Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Blimey, that's funny, because that's exactly what you are teaching others to do by saying that we don't have to obey God!

Obedience to God is taught right through the Bible, even Jesus himself taught us that we are to obey God and do his will.

Evil deeds, the dead works, and the fruit unto death, comes about when we don't obey God.

Then there comes the false prophets who teach that we don't have to do anything, and that we can just say "i believe" and God does it all! A false gospel, preached by false teachers, listening to Satan.

Only Satan would teach that we don't have to obey God, he's deceiving you and others here, just as he deceived Adam and Eve in the beginning! Sin before God and don't obey him, and you shall not surely die. Yes we will!

This is someone who has no idea of the OBEDIENCE OF FAITH, or what it means to be a member of the body of Christ.

Not even a clue about what it means to be a new creature IN Christ.

Not even an inkling of entering into His Rest.

Justification by faith is a foreign concept to those seeking to be justified by their own feeble attempts to reach God.

So, what do they have left but to imagine believers are doing NOTHING. We are alive In HIM and you are still stuck in that prison cell hoping to tunnel out on your own. :nono:

Truster

The evangelism is the message of Elohim having been fulfilled and being delivered to save His people. The evangel is conditioned upon the atoning blood and imputed justness of Yah Shua Messiah alone.

The evangelism reveals the justness of Elohim (Romans 1:17).

Anyone who thinks that any part of salvation is conditioned on the sinner is lost, including anyone who believes that the work of Yah Shua Messiah alone does not sufficiently save and needs propping up by works.

Those who do not know and trust the evangelism are lost (Mark 16:16).

Those who are ignorant of the justness of Elohim revealed in the evangelism are lost (Romans 10:3). This is not saying that trusting the true evangelism is a prerequisite to salvation; it is saying that when Elohim regenerates someone, He glorifies Himself by causing that person to trust the true evangelism of salvation based on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah.

Should anyone preach another evangelism, let him be accursed (Galatians 1:8-9).
If anyone does not abide in the doctrine of Messiah, he does not have Elohim (2 John 1:9).
If anyone should speak peace to one who believes a false evangel, then he, too, is evil (2 John 1:11).

Elohim is glorified in the salvation of sinners when He manifests all His redemptive glory to their hearts*. He will not have His saved ones deny, in any way, the work of His Son and dishonour His redemptive power and glory.

hearts* not the blood pump

Evangelists delivered the evangelism not a gospel.

glorydaz

I willingly and openly gave myself up to you that you might use me as a pedestal to the glorying of GOD, but those with truth within their hearts and which some smoke has cleared from before their eyes do here and see what is reality here.

I do still wish you the best in all things by the grace and mercy of GOD. May you be turned from your idle fancies and vain imaginings.

This is not prayer, but sincere hope.

So, you really don't see what you just did there?

Luke 18:11-12 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

glorydaz

Allow me to attempt to fuel your hateful fire that it may consume itself and all decay within your mortal body and dead soul, exposing only the pureness of the gold that is hidden in even you.

"It is evident and manifest unto every discerning observer that even as the light of the star fadeth before the effulgent splendor of the sun, so doth the luminary of earthly knowledge, of wisdom, and understanding vanish into nothingness when brought face to face with the resplendent glories of the Sun of Truth, the Daystar of divine enlightenment.

That the term “sun” hath been applied to the leaders of religion is due to their lofty position, their fame, and renown. Such are the universally recognized divines of every age, who speak with authority, and whose fame is securely established. If they be in the likeness of the Sun of Truth, they will surely be accounted as the most exalted of all luminaries; otherwise, they are to be recognized as the focal centers of hellish fire. Even as He saith: “Verily, the sun and the moon are both condemned to the torment of infernal fire.” You are no doubt familiar with the interpretation of the term “sun” and “moon” mentioned in this verse; no need therefore to refer unto it. And whosoever is of the element of this “sun” and “moon,” that is, followeth the example of these leaders in setting his face towards falsehood and in turning away from the truth, he undoubtedly cometh out of infernal gloom and returneth thereunto.

And now, O seeker, it behooveth us firmly to cling unto the ‘Urvatu’l-Vuthqá, that perchance we may leave behind the darksome night of error, and embrace the dawning light of divine guidance. Shall we not flee from the face of denial, and seek the sheltering shadow of certitude? Shall we not free ourselves from the horror of satanic gloom, and hasten towards the rising light of the heavenly Beauty? In such wise, we bestow upon you the fruit of the Tree of divine knowledge, that ye may gladly and joyously abide in the Ridván of divine wisdom.

Say: In this day, the fertilizing winds of the grace of God have passed over all things. Every creature hath been endowed with all the potentialities it can carry. And yet the peoples of the world have denied this grace! Every tree hath been endowed with the choicest fruits, every ocean enriched with the most luminous gems. Man, himself, hath been invested with the gifts of understanding and knowledge. The whole creation hath been made the recipient of the revelation of the All-Merciful, and the earth the repository of things inscrutable to all except God, the Truth, the Knower of things unseen. The time is approaching when every created thing will have cast its burden. Glorified be God Who hath vouchsafed this grace that encompasseth all things, whether seen or unseen! Thus have We created the whole earth anew in this day, yet most of the people have failed to perceive it. Say: The grace of God can never be adequately understood; how much less can His own Self, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting, be comprehended!

O Temple of the Cause! Grieve not if Thou findest none ready to receive Thy gifts. Thou wast created for My sake; occupy Thyself therefore with My praise amidst My servants. This is that which hath been ordained for Thee in the Preserved Tablet. Having found upon the earth many a soiled hand, We sanctified the hem of Thy garment from the profanity of their touch and placed it beyond the reach of the ungodly. Be patient in the Cause of Thy Lord, for erelong shall He raise up sanctified hearts and illumined eyes who shall flee from every quarter unto Thine all-encompassing and boundless grace.

