The Hoax of the Three Days and Three Nights

rstrats

daqq,
re: "...Yeshua spent three full days and three full nights in the Sanhedrin underground dungeon, ("in the heart of the Land"), awaiting his trial..."

I've seen a number of explanations regarding Matthew 12:40 but this is a new one. Where do you get your information?

rstrats

jamie,
re: "Scripture doesn't support a daytime burial."

Are you implying that the Sabbath didn't begin until sunrise?

daqq

daqq,
re: "...Yeshua spent three full days and three full nights in the Sanhedrin underground dungeon, ("in the heart of the Land"), awaiting his trial..."

I've seen a number of explanations regarding Matthew 12:40 but this is a new one. Where do you get your information?

From Torah and Torah study. The etsem-body of the great day of the seven days of Passover Unleavened Bread is not complete until the children of Yisrael pass through the Reed Sea and into the Great High Shabbat of 21 Abib, (the Feast, Exodus 13:6).

rstrats

daqq,
re: "From Torah and Torah study."

The Torah actually says that the Messiah spent three full days and three full nights in the Sanhedrin underground dungeon?

daqq

daqq,

The Torah actually says that the Messiah spent three full days and three full nights in the Sanhedrin underground dungeon?

Do you honestly believe that is what I said? However would it not be possible that Messiah ben Yosef might endure the same things or at least similar things as Yosef? Ever read the story of the wine-butler and the baker? After three days Pharaoh lifted up both their heads and yet the wine-butler was "restored" just as the one from the two criminals that were with Yeshua in the dungeon. How else do you suppose the thief on the cross knew about the kingdom? He clearly says, "Master, remember me when you come into your kingdom", and Yeshua answers, "To day shall you be with me in Paradise." Yeshua therefore preached to the prisoners, while he was three days and three nights in the heart of the land; he preached deliverance to the captives, just as the scripture says. Or are you going to tell me that Yeshua was a captive himself for three days and three nights, held captive by DEATH, in the heart of "planet earth", and preached to dead spirits in "hell" while he was DEAD? :)

rstrats

daqq,
re: "Do you honestly believe that is what I said?"

Yes, because that is exactly what you said. You said that "...Yeshua spent three full days and three full nights in the Sanhedrin underground dungeon, ("in the heart of the Land"), awaiting his trial..." And when I asked where you got that information you said "From Torah and Torah study".

daqq

daqq,
re: "Do you honestly believe that is what I said?"

Yes, because that is exactly what you said. You said that "...Yeshua spent three full days and three full nights in the Sanhedrin underground dungeon, ("in the heart of the Land"), awaiting his trial..." And when I asked where you got that information you said "From Torah and Torah study".

Learn to read because that is not what transpired.
The following is what transpired:

daqq,

From Torah and Torah study. The etsem-body of the great day of the seven days of Passover Unleavened Bread is not complete until the children of Yisrael pass through the Reed Sea and into the Great High Shabbat of 21 Abib, (the Feast, Exodus 13:6).

daqq,

Everyone knows the Sanhedrin is not mentioned by name in Torah. I did not say what you say I said.
In fact you never even actually addressed what I did say in the post to which you responded.
Please go back, reread, and pay better attention when formulating your accusations. :crackup:

amadeois

Another comma measing.

Jesus did not go to Paradise when He gave up the ghost.

So if you believe what has been translated, then Jesus was lying.

He does not do that.

The proper translation:

"I promise to you today,,,,,,, you'll be with me in Paradise."

Jesus made a promise that self same day. He did not say when that man was going to be in Jesus Kingdom=Paradise.

Another "HOAX FOR THE COLLECTION."

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

amadeois

Missing not measing.
As you can see, faulty translation have been used by Satan to send us through the derailment line.

amadeois

To my Jewish friends:

What happened to Judaism in Babylon?

Too many things in Judaism got changed.

What is Babylon?

Have you people thought what may have happened to your religion kidnapped there by a representative of paganism?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The proper translation:

The proper translation is this:

And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, Today you will be with Me in Paradise.” (Luke 23:43)​

What does "Today" mean?

Today, if you will hear His voice do not harden your hearts, as in the rebellion, as in the day of trial in the wilderness... (Psalms 95:7-8)

Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: “Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, in the day of trial in the wilderness... (Hebrews 3:7-8)​

The term "Today" refers to the period of God's grace. (Hebrews 3:13)

Today ends with the manifestation of Christ.

amadeois

The gloves are off and here we go again.

