because that is what Jesus says and it is amazing what will happen if you do what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.