O Temple of God! No sooner had the hosts of Divine Revelation been sent down by the Lord of all names and attributes bearing the banners of His signs, than the exponents of doubt and fancy were put to flight. They disbelieved in the clear tokens of God, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting, and rose up against Him in enmity and opposition. Amongst them were those who claimed: “These are not clear verses from God, nor do they proceed from an innate and untaught nature.” Thus do the unbelievers seek to remedy the sickness of their hearts, utterly heedless that they thus render themselves accursed of all who dwell in heaven and on earth.

Say: The Holy Spirit Itself hath been generated through the agency of a single letter revealed by this Most Great Spirit, if ye be of them that comprehend. And that innate and untaught nature in its essence is called into being by the verses of God, the Help in Peril, the All-Glorious, the Best-Beloved. Say: This nature prideth itself in its relation to Our transcendent Truth, whilst We, for Our part, glory neither in it nor in aught else, for all beside Myself hath been created through the potency of My word, could ye but understand.

Say: We have revealed Our verses in nine different modes. Each one of them bespeaketh the sovereignty of God, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting. A single one of them sufficeth for a proof unto all who are in the heavens and on the earth; yet the people, for the most part, persist in their heedlessness. Should it be Our wish, We would reveal them in countless other modes.

Say: O people! Fear ye God, and allow not your tongues to utter, in their deceitfulness, that which displeaseth Him. Stand abashed before the One Who, as ye well know, hath created you out of a drop of water. Say: We have created all that are in heaven and on earth in the nature made by God. Whosoever turneth unto this blessed Countenance shall manifest the potentialities of that inborn nature, and whosoever remaineth veiled therefrom shall be deprived of this invisible and all-encompassing grace. Verily, there is naught from which Our favour hath been withheld, inasmuch as We have dealt equitably in the fashioning of each and all, and by a word of Our mouth presented unto them the trust of Our love. They that have accepted it are indeed safe and secure, and are numbered among those who are immune from the terrors of this Day. Those, however, who have rejected it have, in truth, disbelieved in God, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting. Thus do We distinguish between the people and pronounce judgement upon them. We, of a certainty, have the power to discern."

There should be no fear of reading anything whatsoever. Yes I am a Christian.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

You need a link for that. I don't see one.

ClimateSanity

Guilty of?

I asked if you need prayer for personal conviction as you seem to think others do.

I need prayer for patience.

See what I mean?
People need deliverance from false ideas about the nature of salvation. It will send them to hell. I pray that everyone gets conviction concerning their need of Christ.

I have already been convicted of my need for Christ long ago. No prayer concerning that is necessary.

glorydaz

You, you, you, you, you lust, you look for attention, you are in danger, you don't have Truth, you don't have peace, you are odd, you are lost, you are, you are lost, you are confused, you are not saved, you are, you are, you are, you are.

Uh Oh, God's unTruth is heading for another blowout.

Now she's repeating her own words over and over again.

Maybe the tape recorder got stuck. :think:

ClimateSanity

During my first conversion attempt, my pastor asked me a bunch of questions . The final one was " are you willing to go to Africa if God asked you to?"

That was a false message there. He was insinuating that I had to be willing to do anything and to sacrifice my life for Jesus if I wanted to be saved. In other words, it was a prerequisite for salvation.

glorydaz

Right.

One must first be justified, regenerated and thereby gifted with faith, to have the spiritual capacity, via the power of the Holy Spirit, to obey these commands.

This justification comes by the grace of God through the means of faith. Eph. 2:8-9

Sanctified works of obedience follow, as ordained by God, that those regenerated might walk in them. For regenerated, justified, sanctified souls are HIS workmanship. Eph. 2:10

The correct order is "hear" the Gospel, believe/trust, and then be sealed with the Spirit.

Eph. 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,​

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I don't dismiss the law, Nag. It has a purpose, and a good one.

The commands of God have 3 purposes.

Do you know what the eternal commands are, and why the 3 purposes?

But, unlike some, I know what it does not do. It does not make us holy. It does not justify us. It does not give us life.

How then could the Incarnate Chris satisfy righteousness apart from making blood offering in the holiest of holies, how did He accomplish justification of His believers, and on what basis did He resurrect bodily, if His perfect fulfillment of the demands of the Law does not achieve these things?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The correct order is "hear" the Gospel, believe/trust, and then be sealed with the Spirit.

Eph. 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,​

No sinner can "hear" or comprehend the Gospel message without being given new spiritual ears to hear (in regeneration), and being indwelt, anointed, and sealed with the Holy Spirit. That miracle is first in order. Read I Corinthians 2:10-16

Nang

TOL Subscriber
This is someone who has no idea of the OBEDIENCE OF FAITH

What specifically do think the members of the body of Christ, obey in faith, if not the will and commands of God?

Justification by faith is a foreign concept to those seeking to be justified by their own feeble attempts to reach God.

This is a flat-out denial of Galatians 2:16.

So, what do they have left but to imagine believers are doing NOTHING. We are alive In HIM and you are still stuck in that prison cell hoping to tunnel out on your own. :nono:

Practicing lawlessness is doing something. It is wrongly using the concept of grace as an excuse to pretend to be sinless, and as a license to unrepentantly continue in sin.

It was the way of the Gnostics and was warned against by John in I John 1:8-10 and 3:4-7, 10-11

Antinomianism is the error of such lawlessness.

Status
Not open for further replies.