It really shows how we follow Jesus love for us.

Everybody thinks to be correct and many are not.

Par for the course of life. Nobody is under par.

May God bless us all.

amadeois

When people give you answers that don't make sense and they don't have an argument that should be backed by the word or by the meaning of the original words, what that type of attitude means?

They do not know how to respond and that is the only way they know how to do it.

HOW SAD.

Ben Masada

To my Jewish friends:

What is Babylon?

Have you people thought what may have happened to your religion kidnapped there by a representative of paganism?

All right Amadeois, go right ahead and mention to me what of the too many things of Judaism you claim were
changed during the 70 years exile of the Jews in Babylon. Let's discuss it. I would really liked to know.

amadeois

I'm sorry, I will not argue with you.

You should know better than me.

So discuss it with yourself and good luck with your findings.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Jesus made a promise that self same day. He did not say when that man was going to be in Jesus Kingdom=Paradise.

What does "Today" mean?

Today, if you will hear His voice do not harden your hearts, as in the rebellion, as in the day of trial in the wilderness... (Psalms 95:7-8)

Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: “Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, in the day of trial in the wilderness... (Hebrews 3:7-8)​

The term "Today" refers to the period of God's grace. (Hebrews 3:13)

Today ends with the manifestation of Christ.

40 Days in the Wilderness of Moses...MINUS...the Lamb slain at (12) Midnight = 28 Days or One Lunar Cycle to reveal the lords body, that is 5/21/2016 to 6/18/2016 for 28 Days, then 6/18/2016 to 6/21/2016 for Three Days of Darkness:

1st Hoax of "3 Days Parallel" involved the Measurement of the Lord's Body
2nd Hoax of "Paradise Revealed" involves the demonstration of the Lord's Body, Temple Stones, or UFOs (Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle/Divorce)

(Revelation 11, "Suicide by Antichrist" invalidates all signs until the "3 Days of Darkness") ................ 5/21/2016 tomorrow, one lunar cycle before the Solstice, exactly as the Mayan Calendar and the Cross of Hendaye describes, however, we must keep watch. Based on the level of force, it appears the gospel disputes any activity before the "Three Days of Darkness", ensuring euthanasia for the masses, without any sterilization of Genetic Dan as a form of repentance for the Sign of Divorce. We will spend our time in prayers, but we must also keep watch. (We'll have a nightly walk on monday to keep these people tamed based on the level of force, I don't believe these people want to challenge the Antichrist openly with Suicide, but we also need to make that opportunity available as often as possible, recently, Department of Human Services Building near City Hall, Philadelphia, they didn't hurt children, senior citizens or the public, so we need to see if they're still unwilling to hurt people more openly soon).

daqq

Another comma measing.

Jesus did not go to Paradise when He gave up the ghost.

So if you believe what has been translated, then Jesus was lying.

He does not do that.

The proper translation:

Missing not measing.
As you can see, faulty translation have been used by Satan to send us through the derailment line.

May God bless us all.

When people give you answers that don't make sense and they don't have an argument that should be backed by the word or by the meaning of the original words, what that type of attitude means?

They do not know how to respond and that is the only way they know how to do it.

HOW SAD.

Since it was me that introduced the statement I will respond that the response given by Jamie is a good one because in the way in which the Greek is written there really is no better way to place the comma, (and thus, the majority of translations have it correct). The only reason the comma here has become an issue as of late is because it refutes late and more recently formed doctrine, dogma, and paradigm. The statement, "Amen, I say unto you," essentially must be rendered the same way that it already is in most translations because of the construction of the statement, which construction is used elsewhere throughout, and very widely. Ask yourself, how many times does Yeshua say, "Amen, I say unto you," or "Verily, I say unto you,"?? And yet I can hardly think of any other place where the comma at the end is displaced as you suppose it should have been. You most likely only suppose it to be so because you imagine a resurrection of all people, all at one time, somewhere in the distant future, (and if so then in that you also would be incorrect).

Last edited:

daqq

To my Jewish friends:

What is Babylon?

May God bless us all.

@daqq

Proverbs 1:29-33

Using the scripture to show your "love for Jesus" and spite for one who has told you the truth?
If so I suspect there will be more gnashing of teeth where that came from. :)